Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Citizenship Denied

Discuss Immigration issues

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious, Q' lypse

Citizenship Denied

Postby Serious issues » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 pm

I have a friend and his citizenship was denied, I really didnlt ask for the details, but he told me when he had his interview to migrate in the US he said that he was not married, but when he applied for his ctizenship he claims they found out he was married before he even get here in the US. and now his greencard is about to expires. what he should do?
Serious issues
 

Postby Dr Vyrus » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm

pack and go back to Ghana. This is what is going to happen. the USCIS will report ''your friend'' for fraud. He will get arrested, green card revoked, jailed and deported. not worth it my friend
User avatar
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Postby Kyky » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm

are you not a citizen somewhere
Kyky
Kindergarten
Kindergarten
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Postby Fuseini Etwebiri » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 am

:lol:
User avatar
Fuseini Etwebiri
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: looking for my Dela

Postby coca-colonisation » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Kyky wrote:are you not a citizen somewhere


not him ooo his "friend" :lol:
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 am

Postby Serious issues » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:40 am

coca-colonisation wrote:
Kyky wrote:are you not a citizen somewhere


not him ooo his "friend" :lol:
Massa this is a Serious issue not to play with. somebody's whole life is at stake here :x
Serious issues
 

Postby Serious issues » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 am

Dr Vyrus wrote:pack and go back to Ghana. This is what is going to happen. the USCIS will report ''your friend'' for fraud. He will get arrested, green card revoked, jailed and deported. not worth it my friend
hmm This is what the obroni lawyer told him but some Nigerian lawyer thinks he can fight his case. Do you see the possibility?
Serious issues
 

Postby Fuseini Etwebiri » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:47 am

Serious issues wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:pack and go back to Ghana. This is what is going to happen. the USCIS will report ''your friend'' for fraud. He will get arrested, green card revoked, jailed and deported. not worth it my friend
hmm This is what the obroni lawyer told him but some Nigerian lawyer thinks he can fight his case. Do you see the possibility?
:lol:
User avatar
Fuseini Etwebiri
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: looking for my Dela

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Etweholic wrote:
Serious issues wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:pack and go back to Ghana. This is what is going to happen. the USCIS will report ''your friend'' for fraud. He will get arrested, green card revoked, jailed and deported. not worth it my friend
hmm This is what the obroni lawyer told him but some Nigerian lawyer thinks he can fight his case. Do you see the possibility?
:lol:
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20328
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:23 pm

coca-colonisation wrote:
Kyky wrote:are you not a citizen somewhere


not him ooo his "friend" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20328
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: Citizenship Denied

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:29 am

Serious issues wrote:I have a friend and his citizenship was denied, I really didnlt ask for the details, but he told me when he had his interview to migrate in the US he said that he was not married, but when he applied for his ctizenship he claims they found out he was married before he even get here in the US. and now his greencard is about to expires. what he should do?


He should be able to renew his g.card If his citizenship was denied.
Guest
 

Postby dr.luv » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 am

For those of you who're married to Americans, if you divorce them and get married to someone from your country, you may be denied citizenship if you apply for one. Please stay married to them and treat them right because many African marriages aren't all that either.
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9223
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Re: Citizenship Denied

Postby Dr Vyrus » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 am

Anonymous wrote:
Serious issues wrote:I have a friend and his citizenship was denied, I really didnlt ask for the details, but he told me when he had his interview to migrate in the US he said that he was not married, but when he applied for his ctizenship he claims they found out he was married before he even get here in the US. and now his greencard is about to expires. what he should do?


He should be able to renew his g.card If his citizenship was denied.
Not if he lied to get the green card massa. There is a reason why some people will renew their green cards till thy kingdom come without filing for citizenship . That opens up a whole new can of worms
User avatar
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Postby Dr Vyrus » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 am

Serious issues wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Kyky wrote:are you not a citizen somewhere


not him ooo his "friend" :lol:
Massa this is a Serious issue not to play with. somebody's whole life is at stake here :x
Massa do not let folks get under your skin with the friendly fire. Best of luck to your friend
User avatar
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Postby Dr Vyrus » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 am

dr.luv wrote:For those of you who're married to Americans, if you divorce them and get married to someone from your country, you may be denied citizenship if you apply for one. Please stay married to them and treat them right because many African marriages aren't all that either.
good point many ignore . depending on the time lag that is a huge red flag. I know of a case where the citizenship of a ghanaman was revoked and deported after he tried to file for his Ghanaian wife. We leave foot prints every where we go so it is very difficult to get away with these things now
User avatar
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Postby coca-colonisation » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 am

Q' lypse wrote:
Etweholic wrote:
Serious issues wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:pack and go back to Ghana. This is what is going to happen. the USCIS will report ''your friend'' for fraud. He will get arrested, green card revoked, jailed and deported. not worth it my friend
hmm This is what the obroni lawyer told him but some Nigerian lawyer thinks he can fight his case. Do you see the possibility?
:lol:
:lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 am

Postby quophi aletse » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 am

coca-colonisation wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Etweholic wrote:
Serious issues wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:pack and go back to Ghana. This is what is going to happen. the USCIS will report ''your friend'' for fraud. He will get arrested, green card revoked, jailed and deported. not worth it my friend
hmm This is what the obroni lawyer told him but some Nigerian lawyer thinks he can fight his case. Do you see the possibility?
:lol:
:lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30011
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 am

quophi aletse wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
Etweholic wrote:
Serious issues wrote:
Dr Vyrus wrote:pack and go back to Ghana. This is what is going to happen. the USCIS will report ''your friend'' for fraud. He will get arrested, green card revoked, jailed and deported. not worth it my friend
hmm This is what the obroni lawyer told him but some Nigerian lawyer thinks he can fight his case. Do you see the possibility?
:lol:
:lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To many immature people here. This is serious issues. If you have nothing to say do not make mockery of someone. Stick to the social and fan forum for comedy. Nonsense :evil: :x :twisted:
Guest
 

Postby Fuseini Etwebiri » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:34 am

Massa gyei nkwasiasem no . Who in their right mind will take advice from a Nigerian when the case is clear cut. You have been told by a lawyer. You came here and received the same advice you make an buttocks of yourself by saying a Nigerian lawyer will do magic. It's idiots like you that fall for 419 over and over again. Pack your toos and head back to domaa where you come from. :roll:
User avatar
Fuseini Etwebiri
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: looking for my Dela

Postby Dr Vyrus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Fuseini Etwebiri wrote:Massa gyei nkwasiasem no . Who in their right mind will take advice from a Nigerian when the case is clear cut. You have been told by a lawyer. You came here and received the same advice you make an buttocks of yourself by saying a Nigerian lawyer will do magic. It's idiots like you that fall for 419 over and over again. Pack your toos and head back to domaa where you come from. :roll:
very uncalled for
User avatar
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13540
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Next

Return to Immigration



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest