Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

New Joshua Clottey's training video (Training Intensifies)

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Postby kofi kyei » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:
trigga wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
trigga wrote:
Post wrote:Did his local trainer obtain the visa to the USA?
Naw, he went and hired some flunkie that got let go by Pacquiao's camp some yrs back...the bobo looks like he works at a pawn shop, talking bout he knows all Pacquiao's secrets... :roll: :lol: Clottey and the bobo need to purchase sohn red noses and take their act on the road... :D

DeJesus is the last name. He's Pacquiao's former cut man/Freddie Roach advisor. He also works as a locksmith in NYC and was talking about how he has the "key" to beat Manny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clottey paa...he went and hired a locksmith to train him?? no wonder he suck! the bobo lives in a 2x4 apartment in the bronx? wit his girl, and his daughter still lives in bukom? i respect his hustle, but i also understand why bredas dont give 2shits about him...poor guy.

How about the part where he admitted to spending his nights visiting boxing forums to see what people had to say about him! HBO had this bobo in front of his laptop and now tell me what world class athlete should have the time to care what anonymous have to say. He's too old to still use that as a form of motivation. I think it's a sign of lack of mental toughness. I just can't see him beating Pacquiao, but for my $49.99 I hope to see a 12 round fight.
he's a srt8 undiluted dumbazz from bukom, what he needs is a handler! i hate the fact that Cowboys stadium is being wasted on him...he better do his best not to embarrass Gh wit his nkurasesem...abeg pay that 50 bucks hoping he dont get knocked out in the 3rd round...on that day, when my buddies call to rag on me bout some dude from GH that got knocked out at cowboys stadium, im gonna fake the funk and tell em my dad is from GUYANA not Ghana hoping they say...'oh shyt our bad' :P
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc

Postby kofi kyei » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:12 am

$ikadecious wrote:
trigga wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
trigga wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
trigga wrote:
Naw, he went and hired some flunkie that got let go by Pacquiao's camp some yrs back...the bobo looks like he works at a pawn shop, talking bout he knows all Pacquiao's secrets... :roll: :lol: Clottey and the bobo need to purchase sohn red noses and take their act on the road... :D

DeJesus is the last name. He's Pacquiao's former cut man/Freddie Roach advisor. He also works as a locksmith in NYC and was talking about how he has the "key" to beat Manny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clottey paa...he went and hired a locksmith to train him?? no wonder he suck! the bobo lives in a 2x4 apartment in the bronx? wit his girl, and his daughter still lives in bukom? i respect his hustle, but i also understand why bredas dont give 2shits about him...poor guy.

How about the part where he admitted to spending his nights visiting boxing forums to see what people had to say about him! HBO had this bobo in front of his laptop and now tell me what world class athlete should have the time to care what anonymous have to say. He's too old to still use that as a form of motivation. I think it's a sign of lack of mental toughness. I just can't see him beating Pacquiao, but for my $49.99 I hope to see a 12 round fight.
he's a srt8 undiluted dumbazz from bukom, what he needs is a handler! i hate the fact that Cowboys stadium is being wasted on him...he better do his best not to embarrass Gh wit his nkurasesem...abeg pay that 50 bucks hoping he dont get knocked out in the 3rd round...on that day, when my buddies call to rag on me bout some dude from GH that got knocked out at cowboys stadium, im gonna fake the funk and tell em my dad is from GUYANA not Ghana hoping they say...'oh shyt our bad' :P

:shock: :shock: :shock: Why are you ranting :shock: :shock: :shock:
can u tell 2 humans are conversing?? abeg make ur way back to the gutter and play pilolo wit the rest of the overfed rats :arrow:
kofi kyei
MSc
MSc

Postby Striker » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 am

trigga wrote:
$ikadecious wrote:
trigga wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
trigga wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:
trigga wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Why are you ranting :shock: :shock: :shock:
can u tell 2 humans are conversing?? abeg make ur way back to the gutter and play pilolo wit the rest of the overfed rats :arrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Striker
MSc
MSc

Postby BabaGambo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:54 am

I am for Clottey any chanllenger?
BabaGambo
JSS
JSS

zJFsFWnbTAxqV

Postby buy adderall online » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:11 am

adderall purchase no rx - buy cheap adderall online