Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

EWURADE, JUST A SINGLE MATCH AND HE GETS 30years

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

EWURADE, JUST A SINGLE MATCH AND HE GETS 30years

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:30 am

kumasi 'macho' rapist jailed for 30 years

Image
A Kumasi Circuit Court has sentenced Eric Adjei Bawuah, the 28-year-old gym instructor said to have raped a 19-year-old lady in Kumasi to a total of fifty-five years imprisonment for theft and rape.

The court, presided over by Justice Adjei Frimpong convicted Bawuah of rape and sentenced him to 25 years, and then slapped Bawuah with another thirty years for stealing GH¢30 belonging to the victim.

According to Nhyira FM's Ohemeng Tawiah, the two sentences are to run concurrently.

The prosecution had told the court that on the dawn of Wednesday, July 29, 2009, Bawuah bundled the 19-year-old girl into a taxi at knife point at the Asafo Neoplan Station in Kumasi and took her into an open space drinking spot where he allegedly raped and robbed her of GH¢30.

This was when the seamstress apprentice had come to the station to board a bus to Accra after visiting her sister in Kumasi. Read the victim’s account of the incident.

Bawuah had claimed that the victim was a prostitute who charged him GH¢10 before consenting to the act and therefore denied the charges against him.

Justice Adjei Frimpong said Bawuah's conduct was unacceptable in society, and disagreed with Bawuah that the victim was a prostitute or ever consented to sex with him.

He also agreed with the prosecution that Bawuah robbed his victim.


Source: Myjoyonline.com/Ghana

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: kai the guyz is fked :lol:
Last edited by REV. ORANGO on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:32 am

aboa hes a rapist.. he deserves what he gets!!
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66504
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby Lion_O_Judah » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:33 am

I would have sentenced him to castration first, before his jail term. Kwasia Berma. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
Lion_O_Judah
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 14509
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: CO

Re: EWURADE, JUST A SINGLE MATCH AND HE GETS 30years

Postby Uncle Ato » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 am

REV. ORANGO wrote: kumasi 'macho' rapist jailed for 30 years

A Kumasi Circuit Court has sentenced Eric Adjei Bawuah, the 28-year-old gym instructor said to have raped a 19-year-old lady in Kumasi to a total of fifty-five years imprisonment for theft and rape.

The court, presided over by Justice Adjei Frimpong convicted Bawuah of rape and sentenced him to 25 years, and then slapped Bawuah with another thirty years for stealing GH¢30 belonging to the victim.

According to Nhyira FM's Ohemeng Tawiah, the two sentences are to run concurrently.

The prosecution had told the court that on the dawn of Wednesday, July 29, 2009, Bawuah bundled the 19-year-old girl into a taxi at knife point at the Asafo Neoplan Station in Kumasi and took her into an open space drinking spot where he allegedly raped and robbed her of GH¢30.

This was when the seamstress apprentice had come to the station to board a bus to Accra after visiting her sister in Kumasi. Read the victim’s account of the incident.

Bawuah had claimed that the victim was a prostitute who charged him GH¢10 before consenting to the act and therefore denied the charges against him.

Justice Adjei Frimpong said Bawuah's conduct was unacceptable in society, and disagreed with Bawuah that the victim was a prostitute or ever consented to sex with him.

He also agreed with the prosecution that Bawuah robbed his victim.


Source: Myjoyonline.com/Ghana

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:kai the guyz is fked :lol:


when he "takes" your sister like that, then we can let him go free. I am tempted to call you "Aboa", seriously :shock: :shock:
Uncle Ato
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 2:36 pm

Re: EWURADE, JUST A SINGLE MATCH AND HE GETS 30years

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 am

mouse wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote: kumasi 'macho' rapist jailed for 30 years

A Kumasi Circuit Court has sentenced Eric Adjei Bawuah, the 28-year-old gym instructor said to have raped a 19-year-old lady in Kumasi to a total of fifty-five years imprisonment for theft and rape.

The court, presided over by Justice Adjei Frimpong convicted Bawuah of rape and sentenced him to 25 years, and then slapped Bawuah with another thirty years for stealing GH¢30 belonging to the victim.

According to Nhyira FM's Ohemeng Tawiah, the two sentences are to run concurrently.

The prosecution had told the court that on the dawn of Wednesday, July 29, 2009, Bawuah bundled the 19-year-old girl into a taxi at knife point at the Asafo Neoplan Station in Kumasi and took her into an open space drinking spot where he allegedly raped and robbed her of GH¢30.

This was when the seamstress apprentice had come to the station to board a bus to Accra after visiting her sister in Kumasi. Read the victim’s account of the incident.

Bawuah had claimed that the victim was a prostitute who charged him GH¢10 before consenting to the act and therefore denied the charges against him.

Justice Adjei Frimpong said Bawuah's conduct was unacceptable in society, and disagreed with Bawuah that the victim was a prostitute or ever consented to sex with him.

He also agreed with the prosecution that Bawuah robbed his victim.


Source: Myjoyonline.com/Ghana

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:kai the guyz is fked :lol:


when he "takes" your sister like that, then we can let him go free. I am tempted to call you "Aboa", seriously :shock: :shock:

no need my brother, a rapist is a rapist and there is no way of polishing that but society always have that tendency of condemning and demonizing those found guilty but fail to look at the genesis of the issue how it started why it happened, it's a crazy world that we live in :idea:
User avatar
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

Postby el Padrino » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:50 am

See as long as they are consistent with it, i'm cool. I dont see why a rapist should get 30 and a murderer with a good lawyer/fat pockets gets 10
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:56 am

el Padrino wrote:See as long as they are consistent with it, i'm cool. I dont see why a rapist should get 30 and a murderer with a good lawyer/fat pockets gets 10

my brother, when I was in ghana some years back, armed robers invaded my neighbors home right, killed his eldest son, raped his wife and 21 year old daughter and do you what happened when they got caught, each received 8 fking years in jail :x
User avatar
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:
el Padrino wrote:See as long as they are consistent with it, i'm cool. I dont see why a rapist should get 30 and a murderer with a good lawyer/fat pockets gets 10

my brother, when I was in ghana some years back, armed robers invaded my neighbors home right, killed his eldest son, raped his wife and 21 year old daughter and do you what happened when they got caught, each received 8 fking years in jail :x
wtf... thats when you take matters into your own hands and just fcking do it yourself.. someone does to my family.. I will KABOOM THEM! :evil:
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66504
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby el Padrino » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:
el Padrino wrote:See as long as they are consistent with it, i'm cool. I dont see why a rapist should get 30 and a murderer with a good lawyer/fat pockets gets 10

my brother, when I was in ghana some years back, armed robers invaded my neighbors home right, killed his eldest son, raped his wife and 21 year old daughter and do you what happened when they got caught, each received 8 fking years in jail :x
Its real simple. They need to figure out Max/Min sentences so all the judges can be consistent. This is obviously assuming that we dont have such things in place. Im ignorant of current Ghanaian law concerning sentences.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:03 am

ghana is fcked up tho.. they jailed this guy 4 years for stealing a goat!! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66504
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 am

el Padrino wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:
el Padrino wrote:See as long as they are consistent with it, i'm cool. I dont see why a rapist should get 30 and a murderer with a good lawyer/fat pockets gets 10

my brother, when I was in ghana some years back, armed robers invaded my neighbors home right, killed his eldest son, raped his wife and 21 year old daughter and do you what happened when they got caught, each received 8 fking years in jail :x
Its real simple. They need to figure out Max/Min sentences so all the judges can be consistent. This is obviously assuming that we dont have such things in place. Im ignorant of current Ghanaian law concerning sentences.

for I will advocate the death penalty for armed robbery :twisted:
User avatar
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am

$occerMan wrote:ghana is fcked up tho.. they jailed this guy 4 years for stealing a goat!! :lol: :lol:

and they arrest a crow for stealing a pen :lol: :lol:
User avatar
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

Postby Kwadwo Bi » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am

2 mins of action = 30years in jail.
hmmm some ppl and self control. Mr judge make you add 2 more years.
User avatar
Kwadwo Bi
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Nkwanta

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:09 am

Nana Atopahene wrote:2 mins of action = 30years in jail.
hmmm some ppl and self control. Mr judge make you add 2 more years.


dont even know how people can get a hard on fcking someone who doesnt wanna fck...
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66504
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:09 am

Nana Atopahene wrote:2 mins of action = 30years in jail.
hmmm some ppl and self control. Mr judge make you add 2 more years.

oh just just 2min, may be he no feel am well well :lol: :lol:
User avatar
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

Postby keen observer » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:
Nana Atopahene wrote:2 mins of action = 30years in jail.
hmmm some ppl and self control. Mr judge make you add 2 more years.

oh just just 2min, may be he no feel am well well :lol: :lol:


U think it is funny? :roll: :roll:
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 57069
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby 4th_Official » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 am

Broda Rev. even if it was just a milli sec, is there really anything to laugh about in such a demonic cruel act against a woman? :cry: :cry: :cry: :( Really disgusted with this story. Loosing respect for you Rev. No lie. This be no laughing matter koraa. Really sad.
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:37 am

captain_fred wrote:Broda Rev. even if it was just a milli sec, is there really anything to laugh about in such a demonic cruel act against a woman? :cry: :cry: :cry: :( Really disgusted with this story. Loosing respect for you Rev. No lie. This be no laughing matter koraa. Really sad.

hell yea, for someone to fckk up his entire adulthood within may be 2min is very funny :lol:
User avatar
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

Postby 4th_Official » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:39 am

REV. ORANGO wrote:
captain_fred wrote:Broda Rev. even if it was just a milli sec, is there really anything to laugh about in such a demonic cruel act against a woman? :cry: :cry: :cry: :( Really disgusted with this story. Loosing respect for you Rev. No lie. This be no laughing matter koraa. Really sad.

hell yea, for someone to fckk up his entire adulthood within may be 2min is very funny :lol:


Nothing funny here for the girl or guy. The guy obviously has no respect for women which makes me wonder the kind of home he grew up in. Really sad. :cry: :cry:
User avatar
4th_Official
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15690
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Postby REV. ORANGO » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:42 am

captain_fred wrote:
REV. ORANGO wrote:
captain_fred wrote:Broda Rev. even if it was just a milli sec, is there really anything to laugh about in such a demonic cruel act against a woman? :cry: :cry: :cry: :( Really disgusted with this story. Loosing respect for you Rev. No lie. This be no laughing matter koraa. Really sad.

hell yea, for someone to fckk up his entire adulthood within may be 2min is very funny :lol:


Nothing funny here for the girl or guy. The guy obviously has no respect for women which makes me wonder the kind of home he grew up in. Really sad. :cry: :cry:

captain, do you think he woke up one day and decided to do that despicable act, have you asked yourself what role the girl played in bringing that upon herself? :idea:
User avatar
REV. ORANGO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

Next

Return to Law



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests