ORDER RESTORED - NO MORE FOREIGN MERCENARY COACHES

Postby JT » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 pm

:P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby JT » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Extending a last chance to KPB,
Calling all the right players, (except 1 or 2 - can never be perfect)
Employing a great balanced attacking plan
New player call up justified
Players showing exemplary patience and dedication - Kwadwo handling captainship to Annan etc

:D
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby el Padrino » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

because of Lesotho? Tweaaa. Open ur eyes and let the goals sit in the background and see how terrible we were defensively. I wasnt gonna bring this up till the dust had settled but we're beginning to go back to our old defensively naive ways.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby JT » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:00 pm

el Padrino wrote:because of Lesotho? Tweaaa. Open ur eyes and let the goals sit in the background and see how terrible we were defensively. I wasnt gonna bring this up till the dust had settled but we're beginning to go back to our old defensively naive ways.

We will be good . Trust me...We always were/are... have the right players but we allowed these foreign coaches to run the show so long that all our talent and hard work amounted to cos 90.....

Vorsah/Boye/Jerry/Mensah...our CBs are extremely solid.....RB is intact with Opare and Inkoom. Still not sold on our LB though. We will see. I liked our double A shoved that inkoom at RW nonsense and subbed a RB for RB

This is just the beginning though. In fact when was the last time we last that many goals against so called minnows? Hope we cruise on from here.

Double A went straight down the tunnel after match. Boss

Apparently Dominic had an attire which read 'Born to score' :D :P
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby el Padrino » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 pm

No it isnt for lack of players. Defensively, we have OK defenders. Its the tactics and discipline. Thats what im starting to fear. I hope we can get a video so i can watch the match fully. only got to watch about 30 mins before light off :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby JT » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:10 pm

el Padrino wrote:No it isnt for lack of players. Defensively, we have OK defenders. Its the tactics and discipline. Thats what im starting to fear. I hope we can get a video so i can watch the match fully. only got to watch about 30 mins before light off :lol:

fully anticipating a video as well
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby rastaman » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:33 pm

el Padrino wrote:No it isnt for lack of players. Defensively, we have OK defenders. Its the tactics and discipline. Thats what im starting to fear. I hope we can get a video so i can watch the match fully. only got to watch about 30 mins before light off :lol:

Naa bro...teams like Lesotho and others, you don't play 2 DM! Serbian would've played Annan and Badu together..how? When we play formidable opponents, KA will play 2DM :idea:
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 pm

El is right our full backs attack too much......and if you are gunna do that you can't have Derek Boateng as your DM cover
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 pm

rastaman wrote:

Naa bro...teams like Lesotho and others, you don't play 2 DM! Serbian would've played Annan and Badu together..how? When we play formidable opponents, KA will play 2DM :idea:
Thats not the point. You'll understand when u rewatch the match. When we have possession we're ballers. Without possession, there was no intelligence. Thankfully, the Lesothoans were sankwas and usually gave the ball away.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby rastaman » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 pm

el Padrino wrote:
rastaman wrote:

Thats not the point. You'll understand when u rewatch the match. When we have possession we're ballers. Without possession, there was no intelligence. Thankfully, the Lesothoans were sankwas and usually gave the ball away.

I get that but imho, ypu don't play the way the Serbs made BS play against inferior oppositions...I'm sure the coach will correct the lapses..also first time pairing of some players. BS will be aite 8)
rastaman
MSc
MSc

Postby HANNI_X » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:07 am

el Padrino wrote:because of Lesotho? Tweaaa. Open ur eyes and let the goals sit in the background and see how terrible we were defensively. I wasnt gonna bring this up till the dust had settled but we're beginning to go back to our old defensively naive ways.

Idiot. You'll never say this if a foreign coach is in charge. No more foreign coaches.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:10 am

Ignore the donkey el pad!!! HE IS a DOG. The tactics was spot on for the game. Never has victory been so perfect in recent memory!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning. We are the new Black Stars an African footballing EMPIRE!

Re: ORDER RESTORED - NO MORE FOREIGN MERCENARY COACHES

Postby Loverboy Mahama* » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:44 am

JT wrote::P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

:idea:
Loverboy Mahama*
BSc
BSc

Postby el Padrino » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:58 am

HANNI_X wrote:

Idiot. You'll never say this if a foreign coach is in charge. No more foreign coaches.
shut ur moronic azz up. Kwasea, I guess Angola is local u fockin dimwit.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby HANNI_X » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 am

el Padrino wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:

Disappointed obroni arse-licker.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby maddock » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:21 am

Big ups to AA and the BS first off. But I kinda agree with el Padrino a bit.
Although the game versus Zambia will go a long way to addressing all my concerns. Let the boy's enjoy in their victory today and then focus on Zambia from tomorrow. if they can freely score goals in Zambia without conceding we will be halfway to the second round with Zambia having all the pressure on them. But We wait and see. Once again congrats to AA and the boy's.
maddock
BSc
BSc

Postby JT » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:04 pm

el Padrino wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JT
MSc
MSc

Postby Ghanafo » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Caoch Appiah was not my number one but he has excelled in this one for the following reasons:

1-Allowed our players to express themselves

2-Allowed the players to get some confidence back , admittedly against a lowly side

3-Allowed them to play the way the championship stars of old played; BEAT THE MINNOWS AND PUT THEM IN THEIR CLASS...like beating Nigeria 7-nill ways back when they were minnows too..

4-Proved that our local coaches can do better than the Serbians

5-Proved that our local coaches know OUR GAME better than the foreigners

6-Proved that BLACKS CAN MANAGE THIER OWN AFFAIRS and SUCCESSFULLY

7- Zambia will be very afraid even though Lesotho is a minnow...for putting 7 goals past any team in Africa is not that easy....Coach Appiah and his team have restored some hope in our football!!!
Ghanafo
SSS
SSS

Postby Doctor No » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Ghana is learning from Nigeria on getting local coaches a chance.
Doctor No
Phd
Phd

Postby keen observer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Ghanafo wrote:Caoch Appiah was not my number one but he has excelled in this one for the following reasons:

1-Allowed our players to express themselves

2-Allowed the players to get some confidence back , admittedly against a lowly side

3-Allowed them to play the way the championship stars of old played; BEAT THE MINNOWS AND PUT THEM IN THEIR CLASS...like beating Nigeria 7-nill ways back when they were minnows too..

4-Proved that our local coaches can do better than the Serbians

5-Proved that our local coaches know OUR GAME better than the foreigners

6-Proved that BLACKS CAN MANAGE THIER OWN AFFAIRS and SUCCESSFULLY

7- Zambia will be very afraid even though Lesotho is a minnow...for putting 7 goals past any team in Africa is not that easy....Coach Appiah and his team have restored some hope in our football!!!

In just one game against Lesotho? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Some of you suffer from inferiority complex or something?
keen observer
Professor
Professor

Next

Return to Football