Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

BOATENG VRS BARWUAH BALOTELLI

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby rastaman » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 am

Ekelksupa™ wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Kwakubaboni wrote:Balotelli is clearly more talented than Welbeck. Its just that Balotelli has issues and i hope he doesnt wait till he is 28 to calm down like Cassano because Cassano is white and can get away with it and Balotelli aka Kofi Bawuah is black as coal tar with konongo DNA in his blood and is not liked by many Italians.


Just an FYI. Surprisingly, Mario ain't no Kofi. He's a Kwasi - Kwasi Bawuah - DOB: Sunday, August 12, 1990. Didn't know his folks were from Konongo like Muntari. :idea:


Never knew Balotelli shares the same birthday as me :shock:

Please clarify for us that it's the day n month and not a year cos your nose alone is older than 1990 :lol:
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby mardingobob » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:18 am

rastaman wrote:
Ekelksupa™ wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Kwakubaboni wrote:Balotelli is clearly more talented than Welbeck. Its just that Balotelli has issues and i hope he doesnt wait till he is 28 to calm down like Cassano because Cassano is white and can get away with it and Balotelli aka Kofi Bawuah is black as coal tar with konongo DNA in his blood and is not liked by many Italians.


Just an FYI. Surprisingly, Mario ain't no Kofi. He's a Kwasi - Kwasi Bawuah - DOB: Sunday, August 12, 1990. Didn't know his folks were from Konongo like Muntari. :idea:


Never knew Balotelli shares the same birthday as me :shock:

Please clarify for us that it's the day n month and not a year cos your nose alone is older than 1990 :lol:


iii amAanfou God save the Queen. :lol:
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12777
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby JahGuideI » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 pm

They can both go to hell for all I care :evil: :evil: At this stage Adiyiah is more useful to us....jeez! first time I mentioned that name without cringing :shock:
User avatar
JahGuideI
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1878
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Buckeye State

Postby deciiva » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:53 pm

2 of the most beautiful goals at the Euros belong to these 2 youngins from Ogyakrom
User avatar
deciiva
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 73030
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Alberta + Midwest USA

Postby el Padrino » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:23 pm

mardingobob wrote:
rastaman wrote:
Ekelksupa™ wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Kwakubaboni wrote:Balotelli is clearly more talented than Welbeck. Its just that Balotelli has issues and i hope he doesnt wait till he is 28 to calm down like Cassano because Cassano is white and can get away with it and Balotelli aka Kofi Bawuah is black as coal tar with konongo DNA in his blood and is not liked by many Italians.


Just an FYI. Surprisingly, Mario ain't no Kofi. He's a Kwasi - Kwasi Bawuah - DOB: Sunday, August 12, 1990. Didn't know his folks were from Konongo like Muntari. :idea:


Never knew Balotelli shares the same birthday as me :shock:

Please clarify for us that it's the day n month and not a year cos your nose alone is older than 1990 :lol:


iii amAanfou God save the Queen. :lol:
Asem asei :lol: :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Re: WELBECK VRS BARWUAH BALOTELLI

Postby ChocIce? » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:16 pm

footballmaame wrote:
mardingobob wrote:For the first time in a long time England are playing a lot of brothers :lol: and Ghanaian born Brit is not doing bad at all. Barwuah Balitolli is not doing bad at all either. The question is who do you support and why? I am torn between the two teams. At least Ghana will be mentioned in an European quarter final game :D and a am sure a Ghana flag will be in the stadium come match day. Folks am going with England cause of Welbeck, Ashley Cole who likes Ghana and the brothers on the team :lol: . Gerard is balling like e heard no they house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Balotelli is no doubt the more talented one. In my opinion, I think he was key to Man City to winning the EPL this past season and is a one of the best strikers i have seen in a while, HOWEVER, he has major attitude problem which makes it hard to like him. Looks like its always him against the world...Its almost unbearable to watch him get uneccessary red cards in games when his team needs him the most. For that that reason i default to Welbeck (although he is a UTD player :roll: ) and the Eng team. I support Eng in the Euro cup because of all my chelsea players :lol: :lol: It should be a good game to watch, i just hope Eng plays better than they did against UKR
UTD till i die finish... against bekumu! :lol: :lol:

Supa Mario is more talented but the attitude sucks big time... dat b the problem.
User avatar
ChocIce?
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:58 am

Postby mardingobob » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Djata wrote:
Yeah I'm Ghanaian... wrote:I think many of you Like Balotelli more than Welbeck because, you feel Welbeck is more of a sell out. While you can sympathize with Balotelli and his life story.

I think some of you have not forgiven how Welbeck "did us dirty" by switching his nationality against US of all teams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is my psychological analysis.

But, yes Balotelli is much more talented. :wink: :wink:


You're the only one that have not forgiven Welbeck so speak for yourself, bodamfuo. Always on his nuts.[/b]


For real Welbeck and Mario have come a long way.
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12777
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby mardingobob » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Barwwuah anaa did u see his penalty what he said after that :lol:
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12777
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby Doctor No » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Why are you guys sweating these players so much? Last time I checked, they are playing for Italy and England NOT Ghana kuraaaaa..... :P
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

Postby mardingobob » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Doctor No wrote:Why are you guys sweating these players so much? Last time I checked, they are playing for Italy and England NOT Ghana kuraaaaa..... :P



They have Ghana blood running through their veins. Can u just mind your sokoto wahala just once haba
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12777
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Postby keen observer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 am

mardingobob wrote:
Doctor No wrote:Why are you guys sweating these players so much? Last time I checked, they are playing for Italy and England NOT Ghana kuraaaaa..... :P



They have Ghana blood running through their veins. Can u just mind your sokoto wahala just once haba


Ghana blood? There is some blood called Ghana? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Some of you paa!! SMH!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 59407
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby mardingobob » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 am

keen observer wrote:
mardingobob wrote:
Doctor No wrote:Why are you guys sweating these players so much? Last time I checked, they are playing for Italy and England NOT Ghana kuraaaaa..... :P



They have Ghana blood running through their veins. Can u just mind your sokoto wahala just once haba


Ghana blood? There is some blood called Ghana? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Some of you paa!! SMH!!


Ok their parents are from Ghana. The Ghana DNA when it comes to soccer is solid. Ask yourself where the Naija born German or the Italians are? :lol:
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12777
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Previous

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Darco, Google Adsense [Bot], loner, Sub0552, Yahoo [Bot] and 33 guests