Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

A SPIRITUAL EXERCISE TO TRY

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Janet » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Janet wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:HU SONG
http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html

How do people who are unable to speak sing Hu?


You can sing HU inwardly.

Ok. Thanks for explaining that.
User avatar
Janet
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:04 am
Location: USA

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Janet wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Janet wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:HU SONG
http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html

How do people who are unable to speak sing Hu?


You can sing HU inwardly.

Ok. Thanks for explaining that.


You are welcome dear
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby OPIAMENSA » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Janet wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:HU SONG
http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html

How do people who are unable to speak sing Hu?


You can sing HU inwardly.
I used to laugh so hard whenever you posted anything eck on this forum. I moved on to a sneering laugh when you started the spiritual exercise thread. I am aghast as to how you Kwame and other Ghanaians continue to deceive yourselves with a cocktail of imported, made up nonsense such as this. They do not have to provide you with any evidence. All they need from you is a grade 1 imagination and the ability to daydream (and maybe the ability to sniff the fumes from the tailpipe of a Kwesimintsim trotro.
I have since stopped laughing because about 90% of my countrymen believe in such crap! It is not very funny anymore. The future of my country and continent is at stake when we accept everything imported without due diligence and evidence.
Tigare help us! (although I am constantly reminded that, just like Yahweh, Tigare is quite incapable of helping us). However, I will choose Tigare over Yahweh because religion is like the stench that you produce when you have diarrhea. I can tolerate my own stench; I cannot tolerate the diarrhea stench coming from abroad.
User avatar
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Location: MAKING LOVE ON CHRISTMAS ISLAND

Postby rastaman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 pm

OPIAMENSA wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Janet wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:HU SONG
http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html

How do people who are unable to speak sing Hu?


You can sing HU inwardly.
I used to laugh so hard whenever you posted anything eck on this forum. I moved on to a sneering laugh when you started the spiritual exercise thread. I am aghast as to how you Kwame and other Ghanaians continue to deceive yourselves with a cocktail of imported, made up nonsense such as this. They do not have to provide you with any evidence. All they need from you is a grade 1 imagination and the ability to daydream (and maybe the ability to sniff the fumes from the tailpipe of a Kwesimintsim trotro.
I have since stopped laughing because about 90% of my countrymen believe in such crap! It is not very funny anymore. The future of my country and continent is at stake when we accept everything imported without due diligence and evidence.
[i] Tigare help us! (although I am constantly reminded that, just like Yahweh, Tigare is quite incapable of helping us). However, I will choose Tigare over Yahweh because religion is like the stench that you produce when you have diarrhea. I can tolerate my own stench; I cannot tolerate the diarrhea stench coming from abroad.


sosket :shock:
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 am

OPIAMENSA wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Janet wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:HU SONG
http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html

How do people who are unable to speak sing Hu?


You can sing HU inwardly.
I used to laugh so hard whenever you posted anything eck on this forum. I moved on to a sneering laugh when you started the spiritual exercise thread. I am aghast as to how you Kwame and other Ghanaians continue to deceive yourselves with a cocktail of imported, made up nonsense such as this. They do not have to provide you with any evidence. All they need from you is a grade 1 imagination and the ability to daydream (and maybe the ability to sniff the fumes from the tailpipe of a Kwesimintsim trotro.
I have since stopped laughing because about 90% of my countrymen believe in such crap! It is not very funny anymore. The future of my country and continent is at stake when we accept everything imported without due diligence and evidence.
Tigare help us! (although I am constantly reminded that, just like Yahweh, Tigare is quite incapable of helping us). However, I will choose Tigare over Yahweh because religion is like the stench that you produce when you have diarrhea. I can tolerate my own stench; I cannot tolerate the diarrhea stench coming from abroad.


Hi Opiamensa,
Thanks to your earlier question,this topic went into overdrive with over 5000 hits in a short period of time.This has trigered further questions that has shed a little light on things l hold dearly.
As for your point that your country and continent accepts everything imported without due diligence and evidence,l respectfully disagree with you.
Hearing about HU shouldn't stop you laughing.lt is a love song that opens the heart to divine love.
The ECK teaching went underground due to religious prosecution in Egypt 3000 years ago and only resurfaced in 1965.
Our elders,Nananom knew about HU long before 1965.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the topic.Good luck with your Tigare Worship.
The most important thing is finding divine love and opening your heart to love.That is what matters really.lf you find this in Tigare,why not? Stay there.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 am

OPIAMENSA wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Janet wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:HU SONG
http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html

How do people who are unable to speak sing Hu?


You can sing HU inwardly.
I used to laugh so hard whenever you posted anything eck on this forum. I moved on to a sneering laugh when you started the spiritual exercise thread. I am aghast as to how you Kwame and other Ghanaians continue to deceive yourselves with a cocktail of imported, made up nonsense such as this. They do not have to provide you with any evidence. All they need from you is a grade 1 imagination and the ability to daydream (and maybe the ability to sniff the fumes from the tailpipe of a Kwesimintsim trotro.
I have since stopped laughing because about 90% of my countrymen believe in such crap! It is not very funny anymore. The future of my country and continent is at stake when we accept everything imported without due diligence and evidence.
Tigare help us! (although I am constantly reminded that, just like Yahweh, Tigare is quite incapable of helping us). However, I will choose Tigare over Yahweh because religion is like the stench that you produce when you have diarrhea. I can tolerate my own stench; I cannot tolerate the diarrhea stench coming from abroad.


ehi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19940
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:10 am

Janet wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:HU SONG
http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html

How do people who are unable to speak sing Hu?


what a question
User avatar
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 19940
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 am

Unruly Thoughts

Unruly thoughts are the enemy of the individual practicing the Spiritual Exercises of ECK. In contemplation, as the mind responds to different stimuli, thoughts crop up continuously.

Watch these thoughts as they arise. Soon you will be aware of thoughts following so closely one upon another that they resemble a river. Gaze unperturbed at the interminable flow of thoughts as if you were sitting on a riverbank watching the water flow past.

Do not try to stop any thought process at this stage, just rise above it. The effort to stop a thought from arising inevitably creates other thoughts. Leave unshaped any concept or idea which appears; become indifferent to these thoughts, neither trying to stop them nor fall under their influence. Work from the Atma Plane, the Soul region, unconcerned with what the mind has to say or how it acts.

Imagine the mind is like a small child looking with interest at a toy. The mind is nothing more than a small child which sometimes becomes unruly and wants attention. Handle the mind as you would a small child.

This stage is called the first resting place. If you are successful to this point, you will have attained freedom from the mental tyranny of thoughts and be ready for greater spiritual tasks.

—Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Bypassing the Mind

This spiritual exercise can help you bypass the mind, which tends to get stuck in a routine. If you have done a spiritual exercise enough times that it becomes a routine, the mind says, "I know this path"—and immediately runs ahead and puts up blocks.

So you trick the mind by coming at the spiritual exercise from different angles. The mind is reactive, but Soul is active and without limits. You can come up with more creative exercises than the mind can find blocks for.

For a month, alternate the following spiritual exercise with your regular one. You can do this exercise one night, use your regular spiritual exercise the second night, then try this one again the third night.

Imagine walking with the Master on the inner planes. Begin chanting a word which is similar to HU: HUUUACH (HU-ach). It begins with a rough H, as is used in the German or Greek languages, then forms into a soft, drawn-out HUU-ach.

All ECK words, or names for God on the different planes, are derivatives of HU. The word given during an ECK initiation is a name for God from a specific plane, tailored to your particular vibration. These names are given for your spiritual upliftment and can be used for your Soul Travel adventures and journeys.

—Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK

More Info: www.eckankar.org
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Viewing Difficulties


This exercise allows you to see why long-lasting or hard-to-solve problems are still with you.

In contemplation, look at your problem and ask yourself which of these viewpoints you hold about it.

1.You view the problem as a battering ram. When it approaches, you fall over backward, flattened to the ground.
2.You view the problem as a vital, valuable lesson which will teach you something. You believe it will become a spiritual springboard to give you the necessary incentive and energy to climb up and out of your present situation.
Your attitude about your problem holds the key to whether your experience with it will be easy or difficult, long or short.

Those people who have spiritual success don't say, "Oh, no!" and fall down when a problem comes up. They look to see the reason or lesson behind it. They ask the Mahanta, "What can I learn from it? How has it made me stronger?"

—Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK

www.eckankar.org
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon May 30, 2011 9:36 am

Game of Chess

You can do this exercise anytime—whether you are at work, in contemplation, or about to fall asleep.

Lightly place your attention upon a situation in your life, then put your viewpoint as Soul above the situation. Look down on everything going on below as if it were a chess game—even though it might be in your imagination. You can look at a situation anywhere in the world from this viewpoint.

As you are gazing upon it, change the situation by simply rearranging your place on the chessboard. It's a successful device, and those who use it often make great changes around themselves.

—Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK

www.eckankar.org
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:20 pm

The Purifying Sound

Close your eyes and look to the Spiritual Eye. Sing HU, an old and secret name for God. It is one of the most powerful words for spiritual upliftment that I can give you.

As you sing HU, listen for the Sound. The Sound may be heard in any number of different ways. It can be like a train going by, a bird, buzzing bees, sometimes a flute, or even guitars. The way you hear It just depends on where you are.

These sounds are the action of the Holy Spirit, the ECK, as Its atoms vibrate in the invisible worlds. The Sound you hear is the vibration at the particular level to which you are attuned at the time.

Imagine the Sound purifying you, removing the impurities of Soul. It will bring you an understanding of how your actions have caused your problems. It will also give you an indication of what you can do to unfold and how to figure out the way to do things right.

—Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 pm

The Temple Door

This is a very simple exercise to make contact with the Voice of God.

Close your eyes and relax. You are preparing to enter the inner temple, that sacred place where Soul has communication with God. You may see the Light of God first in your Spiritual Eye. You may see It as a Blue Light or a Blue Star. You may see It as a globe or blob of light.

This means you have contact with the highest state of consciousness that is available. It can uplift you to that very same state, too, but not overnight—the shock would be too great.

After you see the Light in your Spiritual Eye or feel It in your heart center, then comes the Sound. The Sound may come first at times. The Sound may be that of the flute of God which comes from the Soul Plane. Or you may hear the buzzing of bees or any number of different sounds. Later, as you move higher, it may become a very high peeping sound, a single peep so high that it feels as if you can barely reach it.

It is the Voice of God uplifting you.

—Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Re: OF FAKERIES AMD QUACKERIES.

Postby thebalck1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 pm

OPIAMENSA wrote:Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eieeee this guy paa you dey craze :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thebalck1
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

The Nirat Technique
In using this technique, you will find the path to the other worlds illuminated by Soul's own light, much like the headlights of a car, cutting through the darkness of night, illuminate the road ahead. The Nirat technique utilizes the seeing power of Soul.

Sit in silence, with the attention fixed on the Spiritual Eye. Put your attention on the Light of God, the white light within the door of the Spiritual Eye. This is the subtle gateway to the Astral world, the first door you will pass through on the way to higher worlds.

With your attention fixed on this door, look obliquely—not directly—at whatever appears on the screen of the mind. If you look at it directly, it will disappear. But if you look at it from an angle, the image of the light will stay.

Now very softly begin to practice the zikar, the repetition of the holy names of God. If you are an initiate, use your secret word. If you are not, sing the word for each plane that you must pass through in order to reach the Soul region. These are: Alayi (Physical Plane), Kala (Astral Plane), Mana (Causal Plane), Aum (Mental Plane), Baju (Etheric Plane), and Sugmad (Soul Plane). By these sounds you are able to lift yourself up through the corresponding planes into the Soul world.

The Light of God appears on all planes, but the light that should interest you most is the Blue Star. It will come into focus after the technique has been practiced for a certain length of time. This star represents the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, who will later appear in his radiant body.

Sometimes the Master appears as a Blue Star, sometimes as a misty, pale blue light. The star or light will lead you gently through the various planes into the Soul region. You must trust It completely, never being doubtful or hesitant about following It, nor wondering where It may lead you.

As Soul gets collected and concentrates on the Spiritual Eye, you will have some preliminary experiences on the inner sounds and sights. These occur before Soul is settled down and actually traveling in the inner worlds. You may hear sounds similar to a moving train, whistles, or stringed instruments. Then you will hear sounds like the tinkling of bells, progressing to the ringing notes of a large bell. Following this are lights similar to the glowing of charcoal, then lightning, and finally the gigantic star.

Then you are able to see a whole starry sky. You see the Lightning and Moon worlds, and you are ready for the ascent. You may see forms as mist, smoke, suns, fire, winds, fireflies, lightning, crystals, and moons. Your attention may be scattered at this point, but bring it back and focus again on a single point.

—Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
By Harold Klemp

A how-to collection of 131 spiritual exercises for spiritual growth and upliftment.


Available at local and online bookstores and the Eckankar Online
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

Ebei

Postby PATAKU » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Egya Kwame Nyame, you are still following Eckankar rubbish after many years. Ebeeiiii O!.

Pataku resurfaces
PATAKU
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:28 pm
Location: Life

Re: Ebei

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 pm

PATAKU wrote:Egya Kwame Nyame, you are still following Eckankar rubbish after many years. Ebeeiiii O!.

Pataku resurfaces


Eh Wofa Pataku,lm in Eckankar for life ooh! :lol: :lol:A lifetime adventure ooooh!!!! :lol: :lol:
Next week will be exactly one year since l started this particular topic.lts receiving 40 hits daily on average.l suspect one or two guys here don't see Eckankar or the Spiritual Exercises as rubbish.
You see,l don't regard any faith,path or religion as rubbish.l respect all.l understand very well that like me,others love God too.
l guess you are just passing through.Good to hear from you anyway.
Last edited by Kwame Nyame 64 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Location: London

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests