Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Amina was rightooooooo where is Keen and Stilro?

Politics in Ghana

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Dr Vyrus

Amina was rightooooooo where is Keen and Stilro?

Postby mardingobob » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 pm

General News of Monday, 15 November 2010
Source: Joy Online
Highway robbers on rampage in BawkuEmail this
Share This
Share This PageFacebook Twitter reddit Google Bookmarks del.icio.us StumbleUpon Newsvine livejournal Mixx it! Print This
Comments (45)
« PrevNext »

Highway robbers in broad day light on Sunday attacked multiple vehicles along the Bolga-Bawku highway.

The robbers made away with phones, monies and other personal effects of passengers of at least five vehicles including an ADB bus, and urvan bus and a 207 bus.

“We were in Bolga when the first car left; the second car left and then we were the third car [followed]. We came and the two cars were already blocked plus one private car and then two ADB buses were also blocked.

“They stopped us, everybody laid down. They stopped us took our phones, monies and everything,” one of the victims told Joy News.

Another victim who was driving a Toyota Corolla also confirmed the incident saying their belongings were taken from them by the armed robbers.

“I saw some four cars, I didn’t know. I just came slowly before I realized one guy just came in front of me with a gun and asked me to park which I did. Another one also from the forest and also with a gun asked us to get down. So they took everything; only money and phones,” another victim reported.

Police have confirmed the incident and have begun investigations.

Meanwhile Eastern Region police have arrested three Fulani highway robbers who robbed passengers in several vehicles on the Juapong-Edu highway, Sunday dawn.

The police are on the look out for accomplices of the robbery, Chief Inspector Yaw Nketia Yeboah, Head of Public Relations in the region told Joy News.

He however denied reports the robbers were in police uniform as indicated by the victims of the robbery.

A driver of an urvan bus was shot in the hand when he attempted to escape from the robbers.

Another passenger took over the steering wheel and drove to safety.
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12783
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Re: Amina was rightooooooo where is Keen and Stilro?

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 pm

mardingobob wrote:General News of Monday, 15 November 2010
Source: Joy Online
Highway robbers on rampage in BawkuEmail this
Share This
Share This PageFacebook Twitter reddit Google Bookmarks del.icio.us StumbleUpon Newsvine livejournal Mixx it! Print This
Comments (45)
« PrevNext »

Highway robbers in broad day light on Sunday attacked multiple vehicles along the Bolga-Bawku highway.

The robbers made away with phones, monies and other personal effects of passengers of at least five vehicles including an ADB bus, and urvan bus and a 207 bus.

“We were in Bolga when the first car left; the second car left and then we were the third car [followed]. We came and the two cars were already blocked plus one private car and then two ADB buses were also blocked.

“They stopped us, everybody laid down. They stopped us took our phones, monies and everything,” one of the victims told Joy News.

Another victim who was driving a Toyota Corolla also confirmed the incident saying their belongings were taken from them by the armed robbers.

“I saw some four cars, I didn’t know. I just came slowly before I realized one guy just came in front of me with a gun and asked me to park which I did. Another one also from the forest and also with a gun asked us to get down. So they took everything; only money and phones,” another victim reported.

Police have confirmed the incident and have begun investigations.

Meanwhile Eastern Region police have arrested three Fulani highway robbers who robbed passengers in several vehicles on the Juapong-Edu highway, Sunday dawn.

The police are on the look out for accomplices of the robbery, Chief Inspector Yaw Nketia Yeboah, Head of Public Relations in the region told Joy News.

He however denied reports the robbers were in police uniform as indicated by the victims of the robbery.

A driver of an urvan bus was shot in the hand when he attempted to escape from the robbers.

Another passenger took over the steering wheel and drove to safety.


So how does this make her right?
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 59720
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Re: Amina was rightooooooo where is Keen and Stilro?

Postby mardingobob » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 pm

keen observer wrote:
mardingobob wrote:General News of Monday, 15 November 2010
Source: Joy Online
Highway robbers on rampage in BawkuEmail this
Share This
Share This PageFacebook Twitter reddit Google Bookmarks del.icio.us StumbleUpon Newsvine livejournal Mixx it! Print This
Comments (45)
« PrevNext »

Highway robbers in broad day light on Sunday attacked multiple vehicles along the Bolga-Bawku highway.

The robbers made away with phones, monies and other personal effects of passengers of at least five vehicles including an ADB bus, and urvan bus and a 207 bus.

“We were in Bolga when the first car left; the second car left and then we were the third car [followed]. We came and the two cars were already blocked plus one private car and then two ADB buses were also blocked.

“They stopped us, everybody laid down. They stopped us took our phones, monies and everything,” one of the victims told Joy News.

Another victim who was driving a Toyota Corolla also confirmed the incident saying their belongings were taken from them by the armed robbers.

“I saw some four cars, I didn’t know. I just came slowly before I realized one guy just came in front of me with a gun and asked me to park which I did. Another one also from the forest and also with a gun asked us to get down. So they took everything; only money and phones,” another victim reported.

Police have confirmed the incident and have begun investigations.

Meanwhile Eastern Region police have arrested three Fulani highway robbers who robbed passengers in several vehicles on the Juapong-Edu highway, Sunday dawn.

The police are on the look out for accomplices of the robbery, Chief Inspector Yaw Nketia Yeboah, Head of Public Relations in the region told Joy News.

He however denied reports the robbers were in police uniform as indicated by the victims of the robbery.

A driver of an urvan bus was shot in the hand when he attempted to escape from the robbers.

Another passenger took over the steering wheel and drove to safety.


So how does this make her right?


The story was not false. The IGP and Governmnet should not have been attacking the messenger. Something happend on that bus. Why have they not prosecuted Amina?
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12783
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby B DIDDY » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 pm

this is the dumbest thread I have ever read on Ghanaweb :shock:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38836
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby Striker » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 pm

B DIDDY wrote:this is the dumbest thread I have ever read on Ghanaweb :shock:


KPOM :lol:
User avatar
Striker
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12216
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:31 pm

Postby mardingobob » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

B DIDDY wrote:this is the dumbest thread I have ever read on Ghanaweb :shock:


So this one to be by force so dont read it :arrow: :arrow: I do my best to avoid your post cause always does not make sense.
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12783
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby B DIDDY » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:04 pm

mardingobob wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:this is the dumbest thread I have ever read on Ghanaweb :shock:


So this one to be by force so dont read it :arrow: :arrow: I do my best to avoid your post cause always does not make sense.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

'i do my best to avoid your post cause always does not make sense' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38836
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby kanye » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 pm

wow. Dumbest thread of the year
kanye
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: mantse agbonaa

Postby niidawg3 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

1+1 = 3
User avatar
niidawg3
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11052
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 4:11 pm

Re: Amina was rightooooooo where is Keen and Stilro?

Postby keen observer » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

mardingobob wrote:
The story was not false. The IGP and Governmnet should not have been attacking the messenger. Something happend on that bus. Why have they not prosecuted Amina?


U are saying that the fact that this story might be true means that Amina is speaking the truth.
I am saying that i do not see any relationship between the 2 stories that would make Amina's story true.
Remember the bone of contention in Amina's story is whether people were forced to have sex.
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 59720
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Re: Amina was rightooooooo where is Keen and Stilro?

Postby kanye » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

keen observer wrote:
mardingobob wrote:
The story was not false. The IGP and Governmnet should not have been attacking the messenger. Something happend on that bus. Why have they not prosecuted Amina?


U are saying that the fact that this story might be true means that Amina is speaking the truth.
I am saying that i do not see any relationship between the 2 stories that would make Amina's story true.
Remember the bone of contention in Amina's story is whether people were forced to have sex.


Massa why u dey worry your self? Some peeps are just so politically blinded that i bet they would believe it as fact if you told them Mills was a drug dealer. Same thing goes for those on the other side of the political spectrum.

What a dumba$$!
kanye
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: mantse agbonaa

Postby B DIDDY » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:17 pm

niidawg3 wrote:1+1 = 3


only if he was as close as 3 :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38836
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Re: Amina was rightooooooo where is Keen and Stilro?

Postby mardingobob » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:20 pm

kanye wrote:
keen observer wrote:
mardingobob wrote:
The story was not false. The IGP and Governmnet should not have been attacking the messenger. Something happend on that bus. Why have they not prosecuted Amina?


U are saying that the fact that this story might be true means that Amina is speaking the truth.
I am saying that i do not see any relationship between the 2 stories that would make Amina's story true.
Remember the bone of contention in Amina's story is whether people were forced to have sex.


Massa why u dey worry your self? Some peeps are just so politically blinded that i bet they would believe it as fact if you told them Mills was a drug dealer. Same thing goes for those on the other side of the political spectrum.

What a dumba$$!


Dumber than your mother! Aboafunu!
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12783
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby KAYSEBEE » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Mardingo paa, so cos of this story, Amina's story is also true? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20257
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: Vatican City

Re: Amina was rightooooooo where is Keen and Stilro?

Postby mardingobob » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:23 pm

keen observer wrote:
mardingobob wrote:
The story was not false. The IGP and Governmnet should not have been attacking the messenger. Something happend on that bus. Why have they not prosecuted Amina?


U are saying that the fact that this story might be true means that Amina is speaking the truth.
I am saying that i do not see any relationship between the 2 stories that would make Amina's story true.
Remember the bone of contention in Amina's story is whether people were forced to have sex.


One guy came foward and collaborated Aminas story and the prosecutor failed to show up for Aminas case.
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12783
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:23 pm

so where in this story does it say that some made a father sleep with their daughter or wateva the girl said happened?
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66536
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby mardingobob » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:29 pm

KAYSEBEE wrote:Mardingo paa, so cos of this story, Amina's story is also true? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Am not saying that but there major issue of the Amina strory is that Arm robbery on busses is major issue at least it has forced the police to have arm guards on busses. After the story there was another woman called the radio station about another rape attempt but this time one passenger read the koran so the arm robbers did not rape anyone. Ok so why is Amina still not prosecuted?
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12783
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby mardingobob » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:31 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:1+1 = 3


only if he was as close as 3 :lol: :lol: :lol:


really at least I did not go to York university-The walk in university :lol:
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12783
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby el Padrino » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

mardingobob wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:Mardingo paa, so cos of this story, Amina's story is also true? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Am not saying that but there major issue of the Amina strory is that Arm robbery on busses is major issue at least it has forced the police to have arm guards on busses. After the story there was another woman called the radio station about another rape attempt but this time one passenger read the koran so the arm robbers did not rape anyone. Ok so why is Amina still not prosecuted?
So ur still defending this? :oops:

Just let it go boss.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby B DIDDY » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm

mardingobob wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:1+1 = 3


only if he was as close as 3 :lol: :lol: :lol:


really at least I did not go to York university-The walk in university :lol:


smh i'm guess you fly into other universities :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38836
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Next

Return to Politics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests