What TV Shows Do You Like?

social issues & funny stuff

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby NaMrecco$ » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Obielord wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:SEINFIELD... everbody loves raymond, Queen of Kings

FAMILY matters was the shyt! :lol:

The fučk!!
are u normal in yr head... did u see anyone reacting to your choices of tv shows?? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby SIEGER » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 pm

1. Dave Chapelle :lol: :lol: I have watch it like 100times :shock:

2. Spartacus

3. Rome

4. Game of thrones
SIEGER
BSc
BSc

Postby Obielord » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:
Obielord wrote:

The fučk!!
are u normal in yr head... did u see anyone reacting to your choices of tv shows?? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Kwasia, you bash america all day everyday and the only thing u watch are American shows. :roll:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 am

Obielord wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Obielord wrote:

The fučk!!

Kwasia, you bash america all day everyday and the only thing u watch are American shows. :roll:

Maybe he bashes America based off of what he watches on "their" TV shows :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like people whose only exposure to black people is what they see on rap videos :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby el Padrino » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:52 am

Obielord wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Obielord wrote:

The fučk!!

He didn't get "King of Queens" right mpo :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 am

Obielord wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Obielord wrote:

The fučk!!

u think im stupid huh?? why did u put the everybody loves raymond in Bold??? what about all the other shows I mentinoned, ?? they are not american shows too?? what a big fat liar.. u realized how dumb yr comment was and u are now trying to make up an excuse AbOut me bashing american shows...

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! wua ni awu paaaaaa!!! 3s3 wuara and what u were thinking.. ODWAN! NICE TRY !!!
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Obielord » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:
Obielord wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Obielord wrote:

The fučk!!

u think im stupid huh?? why did u put the everybody loves raymond in Bold??? what about all the other shows I mentinoned, ?? they are not american shows too?? what a big fat liar.. u realized how dumb yr comment was and u are now trying to make up an excuse AbOut me bashing american shows...

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! wua ni awu paaaaaa!!! 3s3 wuara and what u were thinking.. ODWAN! NICE TRY !!!

WTF are you blabbering about? Jesus Christ, you are retarded?

Pulling back on thinking you are an idiot for liking a stupid show like Everybody loves Raymond? :oops: :oops:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:30 am

I am the retarded one :roll: ... U did not put the show in bold because I bash Americans all the time ..because if it was, u would have bolded all the shows I mentioned cos they are all American shows...

It's either u are ashamed of the reason for the bolded part or you don't know that the 3 other shows I mentioned are American shows... Which is which obielord ??? Cos Knowing you, I'm 100% sure u did not bold cos I bash Americans all the time.. Just doesn't make any sense... It's either you put all of them in bold to make yr argument or u don't :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Obielord » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:37 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:I am the retarded one :roll: ... U did not put the show in bold because I bash Americans all the time ..because if it was, u would have bolded all the shows I mentioned cos they are all American shows...

It's either u are ashamed of the reason for the bolded part or you don't know that the 3 other shows I mentioned are American shows... Which is which obielord ??? Cos Knowing you, I'm 100% sure u did not bold cos I bash Americans all the time.. Just doesn't make any sense... It's either you put all of them in bold to make yr argument or u don't :lol:

Let me make this easy for your retarded azz...

1. You are stupid for bashing USA all the time and only enjoy things that comes from USA.

2. Anymore who watches ELR and enjoys it, either have nothing going on in their lives or is retarded.

You are just stupid and retarded.

This helps? :oops:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Obielord wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:I am the retarded one :roll: ... U did not put the show in bold because I bash Americans all the time ..because if it was, u would have bolded all the shows I mentioned cos they are all American shows...

1. You are stupid for bashing USA all the time and only enjoy things that comes from USA.

2. Anymore who watches ELR and enjoys it, either have nothing going on in their lives or is retarded. You are just stupid and retarded.

voila... thats all that I wanted to hear ... :lol: :lol: that was the first thing you wanted to say but then hesitated because it would be dumb to come from you... so you threw the USA bashing excuse... michael moore bashes the us all the time.. doesnt mean he shouldnot eat mcdonalds or watch cnn or any other shows... wtf does that even mean... this is insane... u really have a stupid way of thinking sometimes...
a lot of people on this forum agree with the things that i say about the american foreign policies,,, and some of them are here naming freaking america shows and I dont see you saying anything... this is dumbest shyt I hve ever hrrd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wtf is this lol... 90% of the shows on tv are american shows... lol

dude u can go fck yrself with that comment :lol:

Im stupid and retarded and have nothing going on in my life because I love EVLR... and i am the stupid and the retarded one :roll: yeah right!
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:33 pm

u been saying alot crap about the GW website .. u even opened a thread about how webmaster or akoto didnt do this that...but you are freaking glued here every single day... what a fcking hypocrite you are... :lol: :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby el Padrino » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Obielord wrote:

2. Anymore who watches ELR and enjoys it, either have nothing going on in their lives or is retarded.

u sound real stupid and ignorant here. He simply prefers other shows to u. I don't like reality shows or a lot of the stuff listed here but tons of people with a lot more going on in their lives do watch and follow it. :idea: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
Obielord wrote:

The fučk!!
ehi :lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Used to watch "Star Trek Voyager" but I need to catch up on some season koraa..

Star Gate
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:18 pm

CSI Miami, CSI New York..
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Currently watching .......

"In Treatment" (about a shrink and his sessions with his patients-this show na waow) ...

The Shield
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm

I want to watch these shows all over again...

"The Sopranos"

"Six Feet Under"

:lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 pm

el Padrino wrote:
Obielord wrote:

u sound real stupid and ignorant here. He simply prefers other shows to u. I don't like reality shows or a lot of the stuff listed here but tons of people with a lot more going on in their lives do watch and follow it. :idea: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Look at the other Canadian too. :lol:

You didn't realize I was just shock initially that it was on his best shows but didn't have any beef with it? I only said the stuff above to entertain him? He wanted me to say something so he can rant and feel good about himself, so I entertained his azz?
BTW, I watched ELR all the time when I am done watching "Yes Dear!" and " My name is Earl" on TBS. You really believe I think ppl who watch something are stupid and retarded? :roll: :roll:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:41 pm

quophi aletse wrote:Discovery channel's weird or what...... :lol:

what do they show on discovery these days? its like they moved all the shows to the History Channel.. my favorite channel....

Ancient Aliens :P :P , love it to death (about investigating ancient texts, mammoth monuments and buildings that current humans can't build with today's technology, eg the pyramids, Machu Picchu, the war of the gods in the Mahabharata in the Bhagavad Gita, the Greek gods and their weapons, the old testament god and his space ship, Native American stories about gods from the skies, other worlds and the stars, Christopher Columbus testimony about flying ships that went into the sea and him lying to the Inquisition when one of his seamen reported him that he claims that he saw something which is not in the bible). Ancient Aliens is,,,,,,damn!!

The History of America (good history lessons)

Ancients Behaving Badly (composing stories of Julius Cesar, Cleopatra, Caligula, Attila the Hun and a few others and psychoanalyzing them if they were really psychopaths, sexually deviant or they just did killed because of the circumstances of the times)

Chalay the history channel y3 buueh..
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Obielord wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Obielord wrote:

Look at the other Canadian too. :lol:

You didn't realize I was just shock initially that it was on his best shows but didn't have any beef with it? I only said the stuff above to entertain him? He wanted me to say something so he can rant and feel good about himself, so I entertained his azz?
BTW, I watched ELR all the time when I am done watching "Yes Dear!" and " My name is Earl" on TBS. You really believe I think ppl who watch something are stupid and retarded? :roll: :roll:

eh, Obie nie...
so u just like arguing for arguing sake?
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

PreviousNext

Return to Social & Fun