Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

WC 2010 QUALIFIER: BENIN - GHANA [WATCH/DOWNLOAD]

downloads

WC 2010 QUALIFIER: BENIN - GHANA [WATCH/DOWNLOAD]

Postby Kel$ » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:04 pm

WCQ 2010 2008
Oct 11, 2009
Cotonou - Stade de l'Amitie

Image BENIN V Image GHANA

WATCH OR DOWNLOAD
User avatar
Kel$
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 28530
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Location: GFA = Ghana Fatbellies Ass-ociation

Postby Paddyreus » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Kels may U live long
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Thank you!
May you born triplets
User avatar
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House
 
Posts: 83922
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:41 pm
Location: Behind You!

Postby KD » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Ekelksupa™ wrote:Thank you!
May you born triplets


For this match? Who would want to watch this disgrace and why? :evil:
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42306
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Ekelksupa™ wrote:Thank you!
May you born triplets


For this match? Who would want to watch this disgrace and why? :evil:


For future reference!
User avatar
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House
 
Posts: 83922
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:41 pm
Location: Behind You!

Postby Paddyreus » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:41 pm

I just finished downloading. I go watch am before I go bed
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby KD » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Ekelksupa™ wrote:
Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Ekelksupa™ wrote:Thank you!
May you born triplets


For this match? Who would want to watch this disgrace and why? :evil:


For future reference!


Good luck, then. Highlights self I no go watch
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42306
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby Don_Mayor » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:18 pm

match highlights :?:
User avatar
Don_Mayor
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11649
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:28 pm
Location: New York

Postby Paddyreus » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm

35' Laryea is a funny guy cheeeei :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Paddyreus
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27533
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:49 am
Location: www.ghanafoot.wordpress.com

Postby Ekow » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Hmm I guess I would watch and post my Player Ratings.

:x :x :x :x
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 106605
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby KD » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Ekow wrote:Hmm I guess I would watch and post my Player Ratings.

:x :x :x :x


I watched it while flipping to TV3 to watch aninterview with Wole Soyinka...that was more worth my time...

You go bore on this match...I no go lie you.
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42306
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby Ekow » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
Ekow wrote:Hmm I guess I would watch and post my Player Ratings.

:x :x :x :x


I watched it while flipping to TV3 to watch aninterview with Wole Soyinka...that was more worth my time...

You go bore on this match...I no go lie you.


Saw majority of 2nd Half and early part of 1st Half on Saturday. Looks like team was in slow Motion most of the time.
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 106605
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

AYC RWANDA 2009

Postby cromantin » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:01 am

Hi Kel$

It seems you are the man when it comes to uploading games. Would you by any chance still have the links where I could download the Ghanaian matches in Rwanda?

Or you could kindly send me the link to cromantin@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance

Cromantin
cromantin
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:17 pm

Re: AYC RWANDA 2009

Postby Kel$ » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:11 pm

cromantin wrote:Hi Kel$

It seems you are the man when it comes to uploading games. Would you by any chance still have the links where I could download the Ghanaian matches in Rwanda?

Or you could kindly send me the link to cromantin@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance

Cromantin


Sorry, I don't have those games... I remember someone posting them on the forum tho....Try searching..
User avatar
Kel$
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 28530
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Location: GFA = Ghana Fatbellies Ass-ociation

Postby Dos Equis » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 pm

No thanks
User avatar
Dos Equis
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 18125
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:01 pm
Location: Ghana

Re: AYC RWANDA 2009

Postby cromantin » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Kel$ wrote:
cromantin wrote:Hi Kel$

It seems you are the man when it comes to uploading games. Would you by any chance still have the links where I could download the Ghanaian matches in Rwanda?

Or you could kindly send me the link to cromantin@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance

Cromantin


Sorry, I don't have those games... I remember someone posting them on the forum tho....Try searching..



Thanks anyway ...

Cromantin
cromantin
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:17 pm


Return to Downloads



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests