Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Wonder why the stadium is half empty

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

rastaman wrote:First they fail on the Korean flags, now this! Some stupid obroni d!ck worshippers will criticize Afrika as if we're the only ones who make mistakes :roll:
u are missing the whole argument,,, we are not talking mistakes... no one is perfect,,, we are talking about reasons why some events are not filled up... some of you are stretching this shyt tooo much for your own interest,,, can we debate one subject at a time...???
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
rastaman wrote:First they fail on the Korean flags, now this! Some stupid obroni d!ck worshippers will criticize Afrika as if we're the only ones who make mistakes :roll:
u are missing the whole argument,,, we are not talking mistakes... no one is perfect,,, we are talking about reasons why some events are not filled up... some of you are stretching this shyt tooo much for your own interest,,, can we debate one subject at a time...???

Proof of the fact that your fockin brain is not developed enough to engage in multiple topics at the same time.

Egbovi.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Obielord » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

I am surprise y'all take soccer man serious. He knows nothing about Ghana or Africa but will not shut up and learn. He thinks ridiculing Ghana will change the state of affairs there.
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby afadi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Frazier's still down....
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby rastaman » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Obielord wrote:I am surprise y'all take soccer man serious. He knows nothing about Ghana or Africa but will not shut up and learn. He thinks ridiculing Ghana will change the state of affairs there.

Who takes who serious on a forum :lol: Only person i'm trying to save is Deciiva cos unfortunately he hails from the same village as i do :roll:
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 pm

have I ever criticized any african country for making a mistake than anyone can make... all my whinings (ghana)has always been us not having access to games ... when it comes to competitions: why the stadiums are always empty ...
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Obielord wrote:I am surprise y'all take soccer man serious. He knows nothing about Ghana or Africa but will not shut up and learn. He thinks ridiculing Ghana will change the state of affairs there.

i dont think rasta is referring to me..and if he is he better not COS..i WILL... :evil:

ANYWAYS!! when did I redicul Ghana... ?? these are huge allegations wtf :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: jokes here and there and you guys really think thats how I feel about the country??

obie get of my d1ck already dammit with that nkwasias3m... I made one joke about ghana having wood antenas and i hate my country?? fck outta here
Last edited by NaMrecco$ on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Re: Wonder why the stadium is half empty

Postby dr.luv » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
keen observer wrote:The TV cmera's as hard as they have tried still cannot hide the empty stands. Exactly why the CAN should be played in Europe!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
dude there are millions of sports taking place... u expect every single one of them to be packed??

200 sports Vrs 1 sport :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keep making excuses for them. :roll:

are you seriously arguing this?

soccerman is spot on. there are 36 disciplines and 300 events. you don't expect all of them to be sold out. using that as a premise to debunk another idea (which i think is stupid also anyways) is moronic.

Do you want to mind el pa and these keen observer drones.... they are all mimicking him because they want his favor and afraid of his insults.. :lol: :lol: the nigga can't say a thing wrong, no matter what that fo0ol says, these knob hoppers will be all over it like flies on sh!t

Kpom! Some of these guys will do anything to defend that primitive old tribalist fuul even when he's wrong. :lol:
dr.luv
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:have I ever criticized any african country for making a mistake than anyone can make... all my whinings (ghana)has always been us not having access to games ... when it comes to competitions: why the stadiums are always empty ...

can i ask you a question? why are you not criticizing england for empty stadiums when tickets are supposedly sold out....which is pretty much the same problem we deal with in ghana
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

rastaman wrote:

Who takes who serious on a forum :lol: Only person i'm trying to save is Deciiva cos unfortunately he hails from the same village as i do :roll:
he's making ur village look bad? :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:have I ever criticized any african country for making a mistake than anyone can make... all my whinings (ghana)has always been us not having access to games ... when it comes to competitions: why the stadiums are always empty ...

can i ask you a question? why are you not criticizing england for empty stadiums when tickets are supposedly sold out....which is pretty much the same problem we deal with in ghana
WTF!! havnt u BEEN READING WHAT ARE SAYING... :evil: :evil: :evil: MULTI SPORTS EVENT!!!! DO i have to repeat myself...??? 300 sports taking place.. ur chances of having empty seats are high... Im pretty sure if they were hosting 1 event , the stadiums would have been packed.. awulade... we watch epl games every weekend and their stadiums are always packed... that should tell u something.. again.. multi events :shock: :shock: u cant compare it to ghana hosting one event... :oops:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 pm

dr.luv wrote:
Akokora Gyeene wrote:
niidawg3 wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
keen observer wrote:The TV cmera's as hard as they have tried still cannot hide the empty stands. Exactly why the CAN should be played in Europe!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
dude there are millions of sports taking place... u expect every single one of them to be packed??

are you seriously arguing this?

soccerman is spot on. there are 36 disciplines and 300 events. you don't expect all of them to be sold out. using that as a premise to debunk another idea (which i think is stupid also anyways) is moronic.

Do you want to mind el pa and these keen observer drones.... they are all mimicking him because they want his favor and afraid of his insults.. :lol: :lol: the nigga can't say a thing wrong, no matter what that fo0ol says, these knob hoppers will be all over it like flies on sh!t

Kpom! Some of these guys will do anything to defend that primitive old tribalist fuul even when he's wrong. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 pm

B DIDDY wrote:

let me tell u something. 4000 people 1 sport, 4000 people 30 sports. Obviously the stadium is going to be empty even if people have already spent money and bought the tickets.

Also, its ok if mistakes happen because its only human. North Korea shares 80% of its name with South Korea anyway. But in africa its ALL the time geez. I am soooooo tired of Africa. WHEN will Africa change. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now u dont even have to answer Soccerman. I just said what u were gonna say.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

el Padrino wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

let me tell u something. 4000 people 1 sport, 4000 people 30 sports. Obviously the stadium is going to be empty even if people have already spent money and bought the tickets.

Also, its ok if mistakes happen because its only human. North Korea shares 80% of its name with South Korea anyway. But in africa its ALL the time geez. I am soooooo tired of Africa. WHEN will Africa change. :lol: :lol: :lol:

well.. Miss Cleo, u had it wrong!!! :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Obielord » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

el Padrino wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

He is way ahead of you. :lol: :lol:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Obielord wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

He is way ahead of you. :lol: :lol:
I underestimated his soldoutness. :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby rastaman » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:13 pm

el Padrino wrote:
rastaman wrote:

he's making ur village look bad? :lol: :lol:

I mean they love yesu equally but he's bordering on insanity :roll:
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

WTF!! havnt u BEEN READING WHAT ARE SAYING... :evil: :evil: :evil: MULTI SPORTS EVENT!!!! DO i have to repeat myself...??? 300 sports taking place.. ur chances of having empty seats are high... Im pretty sure if they were hosting 1 event , the stadiums would have been packed.. awulade... we watch epl games every weekend and their stadiums are always packed... that should tell u something.. again.. multi events :shock: :shock: u cant compare it to ghana hosting one event... :oops:

the tickets are sold out what dont you understand about that........what does that have to do with multi event? unless your argument is that the same ppl are buying up tickets for the same events at the same time :oops:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:17 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
wadada wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

El pad why are you defending your MILF dealer? :lol:
:lol: :lol: guy doesnt wanna lose the privileges... KO supplies him from the nursing home... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sh*t, this is hilarious

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:Did KO go back to work after NaMrecco$' response?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

PreviousNext

Return to Football