Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Sneijder Hammers Nigeria and Cameroon

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Sneijder Hammers Nigeria and Cameroon

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:25 am

Reuters, Friday June 1 2012

HOENDERLOO, Netherlands, June 1 (Reuters) - Netherlands playmaker Wesley Sneijder believes Euro 2012 will be more difficult to win than the World Cup, where the Dutch finished as runners-up two years ago.
Bert van Marwijk's side have tricky draw with Denmark, Germany and Portugal awaiting in Group B.
t will be very difficult, because for me, the Euros is more difficult than the World Cup because you don't have the teams from Africa or wherever when you know you are going to take three points," Sneijder told Reuters at their training base on Friday.
"Now it's more difficult because there are only strong teams, but we will see."
Netherlands head to their Polish base next week and face the Danes in their opener on June 9 in Ukraine's Kharkiv.
"We have a tough group, first we have to pass the group and then we will see. In a tournament, you need a lot of things, you need some luck as well, you need that everybody stays fit," Sneijder added.
The Inter Milan man is extremely eager for the Dutch to start their campaign as they seek their first trophy since Euro 1988.
"For me it can start now, because with all this preparation, I am done with the preparation, look where we are, in the forest, I want to go to Poland now," he smiled.
"We really want the trophy now... because we have been together for a long time already, also with this coach. Our ambition is really to go for the title." (Reporting by Svebor Kranjc, writing by Mark Meadows; Editing by Alison Wildey)

© 2012 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! We want to win so you have no option but to lose

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:26 am

These 2 team which got a total of 1 point between both of them must be who he was referring to!!!

Nigeria don suffer OO!

CAF should thank us without us the insults and jokes would be 10X more but, a Ghanaman shows his face and most people STFU!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note the comment is a moronic one because, the World cup has 32 teams so, when it gets down to the final 16 there are no easy teams. The Euro is a 16 team tournament!! In fact when you get to the 16 teams in the World cup it is do or die so, even harder. The teams that make the last 16 in the World cup are Much better overall than the 16 teams in the Euro so his analysis is not only arrogant toward teams who don't get to the last 16 but, FALSE!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: It's about winning!! We want to win so you have no option but to lose

Postby Togox1994 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:49 am

Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:
Togox1994
BSc
BSc

Postby Obielord » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:54 am

I guess the 4-1 they gave Ghana don't factor in this equation. :roll:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:57 am

Togox1994 wrote:Who the %$#@ do he think he is, belittling African teams, Fvcking Underachievers. They won't even make it out of that group. :evil: :evil: :evil: and FYI he was talking about the whole continent not just Nigeria and Cameroon, and didn't they thrash Ghana before the WC :roll: :roll:

That was a friendly. We could have whipped em in the real thing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . They recently lost a pre tournament friendly, they mean nothing...

Implicit in his statement was that African teams can't compete and, that certainly does not apply to us. The dumb comment is based on 4 out of the 5 teams flopping from Africa at the last world cup. We did not flop and if all the African teams did what we did the comment would be impossible to make.

So, he is referring to teams like Nigeria and Cameroon at the last world cup.

If you look here the teams that made the round of 16 outside of Europe are superior overall
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup

Put these 16 teams in a 4 group format and every group would be a group of death.
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:59 am

Obielord wrote:I guess the 4-1 they gave Ghana don't factor in this equation. :roll:

Useless friendly!!

Once again read my analysis above!! :lol: :lol:

They lost to Bulgaria in a friendly does that mean a thing?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If one was being cocky they would say the Netherlands have only won ONE major trophy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and have not won anything in over 20 years!

Yes their record is still impressive with final game appearances which I count as a "trophy" but, the comment was a tad bit arrogant and false when examined in the way I have on this thread. Imagine Nigeria and Cameroon getting this news! It will have an effect!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And yes, their group in the Euro is beyond the group of death it is hellX10 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THe anxiety is driving him to speak before he thinks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:19 am

dude he said Africa......dumbazz he is insulting you as well
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:50 am

B DIDDY wrote:dude he said Africa......dumbazz he is insulting you as well

Then his comments don't make sense we did not concede more than 1 goal in any game during the world cup. Something they even failed to do! Hardly easy 3 points...In fact it took Germany arguably the best team in the tournament a late stunner to beat us by one lone goal and they very well could have gone out in the group if not!

Unlike you girls who will let any dog insult you even when it does not apply to you I want FACTS! I refuse to be bunched with donkeys. :lol: :lol: :lol: Suarez the RAT saved them from humiliation by cheating us but, they still put 3 in Uruguay's net in the world cup while allowing 2 in theirs without Suarez! His arrogance is not justified if we are in the picture. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never let a DONKEY insult you especially when they got their own issues :lol:

The only 2 teams I may accept to be insulted by at the last world cup is Spain and Germany but, not by much for even them. If anyone else talked Sh!t I would hammer them all day!!! :lol: : sissy!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby Togoboy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:57 am

:lol: ?, you hav started tarnishing your image and reputaton in this website.
what a buffoon! :oops: kwaseea aboa!
Togoboy
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 am

Togoboy wrote::lol: ?, you hav started tarnishing your image and reputaton in this website.
what a buffoon! :oops: kwaseea aboa!

Some hate me because I tell it like it is. Don't hate me, hate the facts. The only teams fans that could legitimately come to this site and talk sh!t to us with us having to shut up and smile is Spain. So mods block all Spanish IP addresses please(just joking)!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Anyone else would be or should be too embarrassed to if they had any dignity and common sense that is. :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

AND YES, Neverland may go out in the group or, not make the final!! They may be favorites(technically)but, nobody actually expects them to win the EURO. Yeah I said it!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby Yardie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:06 pm

? wrote:These 2 team which got a total of 1 point between both of them must be who he was referring to!!!

Nigeria don suffer OO!

CAF should thank us without us the insults and jokes would be 10X more but, a Ghanaman shows his face and most people STFU!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note the comment is a moronic one because, the World cup has 32 teams so, when it gets down to the final 16 there are no easy teams. The Euro is a 16 team tournament!! In fact when you get to the 16 teams in the World cup it is do or die so, even harder. The teams that make the last 16 in the World cup are Much better overall than the 16 teams in the Euro so his analysis is not only arrogant toward teams who don't get to the last 16 but, FALSE!!!
something is seriously wrong with you!. he insulted african national sides.! while am at it when was the last time we won against a major NT side!?. also germany won the game! A win is a WIN they outplayed us
Yardie
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:14 pm

What are the Major national sides and when have we faced them recently in a meaningful match?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your question is a bone headed one and you think like a donkey!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

With regard to Germany YES, they beat us but, according to the donkey they should have hammered us 4-0! This is especially true because, the game was a potentially must win for them. The guy is a moron plain and simple. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many teams fans could come here and talk sh!t with me here. Very few!! As I said only Spain could shut me up on this site. :lol: :lol: and maybe Germany since they beat us in open play(by a last minute wonder goal).
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby maradona » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 pm

dube you can't be this stupid, the ediot has insulted the whole africa and you are here laughing. this sh1t he said is not even funny but more of a racist view towards africa. you have just proved that you are the dumbest person living. you are here singing praise about ghana at the world cup, is 4th, or 5th place something to be proud about.? maybe it is if you are an african team.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby deciiva » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 pm

I blame Suarez for this nonsense talk by Sneijder

If Ghana had met Holland in the 2010 WC Semi Final, he wouldn't be talking sh.it like so

we will get them and soon - in a WC game
deciiva

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 pm

maradona wrote:dube you can't be this stupid, the ediot has insulted the whole africa and you are here laughing. this sh1t he said is not even funny but more of a racist view towards africa. you have just proved that you are the dumbest person living. you are here singing praise about ghana at the world cup, is 4th, or 5th place something to be proud about.? maybe it is if you are an african team.

Stop hating... No 5th or what ever is nothing to be happy about but, Surely if every African team got 5th the criminal would not have been able to make the donkey comments. I would not call it "racist" but, arrogant.

Why should I accept to be classified in the same category as your donkey Nigerian team?? We may not have been great but, we were not "easy to beat" as no team scored more than 1 goal on us a feat his own NEVERLAND team failed to accomplish.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby loner » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:07 pm

deciiva wrote:I blame Suarez for this nonsense talk by Sneijder

If Ghana had met Holland in the 2010 WC Semi Final, he wouldn't be talking sh.it like so

look him too :roll: :roll: :roll:

can will win the 2013 africa cup. we are waiting for your quotations. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
loner
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:09 pm

loner wrote:
deciiva wrote:I blame Suarez for this nonsense talk by Sneijder

look him too :roll: :roll: :roll:

can will win the 2013 africa cup. we are waiting for your quotations. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

We were cheated by CAF. How many times must I explain this?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby KD » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Thats why they won the Euro twice and never won the World Cup abi?

Idiot
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Kwabena Dankwa wrote:Thats why they won the Euro
once and never won the World Cup abi?

Idiot

Corrected!
:P

Unearned arrogance. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Look at this house negro. The guy just dissed you and yr sitting here qualifying the diss. Ur such a moron. U need to drop all pretense of this pan African bullshyt u've been spewing.

And that Sneijder mofo. What the fock has he done for hs whole career besides 2010. He's a one hit wonder who had one good season and will never be good again. What a moron!
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Next

Return to Football