Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

It's official: The one goal project is dead....

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

It's official: The one goal project is dead....

Postby AfricanNinja » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Service to be held at Christ the king church

Chief Mourners
Jordan Ayew -France
Christian Atsu - Portugal
Sully "kande" Muntari - Italy
Akaminko - Turkey
Adiyah - Serbia
Abusua payin Coach Appiah
Dept Abusua payin Coach, Sir Max

Pall Bearers
Olele
John Mensah
Essien
Asamoah Gyan
John Paintsil
Milo
Plavi

Funeral service is available to the general public... Come one... come all

AfricanNinja
SSS
SSS

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:18 am

Very disrespectful! WO y3 Kwaseato paa waate???
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

I know insults are the only words we were taught so

Postby AfricanNinja » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 pm

? wrote:Very disrespectful! WO y3 Kwaseato paa waate???

Though I'll always debate or discuss football with you, I'll never stoop to your level of insults..... you are one of a kind for sure

So what did you find disrespectful about what I posted?
AfricanNinja
SSS
SSS

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Some of you need your heads examined. It is Lesothos, we beat by 7! So Stop it already. Lesotho!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby afadi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 pm

keen observer wrote:Some of you need your heads examined. It is Lesothos, we beat by 7! So Stop it already. Lesotho!!

Are we THAT bad? So bad that beating Lesotho at home is cause for celebration??

The goals scored were great, because they count and all, but is this really the yardstick we should use??

Switzerland put 5 past Germany last week, now THAT is something to celebrate!
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Shortyspitz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 pm

keen observer wrote:Some of you need your heads examined. It is Lesothos, we beat by 7! So Stop it already. Lesotho!!

The same Leotho we struggled to beat in the CAN? When was the last time we scored more than 4 in a game regardless of the opposition? We played an open game and were rewarded with goals, PERIOD!!!
Shortyspitz
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Shortyspitz wrote:

The same Leotho we struggled to beat in the CAN? When was the last time we scored more than 4 in a game regardless of the opposition? We played an open game and were rewarded with goals, PERIOD!!!

We struggles to beat Lesotho at the CAN? Really?
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Yaw Opare Kumcha » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 pm

keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:

At the last qualifiers, they came back to score two goals just three minutes to the end of the game. They are minnows, but not a netball team.
Yaw Opare Kumcha
MSc
MSc

Postby Shortyspitz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:31 pm

keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:

Pardon me qualifiers, 3-2? My point still stands!!!
Shortyspitz
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Shortyspitz wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:

I am sure this match was played in Lesotho. And no your point does not stand.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby bismark » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:47 pm

keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:

It was played at a neutral ground. We played great attacking football yesterday so not surprise that lots of people are excited. The boys did well.
bismark
BSc
BSc

Postby Shortyspitz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 pm

keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:

The point is that we played an open game and were rewarded with many goals, PERIOD!!! That stands! only you can have difficulty understanding that!!!! :roll:
Shortyspitz
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Shortyspitz wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:

The point is that we played an open game and were rewarded with many goals, PERIOD!!! That stands! only you can have difficulty understanding that!!!! :roll:

Against Lesotho!! Don't forget the opponent!! So lets stop the hype.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby loner » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:07 pm

when was the last time we played that good and scored 7 pass any micky mouse team or Lesotho. The last time we played Namibia and Sudan for e.g in Ghana what was the scoreline you retard!
loner
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:08 pm

loner wrote:

when was the last time we played that good and scored 7 pass any micky mouse team or Lesotho. The last time we played Namibia and Sudan for e.g in Ghana what was the scoreline you retard!

I am sure we got 20 points for beating Lesotho 7-0!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby Shortyspitz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:16 pm

keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:
keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:

Against Lesotho!! Don't forget the opponent!! So lets stop the hype.

There's no HYPE all I'm saying is that we played an open game and scored many goals, quite obvious. This is better than our usual compact game which yields few goals even against so called minnows.
Shortyspitz
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Shortyspitz wrote:There's no HYPE all I'm saying is that we played an open game and scored many goals, quite obvious. This is better than our usual compact game which yields few goals even against so called minnows.

How is that better? You paa. When you go to the World cup, go and play an open game and lets see if you can win a single match.
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Postby rastaman » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:22 pm

keen observer wrote:
Shortyspitz wrote:There's no HYPE all I'm saying is that we played an open game and scored many goals, quite obvious. This is better than our usual compact game which yields few goals even against so called minnows.

How is that better? You paa. When you go to the World cup, go and play an open game and lets see if you can win a single match.
So KO, withstanding the fact that it was Lesotho we played, you must be impressed we scored 7 no?
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby Shortyspitz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 pm

keen observer wrote:

Tactics change from game to game and depends on the quality and style of the opposition. Against a team like Lesotho though, the open game worked really well! It makes no sense sitting back against such a team.
Shortyspitz
BSc
BSc

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 pm

rastaman wrote:
keen observer wrote:

So KO, withstanding the fact that it was Lesotho we played, you must be impressed we scored 7 no?

No!! I am happy we won, impressed? Not!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Next

Return to Football