Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Ghana should leave ECOWAS NOW!!

Politics in Ghana

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Dr Vyrus

Ghana should leave ECOWAS NOW!!

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon May 21, 2012 4:52 am

These CRIMINALS are nothing but, trouble! I wish I had been there when they arrested the criminals so I could have knocked their teeth out and kicked their testicles though their mouths :lol: :lol: :lol: Filthy dogs!

http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/ne ... /86900.php

National Security is taking over investigations into the attempted smuggle of 50 pieces of pump action guns into the country.

Police in the Volta Region on Friday intercepted the guns upon a tip off.

The key suspect involved in the smuggle will this week be transferred to Accra for interrogation.

The guns were found on a truck with a Nigerian number plate as it crossed into the country from Togo.

According to the Volta Regional Minister, Henry Ford Kamel the vehicle had $600,000.00 with an unspecified amount of naira as well.

“This is a National Security issue and for now we are leaving National Security to conduct some investigations before we will be able to put the details of what this who thing is about into the public domain.

He said the driver is the main suspect, even though they are picking up some more information elsewhere.
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Mon May 28, 2012 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Ghanaian Footballing Empire: Man over Machine- we will attack anybody

Postby Dr Vyrus » Mon May 21, 2012 5:53 am

Story is not consistent with norms
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby Ameys » Mon May 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Arrested Nigerian Gun Smugglers Escape

The driver and mate of the truck carrying several boxes of ammunitions which were impounded at the Aflao border on Friday have escaped from custody after their brief detention.

Both men are believed to be Nigerians who were trying to illegally smuggle the guns into the country.

A joint Police and CEPS team impounded the truck after a thorough search of the vehicle led to the retrieval of more than 50 guns.

The Aflao Sector Commander of the Customs Excise and Preventive Service, Seth Dovlo, in an interview with XYZ News said investigations have intensified to re-arrest the Nigerians.

He said a search has also been mounted for the owner of the truck.

This is the second time Nigerians have been arrested in the country for importing guns and ammunitions this year.

In January, the Greater Accra Regional Police Command impounded a Nigeria-bound truck also loaded with acache of arms and several boxes of ammunition.
Ameys
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Mon May 21, 2012 5:14 pm

FIND them and put their throats under my BOOT!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat May 26, 2012 2:00 am

Another reason I don't like ECOWAS is 419geria thinking they can speak on our behalf!

How dare the dogs??

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigeri ... g-au-chair

YOU RATS!

Did you ask permission before giving our reason??

YOU DONKEYS!

YOU DOGS!!!

When speaking mention only you country PLEASE!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If ECOWAS is a Nigerian project as it seems to be then, it is not in our interest to be in it. :shock: :lol: :lol:

For over 700 years these donkeys have been our Jr. Jr. Wife and now this UPSTART thinks they can speak on our behalf??

WHAT??

HUH??

WHO???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUST KIDDING
Last edited by Empire of Victory on Sat May 26, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat May 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Ghana should know Nigeria has an interest in presenting itself as a power over South Africa and both countries are fighting for this title which is foreign and a construct of the Western world.

The title being "Regional Power"! Rather than focusing on internal development this is what they are doing and I would prefer IF nobody speaks for Ghana in this USELESS politics. He may have done it thinking it is only in the Nigerian media but, it is still inappropriate!

If you are going to fight over a foreign title KEEP US OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am

The more I'm looking into things the more I hate this region.

There seems to be 2 options

1) French Imperialism
2) Nigerian Hegemony

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO TO BOTH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Actually a BIG NO!

Ghana needs NEITHER OF THESE 2 and that should be made clear.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Return to Politics