Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Friday! What is the greatest battle of all time on GW?

social issues & funny stuff

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby banks » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm

niidawg3 wrote:wait - the response is so stupid and all over the place i dont know where to start responding. just cos you typed a novel doesnt mean you making sense. ok - so you are proud to masturbate ... great, that makes you and KO pretty much best of friends. and then you say credit is useless. right. go ask any normal human being on the street if it makes sense to destroy your credit because credit is not necessary or important.

you made a mistake with the screename you used. You happened to become a member the same day another member who has had beef with me in the past became a member.

:lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol: :oops:

Any3mi

1. "wait - the response is so stupid and all over the place i dont know where to start responding."

But you do realize that you actually just typed up a response to this "stupid post", right? And just in case you dont know, transference of "stupidity" is actually a transitive behaviorial trait. I am a stupid, narcissit fcuk...that's a no brainer. So with zero regard for my personal integrity, I type up a stupid post, which you read, and then think to yourself..."this fcuker must be off his rocker, aint no way I'ma respond to this nitwit". Just then your ego interrupts your train of thought and before you know it, you typed up a response to a post by a clinically certified idiot savant. Guess what...stupidity just baited a wingman!

2. "just cos you typed a novel doesnt mean you making sense"

And who said I was trying to make sense. Why would you even presume that I'd make any bit of sense after I stated emphatically that I enjoy stroking my di.ck and shoving meth pills up my arsehole?

3. "ok - so you are proud to masturbate ... great, that makes you and KO pretty much best of friends."
Oh dear God, you must think I am such a fcuking loser who spends his youth spacing out on peyote and stroking the $h.it outta his di.ck...and...you'll be absolutely right!!

4. "and then you say credit is useless. right"
Ma Botwe paddy, point me to where I stated or otherwise alluded to the uselessness of good credit...and I will show you a Botwe-trained, college-educated man with the comprehension skills of Snooki.

You see, the little essay with the percentages and dollar figures was in direct response to this quote: "with great credit you can take advantage of a poor economy to get the necessary capital to make moves that will change your life forever"

Based on the above premise I provided a scenario in which, even with my impeccable credit rating, I could secure a loan and still end up with $0 wealth over time.
Point: GOOD CREDIT SCORE DOES NOT IMPLY A BETTER LIFE. Good Credit although helpful if you have it, is NOT A NECESSITY.

But dont let me stop your good-natured hustle. Work that 9-to-5 job, build that credit, and have fun bragging about your little meetings. When payday rolls by, and you take a look at your paycheck...do me a favor, steal a glance at your tax bill and conjure up the image of a 20-something skinny fcuk smiling all the way the bank.

5. "you made a mistake with the screename you used. You happened to become a member the same day another member who has had beef with me in the past became a member."

Humor me...nah, fcuk that...ruin whatever is left of my internet popularity and put me to shame by posting the said user's name.
banks
JSS
JSS

Postby banks » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 pm

niidawg3 wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
wait - the response is so stupid and all over the place i dont know where to start responding. just cos you typed a novel doesnt mean you making sense. ok - so you are proud to masturbate ... great, that makes you and KO pretty much best of friends. and then you say credit is useless. right. go ask any normal human being on the street if it makes sense to destroy your credit because credit is not necessary or important.

you made a mistake with the screename you used. You happened to become a member the same day another member who has had beef with me in the past became a member.

Thats it? Come on mayne i was looking forward to ur comeback. I know u staggering a bit but u still got it in u. Unleash the venom :evil:

seriously did you read his responses? you want me to argue someone who says the [b]best sex[\b] he has had is with himself?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:

Nope, I said BEST ORGASM, NOT best sex.

Masturbation ISN'T SEX!. It's just a means to an end...and a happy ending at that.
banks
JSS
JSS

Postby niidawg3 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm

I said it once ... and i'll say it agian ... i aint wasting my time with someone whose greatest sexual moment is with himself.
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm

oh shyt, he's back! :lol: :lol:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Obielord » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm

niidawg3 wrote:I said it once ... and i'll say it agian ... i aint wasting my time with someone whose greatest sexual moment is with himself.

You going to keep saying the same thing? :roll: :roll:

As always, ur responds are lame.
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby mardingobob » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Obielord wrote:oh shyt, he's back! :lol: :lol:

Charley Nii Dollar no de fit respond! Agoraaaaa nkoaaaaaaaaaa :D :D
mardingobob
MSc
MSc

Postby banks » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
wait - the response is so stupid and all over the place i dont know where to start responding. just cos you typed a novel doesnt mean you making sense. ok - so you are proud to masturbate ... great, that makes you and KO pretty much best of friends. and then you say credit is useless. right. go ask any normal human being on the street if it makes sense to destroy your credit because credit is not necessary or important.

