Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Wild Wild Dreams!!

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Wild Wild Dreams!!

Postby SIEGER » Wed May 30, 2012 1:03 am

I know I am not the only one who will testify to the fact that sometimes we all do have these wild dreams. I am talking about those kinds of dreams which are definitely not of this world.

In Ghana if you voice it out that you had a dream and it was about you flying; you know definitely you will be tag “abayie”. Geez!! Africa we have a long way to go.

This is not about me now having read about so many ancient aliens and their technologies and you can come to the conclusion that I have taken these readings and videos into my subconscious and dreamt about it. No, when I was a kid, I know nothing about alien technology. I know nothing about airplanes either. But sometimes do have these vivid dreams about powerful flying machines. I have been having these dreams since childhood and up until now. Yes, I do record them and drew a lot of them when I was a kid. I am a good artist. I could not comprehend all those dreams then and it still even baffles me now. These flying machines are indescribable and non compare to any in this world. These machines are ‘’gargantuan’’ :lol:

But seriously though do we enter into another realm or dimensions whenever we have such dreams?

Is our ‘’soul’’ being control from another dimensions and sometimes they do want us to have a glimpse of their world or where we came from?

My answer to these two questions is 99.9%, YES.

My curiosity in me is why they have blocked our memory from those worlds and sometimes allow us to have flashbacks of those worlds?

I know for sure that no human beings on this earth will tell me they have not had these kind of dreams before? If you have not, then ‘’charlie’’ you are not of the human race. :lol:

What your dream and what your take?
SIEGER
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Wed May 30, 2012 7:41 am

I hope this has nothing to do with that drink..
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Wed May 30, 2012 7:45 am

Calling out, the brother minster quophi and bra Kwame, this post is like a wet dream for some of us...

In time I will contribute to this topic. Wow....

Sieger, you are opening Pandora's box here oo...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Re: Wild Wild Dreams!!

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:33 pm

SIEGER wrote:I know I am not the only one who will testify to the fact that sometimes we all do have these wild dreams. I am talking about those kinds of dreams which are definitely not of this world.

In Ghana if you voice it out that you had a dream and it was about you flying; you know definitely you will be tag “abayie”. Geez!! Africa we have a long way to go.

This is not about me now having read about so many ancient aliens and their technologies and you can come to the conclusion that I have taken these readings and videos into my subconscious and dreamt about it. No, when I was a kid, I know nothing about alien technology. I know nothing about airplanes either. But sometimes do have these vivid dreams about powerful flying machines. I have been having these dreams since childhood and up until now. Yes, I do record them and drew a lot of them when I was a kid. I am a good artist. I could not comprehend all those dreams then and it still even baffles me now. These flying machines are indescribable and non compare to any in this world. These machines are ‘’gargantuan’’ :lol:

But seriously though do we enter into another realm or dimensions whenever we have such dreams?

Is our ‘’soul’’ being control from another dimensions and sometimes they do want us to have a glimpse of their world or where we came from?

My curiosity in me is why they have blocked our memory from those worlds and sometimes allow us to have flashbacks of those worlds?

I know for sure that no human beings on this earth will tell me they have not had these kind of dreams before? If you have not, then ‘’charlie’’ you are not of the human race. :lol:

What your dream and what your take?

Good thing you keep a dream journal. I find recording dreams a very important exercise to understanding dreams. This practice has benefited me spiritually over the years and continue to do so presently.
My dreams are my advisers.They sometimes point me in the direction of a problem lm having and also solutions to resolving them.
There are reasons for recurring dreams. They will continue in various forms until one way or the other you come to an understanding at a certain level.
I can add here that having a Dream Master is vital. By this,l mean having a Dream guide who has the spiritual skill and authority to meet with you in the dream world to teach and guide you.
Dreams can be likened to a daily report card.
How conscious you are about what takes place in your inner depends on the effort you put into studying these report cards or your dream journal.
Do we have the spiritual eye to see?
We are talking here about dreams and the important role dreams play in our spiritual lives.
Some people may see no point in wasting time on the subject.Its just a dream;don't worry about it,they'll say.
We worry about it because of our understanding;understanding that while our body lie asleep,Soul,the real self goes on adventures.Upon awakening,the memory of such journeys or events is what we call dreams.
If you know you are not just flesh and blood but more.lf you know you are a spiritual being,then you will come to the awareness that dreams are real.
The mind is like a bucket.And the experiences Soul goes through at various levels is like the vast ocean.
How can you pour the ocean into a bucket?
More Later
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed May 30, 2012 6:45 pm

sieger, this smells like an alien abduction to me :lol: :lol: :P

but yes we all travel to different many dimensions during our sleep and experience those dimension as real as we experience physical 3d as we know it ......

kwame has touched on it very well so no need to type too much.

dream on sieger 8)
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby quophi aletse » Wed May 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Q' lypse wrote:I hope this has nothing to do with that drink..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the devil's water don suffer for this forum paa :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby SIEGER » Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 pm

this is not devils water matter oooh!! :lol:

seriuosly though u guys not mentioneing specifically any examples of dreams u have had..which is out of this world..

Hey sometimes, I do have dreams and in my dreams I will realized I am

dreaming and will be like, afterall this is a dream so let me bang all the chics that have ditched me in real life :shock: :shock:

I will go on and have rough sex with them knowing very well it all a dream and I will not be charged with rape :shock: :shock:

Have u guys experienced these kind of dreams before? :shock:
SIEGER
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:36 am

SIEGER wrote:this is not devils water matter oooh!! :lol:

seriuosly though u guys not mentioneing specifically any examples of dreams u have had..which is out of this world..

dreaming and will be like, afterall this is a dream so let me bang all the chics that have ditched me in real life :shock: :shock:

I will go on and have rough sex with them knowing very well it all a dream and I will not be charged with rape :shock: :shock:

Seiger, karma goes with you wherever you are as long as you are here in the lower worlds. You create karma in your dreams too.There is no running away from karma.
You work out karma in dreams too.This angle is for another topic or thread.
If you took the trouble to get a bedside lamp,dream journal,pen and the discipline to wake up even in the middle of the night to record your dreams,you will be amazed at the personal discoveries that will begin to surface in a matter of weeks.
Set up a spiritual laboratory in your own home.The truth you find through personal experience are yours and can NEVER be taken away from you.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:58 am

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Re: Wild Wild Dreams!!

Postby Q' lypse » Thu May 31, 2012 8:21 pm

SIEGER wrote:I know I am not the only one who will testify to the fact that sometimes we all do have these wild dreams. I am talking about those kinds of dreams which are definitely not of this world.

had a friend once back in sch who was a very strong Xtian. Dude was like a prayer freak but it wasn't in your face kind of worshiping you know. He kept it to himself. A very nice guy. In class he used to hear me talk about such topics, metaphysical phenomenon. One day he spoke in a quiet voice making sure no one hears him, he said, Kwaku, you know i have dreams where I see the future, things that are going to happen, and they do happen. I don't tell anybody because they would think im a witch! listened attentively, but i felt sorry for him though. First of all he couldn't talk to his fellow Africans about these psychic dreams, nor could he talk to his Christian family about them, but he found solace, confided in a non Christian because i was open minded. The question is, how many more of Moses (my frd's name) are out there tapping into their higher selves but can hardly speak a word of it? Some sad ish!!

SIEGER wrote:This is not about me now having read about so many ancient aliens and their technologies and you can come to the conclusion that I have taken these readings and videos into my subconscious and dreamt about it.

But your interest in watching Ancient aliens is because something in you is attracted to it.

SIEGER wrote:No, when I was a kid, I know nothing about alien technology. I know nothing about airplanes either. But sometimes do have these vivid dreams about powerful flying machines. I have been having these dreams since childhood and up until now. Yes, I do record them and drew a lot of them when I was a kid. I am a good artist. I could not comprehend all those dreams then and it still even baffles me now. These flying machines are indescribable and non compare to any in this world. These machines are ‘’gargantuan’’ :lol:
wow man. Lucky you, this is deep Would love to see some of these drawings if you still keep them.

SIEGER wrote:But seriously though do we enter into another realm or dimensions whenever we have such dreams?

Answer to your first question based on all my readings is yes and no. As its been said by many, we usually leave our bodies in our sleep. The so called nightmares of weird dreams we have are soul memories from other dimensions or worlds.

2nd question is maybe persuasion from the soul to open us up a little bit. But the soul is not under any control, that is just hollywood. lol. And also, to go deeper. There is not one of you. There are many of you living simultaneously on earth in different dimensions. Sometimes the memories cross over, this is when we get a glimpse of other worlds. Sometimes the phenomenon known as dejavu is the result because the you right now just saw a future possibility another has already lived.

SIEGER wrote:
:idea:

SIEGER wrote:My curiosity in me is why they have blocked our memory from those worlds and sometimes allow us to have flashbacks of those worlds?
ah, isn't this life alone enough? :lol:

SIEGER wrote:I know for sure that no human beings on this earth will tell me they have not had these kind of dreams before? If you have not, then ‘’charlie’’ you are not of the human race. :lol:
:D. Our bloody religions may play a part in it, our culture, the way we were raised, ie our conditioning may block all of this..

SIEGER wrote:What your dream and what your take?
chalay thanks for sharing.. check below for mine
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Thu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Lucid dreams. Cool, good for you. I used to have lucid dreams but not about banging chics left right and center though :D. Akoa wei paa.

There were times I shared similar dreams (like yours) on this forum but i might as well be in a cemetery talking to the .......the words written on peoples....(never mind). This can be a very lonely path as I observed in my friend Moses. I will always be grateful to the city of London or perhaps it was just me tapping into the real me (soul). London showed me a lot of things, met wonderful open minded people and helped catapult me into deeper spirituality.

My dreams became more profound and powerful during my time there. Seeing some of my past lives, seeing the future (which is something im living now) and in accordance with this topic, seeing myself as a different creature in a different world or dimension. Nobody told me this is me, i just knew that that being was/is me. And it was as real as this world, as real as sitting in front of this pc in this winter typing these letters and words. A flying creature flying unhindered, and the feeling of this peacefulness, this freedom, goodness me... when i woke up i still felt this peacefulness. It was like i wanted to go back there. What a feeling that was..
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:33 am

Q' lypse wrote:

Lucid dreams. Cool, good for you. I used to have lucid dreams but not about banging chics left right and center though :D. Akoa wei paa.

There were times I shared similar dreams (like yours) on this forum but i might as well be in a cemetery talking to the .......the words written on peoples....(never mind). This can be a very lonely path as I observed in my friend Moses. I will always be grateful to the city of London or perhaps it was just me tapping into the real me (soul). London showed me a lot of things, met wonderful open minded people and helped catapult me into deeper spirituality.

My dreams became more profound and powerful during my time there. Seeing some of my past lives, seeing the future (which is something im living now) and in accordance with this topic, seeing myself as a different creature in a different world or dimension. Nobody told me this is me, i just knew that that being was/is me. And it was as real as this world, as real as sitting in front of this pc in this winter typing these letters and words. A flying creature flying unhindered, and the feeling of this peacefulness, this freedom, goodness me... when i woke up i still felt this peacefulness. It was like i wanted to go back there. What a feeling that was..

I can identify with your dream experiences Kwaku.Not that mine are the same as your,but for the fact that you experience this things 1st hand.
The power of taking the experiential path(no matter your faith) is that it makes you the knower.You were not told.You did not read about it.You experienced it.
London is a very interesting city.lt has always been a meeting point. L have spent nearly half my life(present) in this city.Her libraries and places of learning are world class.
My dream travel started in ernest when l joined ECKANKAR back in Ghana in the late 1980s.
The Dream Master,my spiritual guide was like a master pilot.I spent sometime in the classroom learning about "flying"
I'm trying to use the analogy of flying here.
Gradually,he introduced me to the cockpit.Stage by stage,like teaching a blind child to see,we took flight.He was careful to keep with the airspace of the training school.
Once in a while,he lets me take the controls.He was patient when l fail to show up or refuse instructions.
His main task is to make me a Master pilot too.He doesn't do this alone.He is assisted by many many Master pilots. Some taught him.He taught some of them.
Taking flight is not just for the fun of flying as l quickly found out.There are temples of golden wisdom here on earth,on planets and dimension beyond our physical world.There learning centres are run by Master Pilots and are visited by seekers of truth the world over.
It must be said most are entered largely by invitation.
One such Temple of Golden Wisdom is the KATSUPARI MONASTERY in Northern TIbet. The abbot of this monastery is the great Eck Master Fubbi Quantz. He was the living Eck Master during the time of Buddha in lndia.
This is a popular destination for students of ECKANKAR who are taken here by way of dream or soul travel to meet with other seeker of truth in the company of teachers of wisdom.
This monastery is on a supra physical level.lt is said that it's so closely guarded that not even the Buddhist Lamas who are able to roam the ethers will find it.
There are of such monasteries.
Back to dreams.
A bedside lamb,journal,pen and discipline to wake up even in the middle of the night to write down a dream will serve you a million times more than any dream book you pick up in a library or bookstore.
Someone said recently on a fb wall that a Leader cannot take you where he has not been before. So it is good to have a guide. Pray with an open heart for a Dream Master.One will come.l know this.
Sweet Dreams :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)