Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Sneijder Hammers Nigeria and Cameroon

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby bret- hart » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bret- hart
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:32 pm

Postby KD » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 am

bret- hart wrote:
deciiva wrote:I won't make any predictions

We have entered the Decade of the BS to 2023. Nuff said about it, so i will just kick back in a recliner and watch Ghana excel EVERY TIME



You have started talking rubbish again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Big D you should have kept these things in-house eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42346
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:48 am

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
deciiva wrote:I won't make any predictions

We have entered the Decade of the BS to 2023. Nuff said about it, so i will just kick back in a recliner and watch Ghana excel EVERY TIME



You have started talking rubbish again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Big D you should have kept these things in-house eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38824
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby Ekow » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm

EURO 2012

Holland 0-1 Denmark
Holland 1-2 Germany
Portugal 2-1 Holland

Image
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 106901
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby Togox1994 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:


:lol: :lol: I predicted that they won't make it out of the Group :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Togox1994
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:18 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Xerxes » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

bret- hart wrote:What an Idiot. If the WC is so easy why haven't the Dutch won 1 WC?? How come Denmark and Greece have not come close to winning a WC? Anyways i dont blame him, I blame our useless FAs for not planning to succeed at the WC level and failing to developing the African game.


I agree, and I must add that Africans are the most underrated people on this planet so everyone thinks they have the right to take a swipe at us at will. Infact no one takes us seriously. We have to start putting our acts together.
Xerxes
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Postby deciiva » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Togox1994 wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:


:lol: :lol: I predicted that they won't make it out of the Group :lol: :lol:


Pointless Tournament for the Dutch

Ghana will win the WC before them, pffft
User avatar
deciiva
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 73030
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Alberta + Midwest USA

Postby bashervum » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:26 pm

deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:


:lol: :lol: I predicted that they won't make it out of the Group :lol: :lol:


Pointless Tournament for the Dutch

Ghana will win the WC before them, pffft


KPOM.
bashervum
JSS
JSS
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: Vidalia On Rice

Postby Ekow » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:29 pm

bashervum wrote:
deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:


:lol: :lol: I predicted that they won't make it out of the Group :lol: :lol:


Pointless Tournament for the Dutch

Ghana will win the WC before them, pffft


KPOM.


why don't we start with Nations Cup first.
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 106901
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby Doctor No » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Xerxes wrote:
bret- hart wrote:What an Idiot. If the WC is so easy why haven't the Dutch won 1 WC?? How come Denmark and Greece have not come close to winning a WC? Anyways i dont blame him, I blame our useless FAs for not planning to succeed at the WC level and failing to developing the African game.


I agree, and I must add that Africans are the most underrated people on this planet so everyone thinks they have the right to take a swipe at us at will. Infact no one takes us seriously. We have to start putting our acts together.

Why wouldn't anyone take a swipe at us when we doubly take swipes at one another? Africans are their own worst enemy as they hold each other down, beit individually or communal groups. :x :evil:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

Postby Doctor No » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:31 pm

bashervum wrote:
deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:


:lol: :lol: I predicted that they won't make it out of the Group :lol: :lol:


Pointless Tournament for the Dutch

Ghana will win the WC before them, pffft


KPOM.

You guys can't even shake Katongo and Mayoka, you are talking about winning the world cup? Oh ok! :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 34405
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:17 am

Postby Holy Judge » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Doctor No wrote:
bashervum wrote:
deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:


:lol: :lol: I predicted that they won't make it out of the Group :lol: :lol:


Pointless Tournament for the Dutch

Ghana will win the WC before them, pffft


KPOM.

You guys can't even shake Katongo and Mayoka, you are talking about winning the world cup? Oh ok! :lol:

See, you are contradicting yourself. You just said Africans pull each other down. And what are you doing by making the above comment.
Over to you.

Long live Africa,
Long live Ghana,
Long live the BS!!!!
User avatar
Holy Judge
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:28 pm

Postby TGAA_Star » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Holy Judge wrote:
Doctor No wrote:
bashervum wrote:
deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:


:lol: :lol: I predicted that they won't make it out of the Group :lol: :lol:


Pointless Tournament for the Dutch

Ghana will win the WC before them, pffft


KPOM.

You guys can't even shake Katongo and Mayoka, you are talking about winning the world cup? Oh ok! :lol:

See, you are contradicting yourself. You just said Africans pull each other down. And what are you doing by making the above comment.
Over to you.

Long live Africa,
Long live Ghana,
Long live the BS!!!!
TGAA_Star
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:47 pm

stop discussing this punk. His arrogance caught up with him an they were humiliated. Let him be now. :lol:
User avatar
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 35032
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Previous

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], himself, keen observer, loner, Yahoo [Bot], yEn chE mbO and 49 guests