Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

I knew it!!!

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Postby keen observer » Sat May 07, 2011 4:51 pm

el Padrino wrote:Bynum is NOT our problem. We were never gonna get Carmelo. We were just used as bait to get NY to make their move.

Our problem is the bench and our 3 point shooting/defense. We have an 9 man rotation. When 2 out of ur 4 bench guys dont score a point and the other two combine for 12, ur gonna have issues.

I agree with u on our mental strength tho. Games 1 and 3 are games that we lost. Dallas had no business winning those games. Petty rookie mistakes cost us.

Dude, in the play-off, bench play does not matter much. We won the last 2 championship without a bench.
I disagree with you about Bynum, 'Melo told Denver he would either go to NY or LA.
Jim Buss thinks we can build a championship team around Bynum. That is delusional!!
Anyway, it is not over till its over. Dallas, is one of the weakest minded teams in the NBA. If we win Game 4, anything can happen. But i doubt that we can win it.
Whatever, happened to Gasol? Is he going through some personal problems?
His play this season has been very uninspiring. He started very well. Just wondering..
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby el Padrino » Sat May 07, 2011 5:39 pm

I dont think Bynum is our problem but i definitely do not think we're gonna win a championship with him. I say we follow history and bring a big center from Orlando. They'll gladly take Bynum and a few shooters.

About Gasol, he's a softie...always been a softie. He's good but when the going gets tough, he isnt the one. Dirk has impressed me immensely. Game 4 is do or die. I havent given up yet.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm

keen observer wrote:
el Padrino wrote:Bynum is NOT our problem. We were never gonna get Carmelo. We were just used as bait to get NY to make their move.

Our problem is the bench and our 3 point shooting/defense. We have an 9 man rotation. When 2 out of ur 4 bench guys dont score a point and the other two combine for 12, ur gonna have issues.

I agree with u on our mental strength tho. Games 1 and 3 are games that we lost. Dallas had no business winning those games. Petty rookie mistakes cost us.

Dude, in the play-off, bench play does not matter much. We won the last 2 championship without a bench.
I disagree with you about Bynum, 'Melo told Denver he would either go to NY or LA.
Jim Buss thinks we can build a championship team around Bynum. That is delusional!!
Anyway, it is not over till its over. Dallas, is one of the weakest minded teams in the NBA. If we win Game 4, anything can happen. But i doubt that we can win it.
Whatever, happened to Gasol? Is he going through some personal problems?
His play this season has been very uninspiring. He started very well. Just wondering..

Gasol is playing as if he's playing with injury, but that doesn't appear to be the case. If I'm the Magic I'd entertain a Gasol/Bynum trade for Dwight Howard. I think Howard is gone if he hits free agency so the Magic should seriously consider what they can get for him.

Melo wasn't going to LA via trade. No way was Denver going to trade him in conference for Bynum. Denver wanted to leak a LA rumor to force the hand of the Knicks a bit as they lost leverage when the Nets "publicly" said they were pulling out of the discussion. The Knicks were really hedging their bets they could get Melo in the off-season w/o having to depart with all the players the Nuggets wanted.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Re: I knew it!!!

Postby Ekow » Sun May 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Afadi wrote:Instead of shutting up, Kobe had to go freaking professing love for that foolish barca team, now the gods of Karma are paying us back!!! MoFo better grab some Manchester and Real jerseys REAL quick so we stop getting suffused in this miasma!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

0-3???!!! To Dallas??!!

Damn!!!

Correction

Dallas don whack fakers 4 NAIL

AYELE plus one

Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Doctor No » Sun May 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Lakers paaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun May 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Hmmmm...let me go set TiVo so I don't miss TNT's Gone Fishing Segment tonight. I'm guessing Kobe, Phil, Jack Nicholson, Lamar and Khloe go share photo off of Santa Monica Pier :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby keen observer » Sun May 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:Hmmmm...let me go set TiVo so I don't miss TNT's Gone Fishing Segment tonight. I'm guessing Kobe, Phil, Jack Nicholson, Lamar and Khloe go share photo off of Santa Monica Pier :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope i never see Lamars face again. :x :x :x
Stupid idiot!! Who in their right senses films a reality show during the 2nd half of the season? And have it run during the play-offs? I hope they trade his stupid ar-se away to Cleveland or 'Sotta or some place where he and his crazy wife can continue their reality show BS.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Mr Yaro » Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:Hmmmm...let me go set TiVo so I don't miss TNT's Gone Fishing Segment tonight. I'm guessing Kobe, Phil, Jack Nicholson, Lamar and Khloe go share photo off of Santa Monica Pier :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr Yaro
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 am

keen observer wrote:

I hope i never see Lamars face again. :x :x :x
Stupid idiot!! Who in their right senses films a reality show during the 2nd half of the season? And have it run during the play-offs? I hope they trade his stupid ar-se away to Cleveland or 'Sotta or some place where he and his crazy wife can continue their reality show BS.

The name is Master Sergeant Lamar Odom
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon May 09, 2011 4:14 am

Yaw Yaro wrote:

Well they had the above, but also David Beckham and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Marina del Rey instead of Santa Monica Pier though. Phil Jackson had his own photo too...retirement gift :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby afadi » Mon May 09, 2011 4:52 am

This siht is beyond annoying.
I want to know which teammate's wife caused a rift between Pau and Sylvia!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

There will always be drama in Tinseltown, but to let it impact work??!!??! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Ekow » Mon May 09, 2011 5:01 am

Afadi wrote:This siht is beyond annoying.
I want to know which teammate's wife caused a rift between Pau and Sylvia!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

There will always be drama in Tinseltown, but to let it impact work??!!??! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP
BROOM BROOM BROOM BROOM
WIEN WIEN WIEN WIEN

4 NAIL per

AYELE plus one

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Mr Yaro » Mon May 09, 2011 5:26 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:
Yaw Yaro wrote:

Well they had the above, but also David Beckham and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Marina del Rey instead of Santa Monica Pier though. Phil Jackson had his own photo too...retirement gift :lol: :lol: :lol:

Check my man Craig Sager's suit out, i wonder where he get these Miami Vice suits from :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr Yaro
BSc
BSc

Postby afadi » Mon May 09, 2011 5:32 am

Ekow wrote:

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP
BROOM BROOM BROOM BROOM
WIEN WIEN WIEN WIEN

4 NAIL per

AYELE plus one

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are warned Ekow!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon May 09, 2011 7:24 am

Whose wife do you think it is?

The same wife Karl Malone was speaking to when he jokingly said he "was hunting for small Mexican girls" earning Karl public rebuke from her husband, a certain Lakers teammate.

The same wife who invited "all" the Lakers wives out to dine at her place earlier in the season, but never extended an invite to Khloe.

The same wife who I understand is cross personality wise between Naomi Campbell and Howard Hughes (she evidently treats many "commoners" like garbage...go ask Staples Center employees or the maid who sued for unpaid wages and emotional abuse...don't catch her catching you making eye contact with her...us "commoners" aren't worthy of such a sight).

The same wife whose ego dwarfs her husband's large ego.

The same wife who wears the pants, poncho and sombrero in her marriage as evident when her husband cried and said "I'm so sorry" in a press conference publicly acknowledging cheating on her as she sat next to him with her voluptuous lips (a "consentual" activity when he bent a white girl over a chair in a Eagle, Colorado hotel).

The same wife Kofi Jolof once made a rush customized ice cream birthday cake for when he worked at a Ben & Jerry's near Beverly Hills during his early college years...the call came from one of her star husband's handlers who was sure to let me know who it was for like that was going to get the cake done sooner or at a discount...I did my best, but the cake didn't look anymore special than any other ice cream birthday cake I/we had done...when the handler came to pick it up he looked disappointed it didn't look like the Taj Mahal of ice cream birthday cakes. They did leave a good tip though from what I recall.

The same wife Kofi Jolof suspects was in the ear of Eva Longoria prior to her breakup from Tony Parker.

The same wife whose life puts all those "Housewives of" shows to shame.

Feel free to take a guess :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kofi Jolof on Mon May 09, 2011 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon May 09, 2011 7:31 am

Yaw Yaro wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
Yaw Yaro wrote:

Check my man Craig Sager's suit out, i wonder where he get these Miami Vice suits from :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sager's pink suit today was nice. Pink belt to boot. I'm telling you he must have 'Now-N-Later" flavor gator shoes in his closet. Can you imagine his closet? It'll put Don Magic Juan to shame.
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby kebashorificatious » Mon May 09, 2011 7:59 am

perfect... they are out, then no more lakers this fakers that threads in the wrong forum til the new season begins. less janitory work on this forum for me.
kebashorificatious

Postby YAW Straight Sapien » Tue May 10, 2011 5:56 am

Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
YAW Straight Sapien
MSc
MSc

Next

Return to Other Sports