Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Badu: Zambia Did Not Deserve To Win

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Badu: Zambia Did Not Deserve To Win

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 am

Ghana midfielder Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu believes the Black Stars did not deserve to lose to Zambia in Saturday’s 2014 World Cup qualifier in Ndola.

The 2010 World Cup quarter-finalists failed in their quest to avenge a 2012 Nations Cup semi-final defeat with a repeat of a 1-0 scoreline.

Chipolopolo captain Christopher Katongo shot from inside the box deflected off a Ghana defender into the net for the match winner in the 15th minute

But the Black Stars put up a stirred up second half display but lacked the cutting edge to draw even.

Badu is discontent they had no reward for their showcase after the interval.

“They (Zambia) played well in the first half and we came back into the game in the second half and we played our own football,” the Udinese ace said in a post match interview.

“We created so many chances and even a penalty but it couldn’t work

“That’s football for you. We have to keep our heads up and concentrate on the remaining matches.

“They didn’t deserve to win because we played all the game in the second half but that is football for you.”
User avatar
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7746
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Fly Eagles Fly

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:33 am

These guys are in denial. He thinks they played well in the second half. Really?! :lol:
First Ghana played like Barca against Lesotho and now he thinks the little flurry at the end of the game equals a domination in the second half.
Delusion paa be this?
User avatar
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7746
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Fly Eagles Fly

Postby Imam Stillro Kojo Asamoah » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 am

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:These guys are in denial. He thinks they played well in the second half. Really?! :lol:
First Ghana played like Barca against Lesotho and now he thinks the little flurry at the end of the game equals a domination in the second half.
Delusion paa be this?

Didn't you see Baghdad Bob promising the world that Iraq was winning the war against the Americans? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agyeman Badu himself was a problem. He was almost non existent on the day and should have equalised in the second half.
Imam Stillro Kojo Asamoah
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8434
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:33 am

Postby Red Black Green » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:01 am

And Agyemang Badu didn't deserve to play
User avatar
Red Black Green
Jah Servant
Jah Servant
 
Posts: 9190
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:29 pm
Location: JAH CREATION

Postby dr.luv » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:44 am

This dude is still talking? Honestly, I wish AA benches him next time because he brings nothing onboard except his occasional malam goals. Somebody needs to tell him to just stfu.
dr.luv
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9307
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 am

Postby Striker » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:52 am

This Badu guy is delusional :lol:
User avatar
Striker
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12216
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:31 pm

Postby B DIDDY » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:00 am

I Still can't believe this guy missed that begging chance? :oops: :oops: :oops:

honestly I hope the coaches and the FA tell these idiots they did not play well at all :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38836
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby maddock » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 am

Can the FA not tell Badu to just shut it. Wh made him the media spokes person?
Really dude needs to concentrate on the field and keep away from the media off it. In future someone should teach him how to say no comment.
User avatar
maddock
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3208
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:53 pm

Postby ChocIce? » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:59 am

These players are extremely deluded thinking they played 'very well'. SMDH! :P
User avatar
ChocIce?
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3293
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:58 am

Postby Dovifat » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 am

Actual win > moral victory :roll:
Dovifat
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 6836
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:41 pm

Postby HumbleAfrican Katongo » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 am

Ghana Black Stars.....aka The Champions of "Moral Victory". I watched the second half on my cell phone at work. And yes, Badu and Derek Boateng are delusional. Most of our players are so overrated. We didn't cause the Zambian defense any problems. Adiyiah, Ghana's lead striker, is total garbage.
User avatar
HumbleAfrican Katongo
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:13 pm
Location: USA

Postby rick » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 pm

He should just stfu.
rick
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:44 am

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 pm

We could have lost by 3, true talk. We were distracted by the 7-0 win against Lesotho. We should have played 4-2-3-1. Zambia had it all to do. We should play them extremely aggressive and physical next time. I will play Opare at RB and even field Boye at DM with Kwadman while Akaminko partners Vorsah at center back. These forkers are forking with us, we need to physically beat them up in congested midfield slug fest with very tackles and several yellow cards, I don't care, we have to send a message.
User avatar
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 27975
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: OHIO

Re: Badu: Zambia Did Not Deserve To Win

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Ghana midfielder Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu believes the Black Stars did not deserve to lose to Zambia in Saturday’s 2014 World Cup qualifier in Ndola.

The 2010 World Cup quarter-finalists failed in their quest to avenge a 2012 Nations Cup semi-final defeat with a repeat of a 1-0 scoreline.

Chipolopolo captain Christopher Katongo shot from inside the box deflected off a Ghana defender into the net for the match winner in the 15th minute

But the Black Stars put up a stirred up second half display but lacked the cutting edge to draw even.

Badu is discontent they had no reward for their showcase after the interval.

“They (Zambia) played well in the first half and we came back into the game in the second half and we played our own football,” the Udinese ace said in a post match interview.

“We created so many chances and even a penalty but it couldn’t work

“That’s football for you. We have to keep our heads up and concentrate on the remaining matches.

They didn’t deserve to win because we played all the game in the second half but that is football for you.”











Stupid arss idiot, does that make any sense ?

A village fO0Ol's logic indeed.
:roll:
User avatar
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 22547
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: The weak ones are jealous

Postby FIO » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:27 pm

You cannot continue to underrate your opponent when you have lost twice, back to back to that opponent... If Badu doesn't think we have a problem beating Zambia, then i guess we will never win against Zambia..
FIO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5954
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:47 am

Re: Badu: Zambia Did Not Deserve To Win

Postby FIO » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Charles H.I.C Sackey wrote:Ghana midfielder Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu believes the Black Stars did not deserve to lose to Zambia in Saturday’s 2014 World Cup qualifier in Ndola.

The 2010 World Cup quarter-finalists failed in their quest to avenge a 2012 Nations Cup semi-final defeat with a repeat of a 1-0 scoreline.

Chipolopolo captain Christopher Katongo shot from inside the box deflected off a Ghana defender into the net for the match winner in the 15th minute

But the Black Stars put up a stirred up second half display but lacked the cutting edge to draw even.

Badu is discontent they had no reward for their showcase after the interval.

“They (Zambia) played well in the first half and we came back into the game in the second half and we played our own football,” the Udinese ace said in a post match interview.

“We created so many chances and even a penalty but it couldn’t work

“That’s football for you. We have to keep our heads up and concentrate on the remaining matches.

They didn’t deserve to win because we played all the game in the second half but that is football for you.”











Stupid arss idiot, does that make any sense ?

A village fO0Ol's logic indeed.
:roll:


Turbo, unfortunately, we have alot of Ghanaians who think this way... They think having more possession and nice passes around the midfield is good enough to call it a day... They forget that scoring goals is the ultimate crowning jewel... Sometimes we look even timid moving in from the midfield to the 18 yard line... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
FIO
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5954
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:47 am

Postby Meba » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Agyeman Badu is shagging the Becca singer so he thinks he is a superstar, he is obviously talking nonsense.

These girls are going to cause his downfall, he needs a nice crife girl who who has not got an entourage so that if he is moving around town he does not need to be carry 5 - 10 extra people like what Becca does when l saw them in Kumasi. Agyeman Badu caught a late flight to catch up with the Blackstar team all because of this Becca girl>>>>>>>>>>>Hmmmm!!!!!!!
Meba
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: UK

Postby Charles H.I.C Sackey » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Meba wrote:Agyeman Badu is shagging the Becca singer so he thinks he is a superstar, he is obviously talking nonsense.

These girls are going to cause his downfall, he needs a nice crife girl who who has not got an entourage so that if he is moving around town he does not need to be carry 5 - 10 extra people like what Becca does when l saw them in Kumasi. Agyeman Badu caught a late flight to catch up with the Blackstar team all because of this Becca girl>>>>>>>>>>>Hmmmm!!!!!!!


Stop hating, man.
User avatar
Charles H.I.C Sackey
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7746
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Fly Eagles Fly

Postby lineaker » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Did he see the same game I was watching?

Please STFU
lineaker
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 3:46 am

Postby rick » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 am

They forgot to play like Barcelona last time around. That is what he should have said. Overrated .....
rick
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:44 am


Return to Football



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], papalove and 24 guests