Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Zak Ansah’s dad blasts ‘unorganized’ Ghana FA

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby Kwakubaboni » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Massa this Zak Ansah kid wouldnt have even bothered, he is so far removed from anything Ghanaian. His father Andy was born and raised in the UK and so it is probably Zak's grandfather who has strong ties to Ghana. We will have to wait and see if England snub him then he will have unbridled love for Ghana as usual.
Kwakubaboni
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3777
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am
Location: Sikakrom

Postby TGAA_Star » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Kwakubaboni wrote:Massa this Zak Ansah kid wouldnt have even bothered, he is so far removed from anything Ghanaian. His father Andy was born and raised in the UK and so it is probably Zak's grandfather who has strong ties to Ghana. We will have to wait and see if England snub him then he will have unbridled love for Ghana as usual.


That I can actually agree with you on
TGAA_Star
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Postby keen observer » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:25 pm

KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
You can assume he lives with the kid so he would know that the player got the official invitation. Read what he said carefully and stop the ntoatoa

Assume? So why can't you then assume that Arsenal failed to communicate the invitation to the kid?


Unless you tell me of a time when a club did not inform a player of an invitation then you are talking bollocks as usual


Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby KD » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:37 pm

keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42342
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby ruff4life » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Ekow wrote:Ghana FA Ex.co member Afriyie hits back at Zak Ansah’s father
Posted On Wednesday, 13th June 2012

Arsenal youngster Zak Ansah's invitation to the Black Satellites has generated some controversy
By Patrick Akoto

Ghana’s Under-20 Management Committee Chairman George Afriyie has hit back at Zak Ansah’s father for questioning the organizational skills of the FA.

The father of the 18-year-old went ballistic and accused the FA for the poor manner his son was invited for the justify your inclusion exercise of the Black Satellites.

He questioned the procedure and accused them of gross incompetence after claiming his son was not notified over the invitation.

But the FA’s Executive Committee member did not take kindly to the comments and jabbed the head of the Ansah family.

“I don’t think the man knows what he is talking about and it is very unfortunate for him to jump to radio stations to talk the way he’s talking,” Afriyie told Accra-based Happy FM

“We know the rules and so we notified their respective clubs. We will not wake up from the blue and put names of players on the FA’s website without going through the due process.

“The young chap is 18 years and so we don’t need his father’s permission to invite him. It doesn’t work that way anywhere in the world.

“If he (Zak Ansah) come to play for the national team and gets money, would he give it to me or President Kwesi Nyantakyi? he asked angrily

“If he thinks the way things were done in the past is the same today, then I am sorry but we know our work,”

Having signed a professional deal with the Club shortly after his 17th birthday, Zak has come a long way in a short space of time.

The pacy forward registered 16 appearances for the second string last term.

The exercise is to afford the technical team a rare opportunity to work closely with the players who are predominantly based in Europe for possible selection to join the local stars for the African Youth Championships qualifier against Uganda.


Why should this even enter his mind? Is this some sort of a Freudian slip? His was doing good with his quotes until this one. I can't quite get the connection here. Wey kind kindergarten logic be dis? Maybe the journalist who wrote this article flubbed that part, otherwise it just makes no sense.
ruff4life
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:11 pm

Disorganization is the point....

Postby tsoolo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Seabreeeze wrote:And who the "F" says he's even good enough to play for Ghana?


Disorganization is the issue, lets stick with it in this instance for a moment.
tsoolo
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:16 pm

Postby keen observer » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 pm

KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby KD » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 pm

keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


Your mum is the moron
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42342
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby truemamamia » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 pm

keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


How can they send an invitation to player through his club and there is no basic courtesy of calling the player involved to inform him..especially considering that this is his first call ever? Even if he was an extablished player...it is poor organizational skills to just send invites out without touching base with the player ahead of the invite.

And also Andy Ansah(the kid's dad) is English...so that means Zak is Ghanaian remotely. Cases like this u have to sit with the kid and his family. Your point and that of Afriyie are hogwash because by the end of the day...if this kid needs Ghanaian pasport.....it's the dad who will have to chase after the proofs.7
truemamamia
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 32433
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:43 pm

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 pm

truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


How can they send an invitation to player through his club and there is no basic courtesy of calling the player involved to inform him..especially considering that this is his first call ever? Even if he was an extablished player...it is poor organizational skills to just send invites out without touching base with the player ahead of the invite.

And also Andy Ansah(the kid's dad) is English...so that means Zak is Ghanaian remotely. Cases like this u have to sit with the kid and his family. Your point and that of Afriyie are hogwash because by the end of the day...if this kid needs Ghanaian pasport.....it's the dad who will have to chase after the proofs.7


And you know for a fact that the FA have not spoken to the kid? You cannot make any assumptions here. Let the kid (who is an adult) come out and speak. We invited Welbeck, did you hear his Dad come out and spew such nonsense? Did the FA sit down with his Dad before inviting the kid? How about Boateng, Quincy and the rest of them?
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:16 pm

keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


How can they send an invitation to player through his club and there is no basic courtesy of calling the player involved to inform him..especially considering that this is his first call ever? Even if he was an extablished player...it is poor organizational skills to just send invites out without touching base with the player ahead of the invite.

And also Andy Ansah(the kid's dad) is English...so that means Zak is Ghanaian remotely. Cases like this u have to sit with the kid and his family. Your point and that of Afriyie are hogwash because by the end of the day...if this kid needs Ghanaian pasport.....it's the dad who will have to chase after the proofs.7


And you know for a fact that the FA have not spoken to the kid? You cannot make any assumptions here. Let the kid (who is an adult) come out and speak. We invited Welbeck, did you hear his Dad come out and spew such nonsense? Did the FA sit down with his Dad before inviting the kid? How about Boateng, Quincy and the rest of them?
we all dunno thats why why are debating it... if we knew what was going on, there would be a thread name .... :roll: listen to what truma said and admit that there is some sense to what he said... wtf is wrong with you?? u have to win every argument?? :arrow: :arrow:
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66521
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:58 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


How can they send an invitation to player through his club and there is no basic courtesy of calling the player involved to inform him..especially considering that this is his first call ever? Even if he was an extablished player...it is poor organizational skills to just send invites out without touching base with the player ahead of the invite.

And also Andy Ansah(the kid's dad) is English...so that means Zak is Ghanaian remotely. Cases like this u have to sit with the kid and his family. Your point and that of Afriyie are hogwash because by the end of the day...if this kid needs Ghanaian pasport.....it's the dad who will have to chase after the proofs.7


And you know for a fact that the FA have not spoken to the kid? You cannot make any assumptions here. Let the kid (who is an adult) come out and speak. We invited Welbeck, did you hear his Dad come out and spew such nonsense? Did the FA sit down with his Dad before inviting the kid? How about Boateng, Quincy and the rest of them?
we all dunno thats why why are debating it... if we knew what was going on, there would be a thread name .... :roll: listen to what truma said and admit that there is some sense to what he said... wtf is wrong with you?? u have to win every argument?? :arrow: :arrow:


And there is no sense in what I am saying and what Afriyie is saying?
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby truemamamia » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:06 pm

keen observer wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


How can they send an invitation to player through his club and there is no basic courtesy of calling the player involved to inform him..especially considering that this is his first call ever? Even if he was an extablished player...it is poor organizational skills to just send invites out without touching base with the player ahead of the invite.

And also Andy Ansah(the kid's dad) is English...so that means Zak is Ghanaian remotely. Cases like this u have to sit with the kid and his family. Your point and that of Afriyie are hogwash because by the end of the day...if this kid needs Ghanaian pasport.....it's the dad who will have to chase after the proofs.7


And you know for a fact that the FA have not spoken to the kid? You cannot make any assumptions here. Let the kid (who is an adult) come out and speak. We invited Welbeck, did you hear his Dad come out and spew such nonsense? Did the FA sit down with his Dad before inviting the kid? How about Boateng, Quincy and the rest of them?
we all dunno thats why why are debating it... if we knew what was going on, there would be a thread name .... :roll: listen to what truma said and admit that there is some sense to what he said... wtf is wrong with you?? u have to win every argument?? :arrow: :arrow:


And there is no sense in what I am saying and what Afriyie is saying?


No
truemamamia
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 32433
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:43 pm

Postby KD » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 am

truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


How can they send an invitation to player through his club and there is no basic courtesy of calling the player involved to inform him..especially considering that this is his first call ever? Even if he was an extablished player...it is poor organizational skills to just send invites out without touching base with the player ahead of the invite.

And also Andy Ansah(the kid's dad) is English...so that means Zak is Ghanaian remotely. Cases like this u have to sit with the kid and his family. Your point and that of Afriyie are hogwash because by the end of the day...if this kid needs Ghanaian pasport.....it's the dad who will have to chase after the proofs.7


And you know for a fact that the FA have not spoken to the kid? You cannot make any assumptions here. Let the kid (who is an adult) come out and speak. We invited Welbeck, did you hear his Dad come out and spew such nonsense? Did the FA sit down with his Dad before inviting the kid? How about Boateng, Quincy and the rest of them?
we all dunno thats why why are debating it... if we knew what was going on, there would be a thread name .... :roll: listen to what truma said and admit that there is some sense to what he said... wtf is wrong with you?? u have to win every argument?? :arrow: :arrow:


And there is no sense in what I am saying and what Afriyie is saying?


No
:P
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42342
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Postby keen observer » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am

truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


How can they send an invitation to player through his club and there is no basic courtesy of calling the player involved to inform him..especially considering that this is his first call ever? Even if he was an extablished player...it is poor organizational skills to just send invites out without touching base with the player ahead of the invite.

And also Andy Ansah(the kid's dad) is English...so that means Zak is Ghanaian remotely. Cases like this u have to sit with the kid and his family. Your point and that of Afriyie are hogwash because by the end of the day...if this kid needs Ghanaian pasport.....it's the dad who will have to chase after the proofs.7


And you know for a fact that the FA have not spoken to the kid? You cannot make any assumptions here. Let the kid (who is an adult) come out and speak. We invited Welbeck, did you hear his Dad come out and spew such nonsense? Did the FA sit down with his Dad before inviting the kid? How about Boateng, Quincy and the rest of them?
we all dunno thats why why are debating it... if we knew what was going on, there would be a thread name .... :roll: listen to what truma said and admit that there is some sense to what he said... wtf is wrong with you?? u have to win every argument?? :arrow: :arrow:


And there is no sense in what I am saying and what Afriyie is saying?


No


:roll: :roll:
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby boogie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 am

When people argue for the sake of it, then you know they have issues and need attention. It is obvious from the dad's statement, that he has got a point, without knowing the nitty gritty of the case. However, by delving into facts about it, when there is hardly any available and making a case against the father, is nit picking and sad... But I guess like Soccerman said, some people have to always win an argument, but they hardly make any contribution to the development of football in Ghana. Just criticise and argue about everything... GOD HELP GHANA...
boogie
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 7:07 pm
Location: London

Postby afadi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:53 am

keen observer wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
keen observer wrote:
KD wrote:
keen observer wrote:Unless you tell me of a time where an FA have informed a parent that they were calling his adult son, then you are spewing sh!t!!!


From what the man said, he is 100% sure the kid would have informed him so once he wasn't then Zak wasn't informed as well. It's not too early in the morning to think!

I am sure Afriyie is 200% sure that an invitation was sent to Arsenal. Moron!!


How can they send an invitation to player through his club and there is no basic courtesy of calling the player involved to inform him..especially considering that this is his first call ever? Even if he was an extablished player...it is poor organizational skills to just send invites out without touching base with the player ahead of the invite.

And also Andy Ansah(the kid's dad) is English...so that means Zak is Ghanaian remotely. Cases like this u have to sit with the kid and his family. Your point and that of Afriyie are hogwash because by the end of the day...if this kid needs Ghanaian pasport.....it's the dad who will have to chase after the proofs.7


And you know for a fact that the FA have not spoken to the kid? You cannot make any assumptions here. Let the kid (who is an adult) come out and speak. We invited Welbeck, did you hear his Dad come out and spew such nonsense? Did the FA sit down with his Dad before inviting the kid? How about Boateng, Quincy and the rest of them?


They did actually....well, indirectly..sort of. :) :)
afadi
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12326
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Postby keen observer » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 am

boogie wrote:When people argue for the sake of it, then you know they have issues and need attention. It is obvious from the dad's statement, that he has got a point, without knowing the nitty gritty of the case. However, by delving into facts about it, when there is hardly any available and making a case against the father, is nit picking and sad... But I guess like Soccerman said, some people have to always win an argument, but they hardly make any contribution to the development of football in Ghana. Just criticise and argue about everything... GOD HELP GHANA...


I am sure sitting in your London abode, you make contribution to the development of Ghana soccer. Stupid delusional fock!! Focking picture thief. I am sure stealing pictures makes one contribute to the development of soccer. Did you even send a pound sterling to the FA from the sales of that plagiarized calender? Idiota!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby boogie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 pm

keen observer wrote:
boogie wrote:When people argue for the sake of it, then you know they have issues and need attention. It is obvious from the dad's statement, that he has got a point, without knowing the nitty gritty of the case. However, by delving into facts about it, when there is hardly any available and making a case against the father, is nit picking and sad... But I guess like Soccerman said, some people have to always win an argument, but they hardly make any contribution to the development of football in Ghana. Just criticise and argue about everything... GOD HELP GHANA...


I am sure sitting in your London abode, you make contribution to the development of Ghana soccer. Stupid delusional fock!! Focking picture thief. I am sure stealing pictures makes one contribute to the development of soccer. Did you even send a pound sterling to the FA from the sales of that plagiarized calender? Idiota!!


The truth hurts... As always, you are descending to the gutter and making a mockery of how smart you proclaim to be... Keep deluding yourself and continue to display your ignorance, as your reaction to the truth, tells a story of a man that needs help!!! Have you noticed, I haven't got emotional as I will never feel hurt by those insults... It lacks the venom of a rational person...
boogie
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 7:07 pm
Location: London

Postby keen observer » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 pm

boogie wrote:
keen observer wrote:
boogie wrote:When people argue for the sake of it, then you know they have issues and need attention. It is obvious from the dad's statement, that he has got a point, without knowing the nitty gritty of the case. However, by delving into facts about it, when there is hardly any available and making a case against the father, is nit picking and sad... But I guess like Soccerman said, some people have to always win an argument, but they hardly make any contribution to the development of football in Ghana. Just criticise and argue about everything... GOD HELP GHANA...


I am sure sitting in your London abode, you make contribution to the development of Ghana soccer. Stupid delusional fock!! Focking picture thief. I am sure stealing pictures makes one contribute to the development of soccer. Did you even send a pound sterling to the FA from the sales of that plagiarized calender? Idiota!!


The truth hurts... As always, you are descending to the gutter and making a mockery of how smart you proclaim to be... Keep deluding yourself and continue to display your ignorance, as your reaction to the truth, tells a story of a man that needs help!!! Have you noticed, I haven't got emotional as I will never feel hurt by those insults... It lacks the venom of a rational person...


Stupid picture thief.. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58499
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Previous

Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Nana Adjei, Yahoo [Bot] and 27 guests