Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

How do you become CAF president for life?? Change the rules!

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

How do you become CAF president for life?? Change the rules!

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 am

CAF amends rules of presidency contest

The Confederation of African Football congress in Seychelles has voted to adopt controversial new rules that will bar anyone outside the executive committee from contesting the organisation's presidency.

The new rules have put paid to Jacques Anouma's ambitions of dethroning long-serving CAF president Issa Hayatou next year.

Under the new rules brought in on Monday, South Africa's 2010 World Cup chief Danny Jordan is also ineligible to run for the continent's top football job.

The controversial amendment states that anyone seeking the presidency must be a voting member of the executive committee.

Hayatou's critics say the express intention of this amendment was to bar Anouma from challenging him.

Anouma is one of Africa's representatives on the Fifa executive committee by virtue of which he sits on CAF's Executive Committee as an ex-officio member.

Such ex-officio members are not directly elected by CAF's General Assembly to sit on the Executive Committee and as such they do not have voting rights, although they are free to participate in all the deliberations.

Forty-four nations voted for the amendment, which was proposed by Algeria, with six nations voting against and one abstention.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:04 am

This organization is filled with DOGS with no dignity!! After how they treated us Berekum men and insulted our dignity with corruption and donkey behavior I have beef with these criminals and bandits!!! Is there no word for retire in his native Cameroon?? The criminal Paul Biya also from there is not much different.... Why hold on to power so fervently?? I would be embarrassed to stay so long!! Does he want to die in the job?? There should be term limits of no more than 6 years renewable for 4 more...
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Somebody needs to take that motherfvcker out. He needs to be taken out.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Imprivata » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Hayatou is no different from Paul Biya, president for life .....Africa better get used to it
Imprivata
BSc
BSc

Postby checkolad » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Disgusting. Surely there are enough opposing members in CAF to put up a fight against this tyranny?
checkolad
SSS
SSS

Postby deciiva » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Africa paaaa :( :( :x
deciiva

Postby loner » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Africanometrics :lol: :lol:

African teams need to boycott the AFCON 13.
You will see some idiots supporting this.
loner
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Somebody needs to take that motherfvcker out. He needs to be taken out.

U are not seriosu are you? What don't you understand about CAF? It is a private organization. So top it.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:51 am

keen observer wrote:
Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Somebody needs to take that motherfvcker out. He needs to be taken out.

U are not seriosu are you? What don't you understand about CAF? It is a private organization. So top it.

I'm not saying it isn't a private organization. What i'm saying is those individuals within this private organization who are aspiring to one day lead it may have to assassinate the sucker. That's what i would do.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:00 am

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:
keen observer wrote:

I'm not saying it isn't a private organization. What i'm saying is those individuals within this private organization who are aspiring to one day lead it may have to assassinate the sucker. That's what i would do.

easy chics

lets rather worry about our offense in the last 3rd against Malawi
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby el Padrino » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:24 am

Ekow wrote:
Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:
keen observer wrote:

easy chics

lets rather worry about our offense in the last 3rd against Malawi
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ekow dat oo. 8)
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Return to Football