Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Finally a place for Apuskleke to seek help

Discuss Immigration issues

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious, Q' lypse

Finally a place for Apuskleke to seek help

Postby Fuseini Etwebiri » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Goood job Mr WebMaster
User avatar
Fuseini Etwebiri
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: looking for my Dela

Postby African » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 am

I expect this Forum to be patronized a lot because a lot of people need help. Vyrus should assure them of anonymity
User avatar
African
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: On this Planet

Postby Dr Vyrus » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 am

African wrote:I expect this Forum to be patronized a lot because a lot of people need help. Vyrus should assure them of anonymity
I believe this forum is fairly anonymous . I'm sure no one knows who African is .
User avatar
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13542
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Postby African » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 am

Dr Vyrus wrote:
African wrote:I expect this Forum to be patronized a lot because a lot of people need help. Vyrus should assure them of anonymity
I believe this forum is fairly anonymous . I'm sure no one knows who African is .


Yes. And they will never know.
User avatar
African
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: On this Planet

Postby Ekelksupa™ » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 am

:lol:
User avatar
Ekelksupa™
Otumfuo of the House
Otumfuo of the House
 
Posts: 83922
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:41 pm
Location: Behind You!

Postby kebashorificatious » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Ekelksupa™ wrote::lol:


U dey here dey laff. Any pictures/proof from your recent trip to Ghana?

Or you ka for Ghana here?
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 42163
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby footballmaame » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:02 pm

@ Dr Vyrus... I think you need to add a sentence or two in your disclaimer stating that advice on this forum does not constitute legal advice, hence you , or anyone for that matter is not legally responsible or liable for any advice here. The information here should only be used for information only purposes...etc

Just a thought...
footballmaame
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: somewhere in the Midwest

Postby Dr Vyrus » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

footballmaame wrote:@ Dr Vyrus... I think you need to add a sentence or two in your disclaimer stating that advice on this forum does not constitute legal advice, hence you , or anyone for that matter is not legally responsible or liable for any advice here. The information here should only be used for information only purposes...etc

Just a thought...
medase
User avatar
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13542
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Postby MoneyMaker » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:25 am

When did this happen. :lol: I need a visa contractor . Anyone know a good one 8)
MoneyMaker
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:38 pm


Return to Immigration



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests