Postby bret- hart » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bret- hart
BSc
BSc

Postby KD » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 am

bret- hart wrote:
deciiva wrote:I won't make any predictions

We have entered the Decade of the BS to 2023. Nuff said about it, so i will just kick back in a recliner and watch Ghana excel EVERY TIME

You have started talking rubbish again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big D you should have kept these things in-house eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:48 am

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
deciiva wrote:I won't make any predictions

We have entered the Decade of the BS to 2023. Nuff said about it, so i will just kick back in a recliner and watch Ghana excel EVERY TIME

You have started talking rubbish again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big D you should have kept these things in-house eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Ekow » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm

EURO 2012

Holland 0-1 Denmark
Holland 1-2 Germany
Portugal 2-1 Holland

Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Togox1994 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: I predicted that they won't make it out of the Group :lol: :lol:
Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby Xerxes » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

bret- hart wrote:What an Idiot. If the WC is so easy why haven't the Dutch won 1 WC?? How come Denmark and Greece have not come close to winning a WC? Anyways i dont blame him, I blame our useless FAs for not planning to succeed at the WC level and failing to developing the African game.

I agree, and I must add that Africans are the most underrated people on this planet so everyone thinks they have the right to take a swipe at us at will. Infact no one takes us seriously. We have to start putting our acts together.
Xerxes
BSc
BSc

Postby deciiva » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Togox1994 wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:

Pointless Tournament for the Dutch

Ghana will win the WC before them, pffft
deciiva

Postby bashervum » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:26 pm

deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:

KPOM.
bashervum
JSS
JSS

Postby Ekow » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:29 pm

bashervum wrote:
deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:

KPOM.

why don't we start with Nations Cup first.
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby Doctor No » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Xerxes wrote:
bret- hart wrote:What an Idiot. If the WC is so easy why haven't the Dutch won 1 WC?? How come Denmark and Greece have not come close to winning a WC? Anyways i dont blame him, I blame our useless FAs for not planning to succeed at the WC level and failing to developing the African game.

I agree, and I must add that Africans are the most underrated people on this planet so everyone thinks they have the right to take a swipe at us at will. Infact no one takes us seriously. We have to start putting our acts together.

Why wouldn't anyone take a swipe at us when we doubly take swipes at one another? Africans are their own worst enemy as they hold each other down, beit individually or communal groups. :x :evil:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Doctor No » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:31 pm

bashervum wrote:
deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:

KPOM.

You guys can't even shake Katongo and Mayoka, you are talking about winning the world cup? Oh ok! :lol:
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby Holy Judge » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Doctor No wrote:
bashervum wrote:
deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:

KPOM.

You guys can't even shake Katongo and Mayoka, you are talking about winning the world cup? Oh ok! :lol:

See, you are contradicting yourself. You just said Africans pull each other down. And what are you doing by making the above comment.
Over to you.

Long live Africa,
Long live Ghana,
Long live the BS!!!!
Holy Judge
SSS
SSS

Postby TGAA_Star » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Holy Judge wrote:
Doctor No wrote:
bashervum wrote:
deciiva wrote:
Togox1994 wrote:

KPOM.

See, you are contradicting yourself. You just said Africans pull each other down. And what are you doing by making the above comment.
Over to you.

Long live Africa,
Long live Ghana,
Long live the BS!!!!
TGAA_Star
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:47 pm

stop discussing this punk. His arrogance caught up with him an they were humiliated. Let him be now. :lol:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Previous

Return to Football