Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 pm

maybe you should do a search of all my threads since this issue came out :idea:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:13 pm

B DIDDY wrote:maybe you should do a search of all my threads since this issue came out :idea:
THERE is NO REsearch to do... the parents are saying something different, the balotellis are saying something different... and mario is saying something too... which one to believe???
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:16 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:maybe you should do a search of all my threads since this issue came out :idea:
THERE is NO REsearch to do... the parents are saying something different, the balotellis are saying something different... and mario is saying something too... which one to believe???

the balotellis have never said anything :idea:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Chillman! wrote:This thread still dey run? SMH :lol: :lol: :lol: Folks get time paaa o! And I thought men didn't gossip. NaMecros, Q, Kwaboni and others, leave the naysayers to wallow in their stupidity :? :P :lol: :lol: :arrow: :arrow:
i think im done 8)
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby ChocIce? » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:22 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
Chillman! wrote:This thread still dey run? SMH :lol: :lol: :lol: Folks get time paaa o! And I thought men didn't gossip. NaMecros, Q, Kwaboni and others, leave the naysayers to wallow in their stupidity :? :P :lol: :lol: :arrow: :arrow:

why do you try so hard to be relevant :oops: :oops:

if the thread is full of gossipers then why have you been posting for over 5 pages :roll:
Look at this stupid boy o! :lol: :lol: U claiming relevance on someone else's board? :? Na waa o! :lol: :lol:

I believe u have no other social circles hence u claiming to be relevant on some board. Oh Lawd of Monete Christo... how myopic can u get?

I stopped commenting on this thread cos i just realised when u argue with a mad man, no one is gona be able to make a differentiation.... U(u and the mad folks) shall all be grouped as morons and buffoons.

Chaei, diddy, u don fall 4 ma hand already o! "Relevance" ke? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Neva knew folks have classifications here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :arrow:
Last edited by ChocIce? on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChocIce?
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:23 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

so how did u come to the conclusion that they oppose what the parents were saying?? maybe they agree that they did not give mario away
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:25 pm

some ppl try to hard on this site paa :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:27 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

so how did u come to the conclusion that they oppose what the parents were saying?? maybe they agree that they did not give mario away

smh so mario went there for a sleep over and never came home? even the the barwuahs have said repeatedly they gave away mario because they couldnt care for him
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby ChocIce? » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
i think im done 8)
8)
ChocIce?
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

smh so mario went there for a sleep over and never came home? even the the barwuahs have said repeatedly they gave away mario because they couldnt care for him

take time and read the bold part.... u are all over the place... they have not saud anything but they have said ....??? wtf?? :roll:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

take time and read the bold part.... u are all over the place... they have not saud anything but they have said ....??? wtf?? :roll:

the balotellis are not the barwuahs :oops:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

ok my bad... !!

let’s be adults about this and just look at the situation...

Immigrant, no papers, struggling to survive, can’t really speak the Italian language well.. Their kid has a terminal illness, let’s say the balotellis come to the rescue to help... to help not to take the kid away..Help... kid gets well while with the ballotellis... while with the baloetllis, mario was still visiting his parents until one day all the visitations stopped... a lot of questions can be raised…

why did the visitations stopped…??? Mario was a kid… when a kids gets comfortable in a lifestyle do you think he will wanna come back to that Ghanaian home where if he does something he will be caned lol and not have all that he wants?? He can be brainwashed also to think that his parents abandoned him etc… not saying it’s the case but a lot of stuff could have taken place.. its not just simple as parents giving him away and that’s it.. there is some truth to this story..
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

ok my bad... !!

Immigrant, no papers, struggling to survive, can’t really speak the Italian language well.. Their kid has a terminal illness, let’s say the balotellis come to the rescue to help... to help not to take the kid away..Help... kid gets well while with the ballotellis... while with the baloetllis, mario was still visiting his parents until one day all the visitations stopped... a lot of questions can be raised…

why did the visitations stopped…??? Mario was a kid… when a kids gets comfortable in a lifestyle do you think he will wanna come back to that Ghanaian home where if he does something he will be caned lol and not have all that he wants?? He can be brainwashed also to think that his parents abandoned him etc… not saying it’s the case but a lot of stuff could have taken place.. its not just simple as parents giving him away and that’s it.. there is some truth to this story..

the visitations only stop well after mario was almost an adult...... anyways lets say the balotellis brainwashed mario... do u think going to the media and trying to make him and the family that brainwashed him look bad help? this lady her self has said over again that mario is a private person yet she feels no ways going to the media to talk about him and their relationship
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

ok my bad... !!

the visitations only stop well after mario was almost an adult...... anyways lets say the balotellis brainwashed mario... do u think going to the media and trying to make him and the family that brainwashed him look bad help? this lady her self has said over again that mario is a private person yet she feels no ways going to the media to talk about him and their relationship
thats a lie...
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby Q' lypse » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:06 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:

ok my bad... !!

thats a lie...
:lol:
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:ok my bad... !!

Nonsense!! You are struggling to make ends meet, yet you decide to have kids? Such actions are called irresponsibility!! And their kid did not have a terminal illness. He had had successful surgery, surgery paid for by the Italian Tax payer. Do you have any idea about the health system at the time? It was free (it still is) for kids. So lets stop the foolishness. They gave their kid to Social services, not the Balotellis. Social Services found the Balotelli's. so don't get it twisted.
The kid was two, just recovering from surgery, that was the time he most needed his parents. They had other kids, so why give Balotelli away? Focking free loaders!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby papalove » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:32 am

keen observer wrote:

Nonsense!! You are struggling to make ends meet, yet you decide to have kids? Such actions are called irresponsibility!! And their kid did not have a terminal illness. He had had successful surgery, surgery paid for by the Italian Tax payer. Do you have any idea about the health system at the time? It was free (it still is) for kids. So lets stop the foolishness. They gave their kid to Social services, not the Balotellis. Social Services found the Balotelli's. so don't get it twisted.
The kid was two, just recovering from surgery, that was the time he most needed his parents. They had other kids, so why give Balotelli away? Focking free loaders!!

They were living in squalid condition in one cramped room, not conducive
for the health of the sick and recovering child hence the advice they put him up for adoption.

If they were so irresponsible as you want the world to believe why did they not throw away the other children as well.

Even while the boy was with the Balotelis they still kept in touch did they not?

Judge your own progress in life and leave everybody alone
papalove
MSc
MSc

Postby keen observer » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:43 am

papalove wrote:
keen observer wrote:

for the health of the sick and recovering child hence the advice they put him up for adoption.

If they were so irresponsible as you want the world to believe why did they not throw away the other children as well.

Even while the boy was with the Balotelis they still kept in touch did they not?

They did not put him up for adoption. Get your facts straight!!! They made a choice, they should live with it!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby NaMrecco$ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am

keen observer wrote:
papalove wrote:
keen observer wrote:

They did not put him up for adoption. Get your facts straight!!! They made a choice, they should live with it!!
she is living with it... she is working like any other to survive and trying to repair her relationship with mario.. what is she doing wrong^
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby keen observer » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 am

NaMrecco$ wrote:
she is living with it... she is working like any other to survive and trying to repair her relationship with mario.. what is she doing wrong^[/quote]

Nonsense. Has she and not husband of his taken responsibility for their actions?
Last I read they were blaming the kid instead of themselves. Bunch of irresponsible parents. I am also sure that in this world, Manchester was the only place she could find a cleaning job @!! And of course force a 13 year old to come with her!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Previous

Return to Football