Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Moors...

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Moors...

Postby Adjei » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:52 pm

Let's discuss about the Moors...Have been reading quite a bit about them, who were they and why don't the Europeans acknowledge that they were ruled by blacks...
Adjei
MSc
MSc

Re: Moors...

Postby Pagan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:58 pm

Adjei wrote:Let's discuss about the Moors...Have been reading quite a bit about them, who were they and why don't the Europeans acknowledge that they were ruled by blacks...

They were never ruled by blacks.

The moors were a mixture of North African Berbers and Arabs. They were not 'black'. You have been reading afrocentrist propaganda.

Berbers are of the caucasian race and are not black. They ruled a part of spain and their darker skin would have lead them to being reffered to as black in contrast to the lighter european caucasians.

There is no sub saharan or negro DNA incursions in Spain. There is a DNA incursion of Berber Halogroups which are caucasian.

Two other haplogroups, HG25.2 and HG2.2, were found to have much more restricted geographic distributions. The first originated in the Berbers within the last few thousand years

(1) the mixed race North African Moors had between 28.6% and 71% HG25.2;
(2) there was no HG25.2 in Iberia prior to the Moorish invasion; and
(3) the average level of HG25.2 across Iberia today is 2%

The newly defined HG25.2 originated on a HG25.1 background. In Africa, HG25.2 is observed in 29% Arabs and 71% of Berbers from Morocco, but is not found in those Ethiopian populations

HG25.2 diverged somewhere in North Africa a few thousand years ago. A founder effect led first to its expansion among the Berber populations, followed, in historical time, by its spread into the Iberian peninsula.

IF you dont like it argue with these EDUCATED poeple.

Human Y-Chromosome variation in the Western Mediterranean area: implications for the peopling of the region. by R Scozzari

Rosaria Scozzari, , a, Fulvio Cruciania, Alessandra Pangrazioa, Piero Santolamazzaa, Giuseppe Vonab, Pedro Moralc, Veronica Latinib, Laurent Varesid, Marc M. Memmid, Valentino Romanoe, Giacomo De Leoe, Massimo Gennarellif, Jadwiga Jaruzelskag, Richard Villemsh, Jüri Parikh, Vincent Macaulayi and Antonio Torronia, j
a Department of Genetics and Molecular Biology (R.S., F.C., A.P., P.S., A.T.), University of Rome “La Sapienza,” Rome, Italy
b Department of Experimental Biology (G.V., V.L.), University of Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy
c Departament de Biologia Animal (P.M.), Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
d Faculté des Sciences et Techniques (L.V., M.M.M.), Université de Corse, Corte, France
e Department of Biopathology and Biomedical Methodology (V.R., G.D.L.), University of Palermo, Palermo, Italy
f IRCCS (M.G.), Fatebenefratelli, Brescia, Italy
g Polish Academy of Sciences (J.J.), Poznan, Poland
h Department of Evolutionary Biology (R.V., J.P.), Tartu University and Estonian Biocentre, Tartu, Estonia
i Department of Statistics (V.M.), University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
j Department of Genetics and Microbiology (A.T.), University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
Pagan
SSS
SSS

Postby Supreme-Being » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:45 pm

pagan shut up whitey, don't pay attention to PAGAN. he's the same guy that threw around "racial slurs" when another whitey started a topic about jesus.

TO THE TOPIC AT HAND. all the MOORS weren't black but the majority was, and thats actually when white people FIRST really started to resent black people. AND I'M GOING BY 1ST HAND ACCOUNTS of their descriptions, not some white supermacist cracker.

One islands flag off the coast of southern europe LOOKS LIKE THIS

HERE'S a passage from a propaganda story written in the 1100s. THE STORY WAS CALLED "THE SONG OF ROLAND"
http://books.google.com/books?id=wbVHNq ... Z422RtwEXU

"that unbelieving race, those hordes and hordes blacker than the blackest ink. -- no shred of white on them except their teeth."
Supreme-Being
JSS
JSS

Postby Adjei » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:27 pm

So how come the "Moors head" on the flags of Corsica and Sardinia is black...
Adjei
MSc
MSc

Postby Supreme-Being » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:52 pm

BECAUSE THEY RULED THEM, AND WHITE PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN IT OUT OF HISTORY BOOKS.

TILL THIS DAY THEY HAVE A "BLACKAMOOR PUB" IN ENGLAND, THEY DIDN'T JUST PULL THAT CONCEPT OUT OF THEIR ARSE!
http://www.ashbourne-town.com/pubs/green/index.html

THE TERM "MOOR" ITSELF MEANS DARK...THIS IS A ACTUAL PAINTING FROM THAT TIME Image

ALL THESE FIGURES WERE TAKEN FROM THAT TIME. THOSE 4 MOORS WERE 4 PRINCES.

TILL THIS DAY THEY HAVE AN ANNUAL EVENT I FORGOT THE NAME OF IT, ITS A MOCK BATTLE BETWEEN THE MOORS AND THE EUROPEANS, THEY PAINT THEIR FACES TO ILLUSTRATE THE MOORS.Image
Last edited by Supreme-Being on Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Supreme-Being
JSS
JSS

Postby Adjei » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:20 pm

The event you are talking about is called "Moros y cristianos".....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moros_i_Cristians
Adjei
MSc
MSc

Postby Supreme-Being » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:47 pm

YES thats the name of the event, I had forgot it

EUROPEAN mueseum paintings Image

MATTER OF FACT, some moors were in the "AMERICAS" before the murdering EUROPEANS came, but thats another subject.

the PUEBLO indians have a dance called something, i forgot the name, where they paint their faces and dance, it came from the moors
Supreme-Being
JSS
JSS

Postby Adjei » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:41 pm

Interesting..
Adjei
MSc
MSc

Postby Pagan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:23 am

Adjei wrote:So how come the "Moors head" on the flags of Corsica and Sardinia is black...

There could be a million reasons. Black ink was more common, it contrasted against the white cloth that was also common ect ect. Think about it LOGICALLY, i know it is impossible for afrocentrists though. It would be easier and cheaper to colour in a black head on white paper than the other way around.

LOOK AT THE PROFILE OF THE HEAD. The nose or even better the lack of progathism.

Now compare it to that of a black african or a european.

If they went the hard way and used black cloth or paper you afrocentrists would look over it completley.

I suppose the Roman Scipio Africanus was also black.

The fact still remains that there is NO BALCK AFRICAN DNA INCURSIONS INTO SPAIN DURING THE MOORISH INVASIANS. THERE IS THOUGH CAUCASIAN BERBER HALOGROUPS FOUND.
Pagan
SSS
SSS

Postby Pagan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:32 am

This is an ancient aboriginal cave painting. As you can see the humanoid in it is white. Obviously white people have been in australia for 50,000 years.

This is your sort of logic. It is absurd with no scientific backing to it.

Oh and well done 'supreme being', posting pictures of black people. It means nothing. There probably was a facination with blacks in europe, which probably would have died out with the slave trade. Blacks were different, they were foreign, simple as that.
Pagan
SSS
SSS

Postby Supreme-Being » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:23 am

I SAY THIS WITH ALL HONESTY, I KNOW WHITE PEOPLE LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND. I KNEW WHEN I POSTED THAT FLAG HE WOULD TALK ABOUT THE SAME OF THE NOSE. GUESS WHAT IDIOT, YOU CAN'T TOO MANY FEATURE CHANGES ON A f***** FLAG!

PAGAN YOU JOINED THIS SITE TO SPEW YOUR WHITE SUPERMACY THEORIES THAT ALL WHITE PEOPLE HAVE, BECAUSE YOU KNOW GHANIANS WON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

TO THE GHANIANS ALL WHITE PEOPLE THINK THE WAY THEY LOOK, BEHAVE, TALK, ACT, THINK, DRESS IS HOW EVERYBODY IS SUPPOSE TO BE. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU, AND PAGAN, AND CELTIC-BARBARIAN OR WHATVER HIS NAME IS SHOWS YOU THAT.

BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND.

FROM THE STORY DURING THAT TIME..REMEBER I SAID THIS IS AROUND THE TIME THAT THESE "VISIGOTHS" STARTED TO RESENT BLACK PEOPLE “The Romance of Morien”

“…all black his head and his hands were all black saving his teeth… Moors are black as burnt brands. But in all that men would praise in a knight he was fair, after his kind… Morien… blacker than any son of man whom Christian had ever beheld.”

Coat of Arms
of His Holiness Benedict XVI

Supreme-Being
JSS
JSS

Postby Adjei » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:57 pm

Dude it seems you are determined to undermine any achievements of blacks in society...What is your problem... :?
Adjei
MSc
MSc

Postby Adjei » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:02 pm

This is how the Spanish portray the Moors in their festival...

Adjei
MSc
MSc

Postby Kel$ » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:55 am

I see another 30 pages of this... :idea:
Kel$
Phd
Phd

Postby Adjei » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:36 am

Kel$ wrote:I see another 30 pages of this... :idea:

What do you mean... :?
Adjei
MSc
MSc

Postby Pagan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:33 am

Adjei wrote:Dude it seems you are determined to undermine any achievements of blacks in society...What is your problem... :?

Because they are not black achievments. Its as simple as that. Why must you feel the need to steal other peoples cultures? Is the self esteem issues of the balck community that bad? Afrocentrism is based on lies and only the uneducated follow it.

How would you like it if I were to say the zulus are decendants of asians, and the pictures of them are all fake. Even the DNA and skulls were forged. This is what afrocentrism does, it steal other cultures with NO proof to support it.

The fact still stands that there is no 'black' african halogroup incursions in Spain or Portugal. There has been DNA studies on the moorish invasians which have found berber halogroups, not black africans. If the majority of moors were black as you claim, this would be seen in the DNA of Spanish and Portugese people.
Pagan
SSS
SSS

Postby Adjei » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:13 am

Are you that daft or what...Who said anything about stealing others cultures or afrocentrism... :?

Why is there a need to find any haplogroup of black Africans in Spanish and Portugese people...I don't see the relevancy of this...

It seems you are hellbent on the Moors not being black, what is your problem... :?
Adjei
MSc
MSc

Postby Supreme-Being » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:56 am

MY JOB HERE WASN'T TO EDUCATE THAT BARBARIAN "PAGAN" BUT TOO DISCUSS THE TOPIC. I DROPPED THE FIRST HAND DESCRIPTIONS SAYING THEIR WERE BLACK END OF STORY, A REAL DEBATE IS WHERE THE FIRST GREEKS WERE WHITE THE (ESTRUCIANS)?

IN CONCLUSION, THE MOORS ALSO CALLED BLACKAMOORS, GAVE THE THE EUROPEAN MUTANTNOIDS A BEATING, TAUGHT THEM HOW TO READ WRITE AND TAKE BATHS, BECAUSE TAKING BATHS WAS A "SIN" IN EUROPE, NAVIGATE, AND MANY OTHER THINGS AND THEY SHOWED NO APPRECIATION FOR IT. THE EUROPEANS RENSISTED IT. THEY'VE WRITTEN IT OUT OF HISTORY BOOKS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT INTO THEIR "WHITE SUPREMACY" BELIEFS THAT EVERY WHITE ADULT HAS.

IF THE NUMBERS IN THE AMERICAS WERE EVEN, SLAVERY WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED, AND YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR A.S.S WHOOPED JUST LIKE THE FRENCH DID IN HAITI AND THE DUTCH IN JAMAICA. IT DOESN'T TAKE "BIG BALLS" TO DOMINATE A PEOPLE WHEN YOUR 95% OF THE POPULATION AND YOU HAVE ALL THE GUNS.

Supreme-Being
JSS
JSS

Re: Moors...

Postby the BALCK » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:41 am

Pagan wrote:
Adjei wrote:Let's discuss about the Moors...Have been reading quite a bit about them, who were they and why don't the Europeans acknowledge that they were ruled by blacks...

They were never ruled by blacks.

The moors were a mixture of North African Berbers and Arabs. They were not 'black'. You have been reading afrocentrist propaganda.

Berbers are of the caucasian race and are not black. They ruled a part of spain and their darker skin would have lead them to being reffered to as black in contrast to the lighter european caucasians.

There is no sub saharan or negro DNA incursions in Spain. There is a DNA incursion of Berber Halogroups which are caucasian.

Two other haplogroups, HG25.2 and HG2.2, were found to have much more restricted geographic distributions. The first originated in the Berbers within the last few thousand years

(1) the mixed race North African Moors had between 28.6% and 71% HG25.2;
(2) there was no HG25.2 in Iberia prior to the Moorish invasion; and
(3) the average level of HG25.2 across Iberia today is 2%

The newly defined HG25.2 originated on a HG25.1 background. In Africa, HG25.2 is observed in 29% Arabs and 71% of Berbers from Morocco, but is not found in those Ethiopian populations

HG25.2 diverged somewhere in North Africa a few thousand years ago. A founder effect led first to its expansion among the Berber populations, followed, in historical time, by its spread into the Iberian peninsula.

IF you dont like it argue with these EDUCATED poeple.

Human Y-Chromosome variation in the Western Mediterranean area: implications for the peopling of the region. by R Scozzari

Rosaria Scozzari, , a, Fulvio Cruciania, Alessandra Pangrazioa, Piero Santolamazzaa, Giuseppe Vonab, Pedro Moralc, Veronica Latinib, Laurent Varesid, Marc M. Memmid, Valentino Romanoe, Giacomo De Leoe, Massimo Gennarellif, Jadwiga Jaruzelskag, Richard Villemsh, Jüri Parikh, Vincent Macaulayi and Antonio Torronia, j
a Department of Genetics and Molecular Biology (R.S., F.C., A.P., P.S., A.T.), University of Rome “La Sapienza,” Rome, Italy
b Department of Experimental Biology (G.V., V.L.), University of Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy
c Departament de Biologia Animal (P.M.), Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
d Faculté des Sciences et Techniques (L.V., M.M.M.), Université de Corse, Corte, France
e Department of Biopathology and Biomedical Methodology (V.R., G.D.L.), University of Palermo, Palermo, Italy
f IRCCS (M.G.), Fatebenefratelli, Brescia, Italy
g Polish Academy of Sciences (J.J.), Poznan, Poland
h Department of Evolutionary Biology (R.V., J.P.), Tartu University and Estonian Biocentre, Tartu, Estonia
i Department of Statistics (V.M.), University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
j Department of Genetics and Microbiology (A.T.), University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy

lOOK AT THEIS DEVIL :evil: WHAT ARE YOU STILL YOU DOING HERE? :arrow:
the BALCK
SSS
SSS

Postby the BALCK » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:02 am

I find it funny that the devil himself PAGAN :twisted: has seen fit not to comment on my post about Afrikan Fractals, knowing him he will claim that aliens came and gave us that knowledge.

The thing with the white devil is that because they do not understand 99.9% of the world they have a tendancy in claiming most indeginous people are primative yet they ONLY get to undertand things we knew ages ago hundreds of years AFTER the fact, and try and sqirm their ways out of their ignorance.

As Supriem Being said this post is not about WHITE DEVILS it's about our Moor brothers. See how the Devil will try and bamboozel us into talking about what HE wants :roll: :roll:

Be gone DEVIL :arrow:
the BALCK
SSS
SSS

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)