Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

HELP USA FORUMERS

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

Postby loner » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 pm

I dey Rockville right now meet me at the Rockville metro station and u will never forget this day. Aboaba
loner
BSc
BSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 pm

loner wrote:I dey Rockville right now meet me at the Rockville metro station and u will never forget this day. Aboaba

I'm on my way there, what color skirt and blouse are you wearing ?
I'll be there in my Barwood cab #280.

Keep thinking I'm puzzying.
:roll:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Re: HELP USA FORUMERS

Postby FIO » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:01 pm

gwemor wrote:
FIO wrote:
keen observer wrote:
FIO wrote:
What an Idiot... This has nothing to do with insurance rates....

U still don't get it, do you? Do you know the factors that determines insurance rates? What an idiot!!

I have already explained to you the factors AS IT PERTAINS TO THIS CASE, BUT FOR THE SECOND TIME YOU DECIDED TO EDIT MY POST... INSURANCE APPLIES ONLY TO MOVEMENT VIOLATIONS.... :idea: :idea: His tcket was for no registration.... It was not a movement violation...
Hey what's a movement vioalation again? I was ticketed for overspeeding a couple yrs ago in fultonville, new york. I was really not overspeeding so I showed up in court to fight only to know that the officer didn't show up. The judge told me they've sent me another letter in the mail for change of date so I can opt to pay the 100 fine and they'll downgrade the violation to Moving Violation and should not affect my insurance. Till this day that change of date hasn't showed up in the mail to those of you who think it's only ghana that these things happen... it seems that's the only way the small town makes money.

A moving violation is any act of operating a motor vehicle contrary to DMV regulation.. This also may include failure to observe road signs, speed limits, and traffic lights.. Nonemoving violations have to mainly deal with the contions and the road worthiness of the vehicle itself.. broked tail light, no driving mirror, no lights, expired stickers, darker tint etc...

You were initially charged with speeding: which was a moving violation... So, i don't see why they will downgrade it again to a moving violation... Your story does not add-up...
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby FIO » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
loner wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
soccermania wrote:A friend has been given citation for driving with only driver's permit in MD. While I am aware there is definitely a fine if found guilty, is there jail term? He is first offender. I have advised him to get a lawyer though

How old is your friend ?
Did he know what he was doing was "stupid" ?
Does he live in MD ? What county if he does.
I live in Montgomery county and they don't play, so warn your friend to act wisely or he'll find himself in some hot soup one day.
Wait 'til he gets caught by a state trooper one day

I hope that was not a stolen car. :roll:

I will find u in Montgomery county and beat u well well well. Where? Germantown, Rockville, Gaithersburg, or Montgomery village?

Kwaseaba, I'm in Rockville, right across from the courthouse and the metro.

Come make I stick my arss in your nose !!

I just bought three auctioned vehicles from the city of Rockville MD,.. They were shipped from 111 Maryland Avenue.... zip is 20850.. I do that on the side..
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm

FIO wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
loner wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
soccermania wrote:A friend has been given citation for driving with only driver's permit in MD. While I am aware there is definitely a fine if found guilty, is there jail term? He is first offender. I have advised him to get a lawyer though

How old is your friend ?
I live in Montgomery county and they don't play, so warn your friend to act wisely or he'll find himself in some hot soup one day.

I will find u in Montgomery county and beat u well well well. Where? Germantown, Rockville, Gaithersburg, or Montgomery village?

I just bought three auctioned vehicles from the city of Rockville MD,.. They were shipped from 111 Maryland Avenue.... zip is 20850.. I do that on the side..

You mean you bought the car at the Rockville Police Department ? :shock:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby FIO » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
FIO wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
loner wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:

How old is your friend ?

Yes, they were city fleet vehicle.. one of them had 28 thousand miles on it... I made on an average of $1200 on each vehicle... :idea:
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

FIO wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
FIO wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
loner wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:

How old is your friend ?

Yes, they were city fleet vehicle.. one of them had 28 thousand miles on it... I made on an average of $1200 on each vehicle... :idea:

Good business.

Did KO buy one from you to use it as a part time yellow cab ?
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby FIO » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
FIO wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
FIO wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
loner wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:

How old is your friend ?

Good business.

Did KO buy one from you to use it as a part time yellow cab ?

No :lol: :lol: They were not Crown Victorias... # 04 Chevy malibu * 05 Impala, and 05 Honda Accord..
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby knana » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 am

FIO wrote:
gwemor wrote:
FIO wrote:
keen observer wrote:
FIO wrote:
What an Idiot... This has nothing to do with insurance rates....

U still don't get it, do you? Do you know the factors that determines insurance rates? What an idiot!!

I have already explained to you the factors AS IT PERTAINS TO THIS CASE, BUT FOR THE SECOND TIME YOU DECIDED TO EDIT MY POST... INSURANCE APPLIES ONLY TO MOVEMENT VIOLATIONS.... :idea: :idea: His tcket was for no registration.... It was not a movement violation...
Hey what's a movement vioalation again? I was ticketed for overspeeding a couple yrs ago in fultonville, new york. I was really not overspeeding so I showed up in court to fight only to know that the officer didn't show up. The judge told me they've sent me another letter in the mail for change of date so I can opt to pay the 100 fine and they'll downgrade the violation to Moving Violation and should not affect my insurance. Till this day that change of date hasn't showed up in the mail to those of you who think it's only ghana that these things happen... it seems that's the only way the small town makes money.

