Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Nigeria qualifies for Olimpik Basketball...

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Postby Doctor No » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Hassim wrote:
Doctor No wrote:
Hassim wrote:
Doctor No wrote:While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:

What's the big deal about qualifying to get annihilated? Obviously you did not learn anything from your WC 2012 fiasco in S.A. :oops:

Zambia will soon come calling again... :oops: :lol:
By the way, Nigeria beat some heavyweights en route to qualifying for the olympics...Lithuania and Greece all top ranked. You annihilation prophesy will come to naught as Nigeria is destined for something great in London. :wink:

No doubt Zambia deserve all the props they are getting. When we fielded our team "B" against them they took advantage and won both games fair and square. Naija, on the other hand, failed miserably against a 10-man Ghana team (ACN 2008).

You guys are lucky FIFA did not demote you to play in the same league with Vanuatu, Tahiti, Montserrat etc. :oops:

...and why would you field your B team in a major tournament/competition when all other countries are fielding their A team? Does that make any sense to you? That excuses is getting old you know. Zambia demolished you fair and square in two games. You are no match for them. Katongo and Mayuka will come callling again in Accra or Kumasi. :oops: :wink:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Hassim » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 am

Doctor No wrote:
Hassim wrote:
Doctor No wrote:
Hassim wrote:
Doctor No wrote:While Nigeria has qualified for the Olympics basketball, what are the bredas doing? Just occupying that land in the west African coast for nothing? :P :lol:

What's the big deal about qualifying to get annihilated? Obviously you did not learn anything from your WC 2012 fiasco in S.A. :oops:

Zambia will soon come calling again... :oops: :lol:
By the way, Nigeria beat some heavyweights en route to qualifying for the olympics...Lithuania and Greece all top ranked. You annihilation prophesy will come to naught as Nigeria is destined for something great in London. :wink:

No doubt Zambia deserve all the props they are getting. When we fielded our team "B" against them they took advantage and won both games fair and square. Naija, on the other hand, failed miserably against a 10-man Ghana team (ACN 2008).

You guys are lucky FIFA did not demote you to play in the same league with Vanuatu, Tahiti, Montserrat etc. :oops:

...and why would you field your B team in a major tournament/competition when all other countries are fielding their A team? Does that make any sense to you? That excuses is getting old you know. Zambia demolished you fair and square in two games. You are no match for them. Katongo and Mayuka will come callling again in Accra or Kumasi. :oops: :wink:

We may not be any match for Katongo and Mayuka but Naija will always be our sweet little wifey....always there for us when we get horny. :lol:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Get ready to watch Nigeria bring home to Africa its first basketball medal from London Olympics.
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Hassim » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:53 am

Doctor No wrote:Get ready to watch Nigeria bring home to Africa its first basketball medal from London Olympics.

Umm.....what kind of medal are we talking here.....plywood? :lol:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Hassim wrote:
Doctor No wrote:Get ready to watch Nigeria bring home to Africa its first basketball medal from London Olympics.

Do Ghanaians even play basketball? Oh I forgot, they are vertically challenged. :P :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Hassim » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 am

Doctor No wrote:
Hassim wrote:

Do Ghanaians even play basketball? Oh I forgot, they are vertically challenged. :P :lol:

No, we don't play basketball but because of our superior athletic talent we'll beat Naija any day at any sport, including basketball. Admittedly, a basketball game between us and you will not be a blow-out like the Brentford Massacre....it will be closer, but we'll still kick your butts. Like I said, superior athletic talent.

P.S.: Sorry I had to open up old wounds by bringing up that depressing Brentford story. :cry:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Where is Ghana at the Olympics then if you have superior athletic ability? Basketball? I laugh!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Hassim » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Doctor No wrote:Where is Ghana at the Olympics then if you have superior athletic ability? Basketball? I laugh!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have standards to maintain. We won't go there just to make up the numbers (like some countries I know.....no names please).

I can assure you this though: When Naija plays any of the crackerjack teams, like the good Ghanaman that I am, I will be throwing my full support behind Naija........of course with a paperbag over my head. :wink: :lol:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 am

At least Nigeria beat a very competitive Tunisian team at the Olympics...where is Ghana. Even your best player at 6'8" tall Bonsu defected to Great Britain's team...I guess all the dwarfs will have to represent. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Hassim » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Doctor No wrote:At least Nigeria beat a very competitive Tunisian team at the Olympics...where is Ghana. Even your best player at 6'8" tall Bonsu defected to Great Britain's team...I guess all the dwarfs will have to represent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

......Ma broda, but 156-73? :shock: ....How? :roll:...Plus world record dem all? :oops: So if you guys qualify for the next Olympics, are you going to go embarrass yourselves again, or you'll just forfeit? (my recommendation).

You know, as a proud African this is just too tough to handle...sob, sob, sob. :cry: :wink:
Hassim
BSc
BSc

Postby tfco » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:40 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is like winning African Cup and then going to WC and losing 10-1
tfco
BSc
BSc

Previous

Return to Other Sports