Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Can Jamiaca Shatter The 4 By 100 Relay?

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Can Jamiaca Shatter The 4 By 100 Relay?

Postby the pope » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 pm

I think so. That new kid Johan Blake is tearing up the tracks and actually has a faster time than his mentor Usain Bolt this year. Beat him handidly in the Jamiacan trials. Then of course they have veteran Asafa Powell. All these cats are running under 10 seconds easily. Can't wait to see it. Jah Maker now owns the U.S. in the 100m and 200m :lol: :lol: :lol:
the pope
BSc
BSc

Postby Don_Mayor » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Really, football forum. AYFKM
Don_Mayor
MSc
MSc

Postby the pope » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 pm

I apologize we don't have an Athletics Forum. Can't put it under Social, Political or Banku Forum so please allow small :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the pope
BSc
BSc

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Yohan Blake has been lighting it up.

I just hope he's clean. Kid appears to have matured Physically in a very short time. I first saw him at the Penn Relays. rzs
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Ekow » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Yohan Blake has been lighting it up.

I just hope he's clean. Kid appears to have matured Physically in a very short time. I first saw him at the Penn Relays. rzs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby the pope » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 pm

The only one that can challenge Yohan Blake at this point is our only own made Aziz Zakari. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the pope
BSc
BSc

Re: Can Jamiaca Shatter The 4 By 100 Relay?

Postby Yardie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

the pope wrote:I think so. That new kid Johan Blake is tearing up the tracks and actually has a faster time than his mentor Usain Bolt this year. Beat him handidly in the Jamiacan trials. Then of course they have veteran Asafa Powell. All these cats are running under 10 seconds easily. Can't wait to see it. Jah Maker now owns the U.S. in the 100m and 200m :lol: :lol: :lol:
pope you actually believe bolt ran on full power.while blake were fighting for his life to beat bolt SMH! everybody know that if bolt didnt fk up in the semis/finals or whatever last year he would have been the world champ. yohan blake ran with full power while bolt only used 50 procent of his power in the qualifiers :lol: :lol:
Yardie
BSc
BSc

Postby Post » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Jamaicans are not like the Americans. He's not going to fail a drug test, not even years after retiring and/or posthumously
BSc

Postby Odenkyem » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:07 pm

the pope wrote:The only one that can challenge Yohan Blake at this point is our only own made Aziz Zakari. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Muscle pull!!!
Odenkyem
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Odenkyem wrote:
the pope wrote:The only one that can challenge Yohan Blake at this point is our only own made Aziz Zakari. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Muscle pull!!!

how can a top athlete forget to stretch adequately for a finals on numerous occasions .... :lol:
aziz paa :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Post wrote:

Jamaicans are not like the Americans. He's not going to fail a drug test, not even years after retiring and/or posthumously

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/others ... tests.html[/url]
Five Jamaican sprinters 'fail drug tests'
Five top Jamaican sprinters who had been selected for next month's World Athletics Championships in Berlin have tested positive for banned drugs, according to reports in Jamaica.
By Simon Hart12:25PM BST 24 Jul 2009Comment
Although none of the athletes have been named, the Jamaica Observer has reported that the five athletes, four men and one woman, failed drug tests at last month's Jamaican Championships in Kingston. It is not clear whether they tested positive for the same substance.
The newspaper also reports that three of the athletes, two men and the woman, are members of the country's 4x100m relay squads. It says the sprinters are due to be informed of their failed tests later today.
If confirmed, the news will cast a dark shadow over the country's stunning successes at last summer's Beijing Olympics, where Usain Bolt won three gold medals and Jamaica six overall.
The country's athletics officials have steadfastly denied that the country's sprint triumphs have been built on anything but hard work, despite question marks about the number of no-notice, random drug tests that were carried out in Jamaica in the run-up to Beijing.
Bolt, the triple Olympic champion and the world record-holder in the 100m and 200m, is due to take on countryman Asafa Powell at tonight's Aviva London Grand Prix at Crystal Palace.
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc

Postby Doctor No » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

I know the Nigerian female will make a lot of noise at the Olympics tracks 100 meters and relay. Watch out for Nigeria's Blessing Okagbare. She's ready to shock the world. :wink: :D
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby pedroq » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:28 am

Doctor No wrote:I know the Nigerian female will make a lot of noise at the Olympics tracks 100 meters and relay. Watch out for Nigeria's Blessing :shock:Okagbare.:shock: She's ready to shock the world. :wink: :D

So u have names as entertaining as this and ur busy shrining Helegbe and Agyeman Badu? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pedroq
SSS
SSS

Postby Doctor No » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:47 pm

pedroq wrote:
Doctor No wrote:I know the Nigerian female will make a lot of noise at the Olympics tracks 100 meters and relay. Watch out for Nigeria's Blessing :shock:Okagbare.:shock: She's ready to shock the world. :wink: :D

So u have names as entertaining as this and ur busy shrining Helegbe and Agyeman Badu? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to admit, Blessing Okagbare is a COOL name. :P
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Return to Other Sports