Discussion Forums

LARRY REPPING GHANA

Fufu, Banku, Kenkey and what more

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby FIO » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 am

Obielord wrote:
FIO wrote:
Obielord wrote:
Changed Twilight wrote:is he fake repping or the bytch is from Ghana? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I really hope he don't have any tides with Ghana!

There is nothing wrong with the man. He may have had a slight stroke or a neurological disorder, which might have caused him to be speech inpaired. But he is sane and has a good message... But those who drop their pants on the ground might not like his message. I think he should copyright his song and record it...

I don't even know how to reply to this shyt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong with ppl dropping their pants anyways?

No wonder you object to it.. :lol: :lol: :lol: ...It is a prison mentality that is constantly emulated by kids..Now you tell me what is wrong with that...Unless you've got a sweet azz you're trying to advertise, pull your pants up..Per Larry Platt... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stupid little stuff like this has gotten in the way of people learning the proper way of life.....I will take the way Usher dresses over the way Lil Wayne dresses...Sometimes the way you dress is the way you get treated. As a Black man you should know better. Bear in mind that sometimes that hard life comes with a Hard time.
Last edited by FIO on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby FIO » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 am

Changed Twilight wrote:
FIO wrote:
Changed Twilight wrote:
FIO wrote:
Obielord wrote:
Changed Twilight wrote:is he fake repping or the bytch is from Ghana? :shock: :shock: :shock:

There is nothing wrong with the man. He may have had a slight stroke or a neurological disorder, which might have caused him to be speech inpaired. But he is sane and has a good message... But those who drop their pants on the ground might not like his message. I think he should copyright his song and record it...

record it for where?....tell me, will you buy the CD if he makes one....better yet will you even download it for free? :shock: :shock:

You must be kidding and don't understand the concept of capitalism.... If Wlliam hung 'Mr. she bang" Joe the plumber, Sarah palin, and all those rejects can cash in on their notoriety, what makes you think he can't. He has a message IN A FORM OF SOCIAL COMENTARY that addresses dress-code violation problems that most H.S. face....

my question was directed at you....will you pay $ 9.99 for that track? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You all think i am bushitting, but i can envision larry Platt making paid appearances at schools with his message...I callenge you to get on you tube to see how many versions of his song are on there.... FYI, William Hung made over a million dollars with his song "she bang" so you do the math.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby Kofi Jolof » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 am

Obielord wrote:
FIO wrote:
Obielord wrote:

The only times your pants should be dropped is right before shagging or taking a dump. I hope you're not the type that drops pants to ground while taking a piss at a urinal. I can't stand those awkward cats. :idea: :lol:
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby Obontia » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 am

Mid 20s wrote:
Yesu y3 Ghanani wrote:For those of you who do not know...Ghana is a pan African country and, one of the biggest Pan-African countries... The colors are Pan-African colors... The red black and green are the BLACK liberations colors... The General is a Pan-Africanist and, a student of the black power movement!

well there's a difference between Pan-African colours(Red, Green, Yellow) and Black Liberation colours(Red, Black, Green)

They are pretty much the same. The concept comes from Marcus Mosiah Garvey. Ghana's colours are Red, Yellow, Green, and Black (the Black star). The yellow was superimposed to symbolize the wealth of the land primarily Gold. After all Ghana used to be called the Gold Coast. The Black nationalist Red, Black, Green pretty much says the same; the yellow is omitted. However, what the yellow stands for is embedded in the Green which stands for Africa, its lush vegetation and land. Steel Pulse's 'Rally round the flag' employs the Ghana colours to make the case:

Red -- for blood of our people (ancestors)

Green -- for land Africa

Yellow --- for the Gold that they stole

Black -- for the people (that they looted)

The combination of the colours regardless, the undercurrent of the message is the pain, struggle, and hope of African peoples.
Obontia
SSS
SSS

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 am

Yesu y3 Ghanani wrote:For those of you who do not know...Ghana is a pan African country and, one of the biggest Pan-African countries... The colors are Pan-African colors... The red black and green are the BLACK liberations colors... The General is a Pan-Africanist and, a student of the black power movement!

You and this bodamfuor panafricanism again :roll: :roll:
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd

Postby Obielord » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 am

FIO wrote:
Obielord wrote:
FIO wrote:
Obielord wrote:

No wonder you object to it.. :lol: :lol: :lol: ...It is a prison mentality that is constantly emulated by kids..Now you tell me what is wrong with that...Unless you've got a sweet azz you're trying to advertise, pull your pants up..Per Larry Platt... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stupid little stuff like this has gotten in the way of people learning the proper way of life.....I will take the way Usher dresses over the way Lil Wayne dresses...Sometimes the way you dress is the way you get treated. As a Black man you should know better. Bear in mind that sometimes that hard life comes with a Hard time.

Who defines the proper way of life?

Fashion is a form of expression and nobody shd tell somebody how to express themselves. We let society tell us, how to think, act and present ourselves so much that, we look down on ppl who do not act like us or what society wants them to be.

Let them be... if dropping their pants is what is in...let them enjoy! I hate old ppl who try to force kids to emulate their way of life.

I am not a fan of these skinny jeans and colorful clothes and personally thinks is ugly but I won't look down on any teenager or young adult wearing them.
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Mid 20s wrote:

well there's a difference between Pan-African colours(Red, Green, Yellow) and Black Liberation colours(Red, Black, Green)

There is no yellow in the pan-african colours
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
Mid 20s wrote:

are you sure?? dont want you to make another mistake.. :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 pm

$occerMan wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Mid 20s wrote:

are you sure?? dont want you to make another mistake.. :lol: :lol:

yus this time im sure :oops:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Previous

Return to Food