Thats it? Come on mayne i was looking forward to ur comeback. I know u staggering a bit but u still got it in u. Unleash the venom :evil:

seriously did you read his responses? you want me to argue someone who says the best sex he has had is with himself?

:lol: :lol: :lol: He makes/thinks of noises for both parties during that process...can't beat that right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you see, kind sir, I dont simulate sex when I engage in this healthy after school activity. Masturbation is a libido-curbing mechanism, which frees me up to engage in creative thoughts such as devising ways to take advantage of this welfare state.
banks
JSS
JSS

Postby niidawg3 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Obie ... what a bi-tch ... lol. You are hiding away from the thread where you should be ... looking for support here from banks?

Go fight your fight ... bitch made a.s.s n-igga.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm

niidawg3 wrote:

Obie ... what a bi-tch ... lol. You are hiding away from the thread where you should be ... looking for support here from banks?

Go fight your fight ... bitch made a.s.s n-igga.

You paaaaaaa. r u serious? When have I ever responded to Striker before. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop trying to start a fight with me... pay attention and contribute to ur own murder. :P
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby banks » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm

niidawg3 wrote:I said it once ... and i'll say it agian ... i aint wasting my time with someone whose greatest sexual moment is with himself.

But you just did...even if it was just for a second. You took time to read my post and then proceed to respond to my nonsense.

If you really dont want to waste your time...here's an IDEA: TYPE NOTHING!!
banks
JSS
JSS

Postby Obielord » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm

banks wrote:

But you just did...even if it was just for a second. You took time to read my post and then proceed to respond to my nonsense.

GET HIM!! :lol:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 pm

banks wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:

seriously did you read his responses? you want me to argue someone who says the best sex he has had is with himself?

:lol: :lol: :lol: He makes/thinks of noises for both parties during that process...can't beat that right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you see, kind sir, I dont simulate sex when I engage in this healthy after school activity. Masturbation is a libido-curbing mechanism, which frees me up to engage in creative thoughts such as devising ways to take advantage of this welfare state.
..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: banks paa

but chaley we no dey see u for the osofo joint koraa or u make ur appearance there only when ur spidy senses tingles? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby quophi aletse » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Obielord wrote:
banks wrote:

GET HIM!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby niidawg3 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 pm

banks wrote:

here is an IDEA: maybe ask me what my definition of wasting time is. right now you are making an a.s.s of yourself assuming my definition.

and yes - masturbation is sex. again ... Quantity /= Quality. Maybe you think so, which could explain why you masturbate a lot ... and probably why you type a ton of responses, most of which dont make sense. I see a pattern ...lol

niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby el Padrino » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Yes!!! Its on. :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby niidawg3 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 pm

el Padrino wrote:Yes!!! Its on. :lol: :lol:

Charle - somebody for start beef with you make you stop the instigations naaadzi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am

So! How many people has NiiDollar beefed with on this thread alone? Its like one man against the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc

Postby banks » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am

niidawg3 wrote:
banks wrote:

here is an IDEA: maybe ask me what my definition of wasting time is. right now you are making an a.s.s of yourself assuming my definition.

and yes - masturbation is sex. again ... Quantity /= Quality. Maybe you think so, which could explain why you masturbate a lot ... and probably why you type a ton of responses, most of which dont make sense. I see a pattern ...lol

To each his own. I wont belabor the issue on masturbation. As far as sex goes, have you ever wondered that perhaps, sex is the reason why God invented hookers? :wink:

One day when I am an old sap and I want to "make love", I will get me a wife. Until then, sex, masturbation...it's all a mechanical means to an orgasmic end.
banks
JSS
JSS

Postby niidawg3 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am

Lion_O_Judah wrote:So! How many people has NiiDollar beefed with on this thread alone? Its like one man against the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

asay ... inobi small. but inode surprise me. comes with the territory.

there are the active beefers (KO, Obielord and co), the passive beefers (quophi aletse, mardingobob and co) and the uninvited beefers (banks and co).

like cockroaches den rats ... as soon as the lights go out, them be out in thema numbers trying to take shots.

all are invited ...

:lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
niidawg3
MSc
MSc

Postby Niikwame » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am

el Padrino wrote:Yes!!! Its on. :lol: :lol:

why u dey love climb on menes neck celebrate so?
why u be John paintsil? :lol:
Niikwame
BSc
BSc

PreviousNext

Return to Social & Fun