A moving violation is any act of operating a motor vehicle contrary to DMV regulation.. This also may include failure to observe road signs, speed limits, and traffic lights.. Nonemoving violations have to mainly deal with the contions and the road worthiness of the vehicle itself.. broked tail light, no driving mirror, no lights, expired stickers, darker tint etc...

You were initially charged with speeding: which was a moving violation... So, i don't see why they will downgrade it again to a moving violation... Your story does not add-up...

Was wondering as well :lol: :lol: :lol: How can speeding be reduced/downgrade into a moving violation? Moving violations comes with points anyways(NJ) .....unless u're a 1st or 2nd time offender., after which u get 4 points :evil:
knana
BSc
BSc

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:I hope he has 'nkrataa'--lol. Regardless, a citation is a paper that tells a defendant that he or she is being sued and asserts the power of the court to hear and determine the case. A form of legal process that commands the defendant to appear before the court on a specific day and to answer the complaint made by the plaintiff.

Why do you want to sound smart when it is so obvious that you are plagiarizing? You should be ashamed of yourself.

The paper that tells a defendant that he or she is being sued and asserts the power of the court to hear and determine the case. A form of legal process that commands the defendant to appear before the court on a specific day and to answer the complaint made by the plaintiff.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... al+summons

Kwakwe u are an idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:02 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:I hope he has 'nkrataa'--lol. Regardless, a citation is a paper that tells a defendant that he or she is being sued and asserts the power of the court to hear and determine the case. A form of legal process that commands the defendant to appear before the court on a specific day and to answer the complaint made by the plaintiff.

Why do you want to sound smart when it is so obvious that you are plagiarizing? You should be ashamed of yourself.

The paper that tells a defendant that he or she is being sued and asserts the power of the court to hear and determine the case. A form of legal process that commands the defendant to appear before the court on a specific day and to answer the complaint made by the plaintiff.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Damn GW cats are quick on the draw...Kayseebee takes his posts more seriously after his Kwabena Asamoah and Malawi Construction posts...he's trying to make amends

Walahi...no more kwaben/kwadjo anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd

Postby knana » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:02 am

KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:

Santo will say.......... wanka no yieeeee :lol: :lol: (Ekura)
knana
BSc
BSc

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 am

knana wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:

Santo will say.......... wanka no yieeeee :lol: :lol: (Ekura)

Kwakwe has a pull him down(phd) degree at GWU. Demn...he's been following everything post i make to point the flaws in it. Obama b3si33, cut me some slack...Ekura.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 am

KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:

Her Kwabena Malawi, be very careful. :roll:
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:20 am

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Afadi wrote:Good lord, you gotta LOVE Ghanaweb!!

This thread has seen:

1. insults
2. counter insults
3. fockery
4. questioning of behaviour
5. tangential debates
6. some good counsel
7. personal vendettas
8. dismissive abuse
9. clowning/piss taking
10. plagiarism
11. non-fa!

Keep it going, this shyt is hilarious.

Now, soccermania, honestly, when you started this, what did you REALLY think would happen??

You know cats like Obie, Turbo, Kaysebee, KO etc., are either overworked or bored mindless (in some instances BOTH), and love nothing better to use threads to vent, right??

Well, if you don't know....now you know!

GW dey beeeeeeee!

P.S. soccerman will come state something from left field real quick...watch this space.

Yes, I'm overworked, bored, stressed, lonely, fcvked, drunk, pissed, pregnant, overweight, frustrated, miserable, Afadi Ots3 toto mlin red ink.

Kaa yue buulu k3 pu3pu3 yuemor.

You should know better that forumers got to think deeply before spewing their personal business on Ghanaweb.

Dude should know that with a driver's fcvking permit, he needs to have "someone" next to him; and he has BEEN TOLD THAT.

At times NEGLEGENCE = IGNORANCE = STUPIDITY, wait until he gets his dumb arss caught by a hungry state trooper hiding on 270 in a 102 degree weather.

When is pay day koraa ?

Wasting my time on this Afadi kobolor dantolor.

O gb33 he kpala k3 zongolitsitsi onu.

Duade yitso, is it my fault that you owe the IRS thousands of dollars ?

Advise the idiot or STFU. :roll:

Pohhhhhhh....guns fires....is on... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:

Kwakwe....stop rolling ur 'akpeteshie' eyes before i put some pepper spray in it. Nansins. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 am

KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:

Kwakwe....stop rolling ur 'akpeteshie' eyes before i put some pepper spray in it. Nansins. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Julor!
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:

Julor!

Tell me, how many people really credit their sources here. Beside, i didn't take this from a book written by anyone. I took it from a dictionary, a dictionary....are u kidding me Ekura?
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd

Postby Arrestedinho » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:

Datz why u re Kwakwe!!! Thiefman thief thiefman.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gud catch!!
Arrestedinho
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:39 am

KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:

Julor!

Tell me, how many people really credit their sources here. Beside, i didn't take this from a book written by anyone. I took it from a dictionary, a dictionary....are u kidding me Ekura?

Nonsense!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

PreviousNext

Return to Law