Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Thanks Senegal!!!

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Thanks Senegal!!!

Postby the pope » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Finally Suarez gets to eat sh-t against an all black African side. :lol: :lol: :lol: Our black brodas put those Uruguayans in their place after all that muf muff dem dey make. Good job Senegal unfortunately they have the likes of Brasil to contend with. I am fully behind them no matter the result.
the pope
BSc
BSc

Re: Thanks Senegal!!!

Postby keen observer » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:58 pm

the pope wrote:Finally Suarez gets to eat sh-t against an all black African side. :lol: :lol: :lol: Our black brodas put those Uruguayans in their place after all that muf muff dem dey make. Good job Senegal unfortunately they have the likes of Brasil to contend with. I am fully behind them no matter the result.

Moron!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:20 pm

keen observer wrote:
the pope wrote:Finally Suarez gets to eat sh-t against an all black African side. :lol: :lol: :lol: Our black brodas put those Uruguayans in their place after all that muf muff dem dey make. Good job Senegal unfortunately they have the likes of Brasil to contend with. I am fully behind them no matter the result.

Moron!!

Please highlight any part of his statement that sounds moronic. Don't interpret. Just highlight what part of his original sentence is moronic. Please!! I dey wait!!
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba]
MSc
MSc

Postby Togox1994 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 pm

joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:
keen observer wrote:

Moron!!

Please highlight any part of his statement that sounds moronic. Don't interpret. Just highlight what part of his original sentence is moronic. Please!! I dey wait!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this forum paaa
Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby HANNI_X » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 am

Black team beats Uruguay. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 am

Many of you are IDIOTS!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! We are the New Black Stars an African Footballing Empire!

Postby quophi aletse » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:13 am

Togox1994 wrote:
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:
keen observer wrote:

Moron!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this forum paaa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Return to Football