Discussion Forums

Akwasi Appiah, KPOM !! Fock all of 'em, do it your way

Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

Postby dr.luv » Tue May 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Nana Adjei wrote:
dr.luv wrote:Guess adiyiah is the best player around. Contradiction???[/quo

You mean of the 30 players, you only have an issue with one and you think that is not good.

The is a reason every player gets invited. Sulley was playing crap at Inter, he is now a star at AC Milan; Roebben was not getting playing time at Chelsea, he is the star at Bayern

Coaches see things that fans don't see. Sometimes too, they get it wrong. I think Adiya is there for a reason best known to Akwasi Appiah. Let us hope he got his decision right and let stop this sceptism and innuendos

Tell them.

They disapprove of the inclusion of one player, so they're already throwing tantrums, they think Akwasi Appiah is headed for failure already.

The same gbabans have forgotten that Stevanovic handed Derek Asamoah a call up, people thought it was a wrong idea, guess what, the player played himself out and couldn't make the final cut.

I see NOTHING wrong with the Adiyiah call up, only Akwasi Appiah and his technical team know what they're doing.

Some player groupies are also disappointed that their favorite players were left out, so they're trying to find fault with any decision the coach makes.

Don't mind those choobis.
:lol:

I don't have a favorite player that I want included. Yes I'd love to see quincy but that is not why I disapprove adiyiah inclusion. I just don't think he's done enough to get near the team. I'd rather replace him with a local striker.
dr.luv
BSc
BSc

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Tue May 22, 2012 3:35 pm

dr.luv wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
Nana Adjei wrote:

You mean of the 30 players, you only have an issue with one and you think that is not good.

The is a reason every player gets invited. Sulley was playing crap at Inter, he is now a star at AC Milan; Roebben was not getting playing time at Chelsea, he is the star at Bayern

Coaches see things that fans don't see. Sometimes too, they get it wrong. I think Adiya is there for a reason best known to Akwasi Appiah. Let us hope he got his decision right and let stop this sceptism and innuendos

Tell them.

They disapprove of the inclusion of one player, so they're already throwing tantrums, they think Akwasi Appiah is headed for failure already.

The same gbabans have forgotten that Stevanovic handed Derek Asamoah a call up, people thought it was a wrong idea, guess what, the player played himself out and couldn't make the final cut.

I see NOTHING wrong with the Adiyiah call up, only Akwasi Appiah and his technical team know what they're doing.

Some player groupies are also disappointed that their favorite players were left out, so they're trying to find fault with any decision the coach makes.

Don't mind those choobis.
:lol:

I don't have a favorite player that I want included. Yes I'd love to see quincy but that is not why I disapprove adiyiah inclusion. I just don't think he's done enough to get near the team. I'd rather replace him with a local striker.

Questions surrounding Adiyiah's inclusion WILL def be answered.
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby Empire of Victory » Tue May 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Winners Club: I hate losing and I hate losers, get out of my face if you are a loser;we came to win!

Re: Akwasi Appiah, KPOM !! Fock all of 'em, do it your wa

Postby deciiva » Tue May 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Turbo Turbulance wrote:"I will always call the best players around. I have been monitoring the local league and have been seeing those excelling and doing well," Appiah said.

"I intend to make every position in the Black Stars very competitive. I have a target and to achieve that we need to put in the best and expect the best possible results."

Appiah who is open to giving every player an opportunity to excel however insists his methods will be stamped on the team.

"I will do it my way, it's my methods," the Black Stars coach said. "My philosophy is to defend as a team and attack as a team."

"We will work as one unit and maintain team discipline. The team's code of conduct will be binding for everyone."
GFA.org

We will back you but you also have to accept suggestions and take criticisms in stride
deciiva

Re: Akwasi Appiah, KPOM !! Fock all of 'em, do it your wa

Postby dr.luv » Tue May 22, 2012 10:46 pm

deciiva wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:"I will always call the best players around. I have been monitoring the local league and have been seeing those excelling and doing well," Appiah said.

"I intend to make every position in the Black Stars very competitive. I have a target and to achieve that we need to put in the best and expect the best possible results."

Appiah who is open to giving every player an opportunity to excel however insists his methods will be stamped on the team.

"I will do it my way, it's my methods," the Black Stars coach said. "My philosophy is to defend as a team and attack as a team."

"We will work as one unit and maintain team discipline. The team's code of conduct will be binding for everyone."
GFA.org

We will back you but you also have to accept suggestions and take criticisms in stride

"I will do it my way, it's my method"
Above is the best statement I've heard him make since his appointment. I like that kinda language!
dr.luv
BSc
BSc

Postby 4th_Official » Tue May 22, 2012 10:59 pm

nothn new here. the typical cliches all new coaches spew
4th_Official
MSc
MSc

Postby B DIDDY » Wed May 23, 2012 5:49 am

Nana Adjei wrote:

that his fine then he should stop saying he called the best players simple :twisted:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Wed May 23, 2012 11:32 am

B DIDDY wrote:
Nana Adjei wrote:

that his fine then he should stop saying he called the best players simple :twisted:

Why should he stop saying he called the best players ?

Those are HIS BEST choice, when you become the coach, you may call your own BEST players.

Akwasi Appiah knows better than you, so go sidon for muchia top and stop whimpering over the adjectives.

All dude is saying is that he selected players that would "suitably" fit into his plans - the BEST Players.

Ad3n na mo twe manson saa ?

Remove that pacifier from your mouth.

Which 30 players would you rather select ? Prolly Baba Armando , Isaac Boakye, Ibrahim Salou, Bafour Gyan, Sammy Osei Kuffour dems.
:roll:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 am

Turbo Turbulance wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Nana Adjei wrote:

Those are HIS BEST choice, when you become the coach, you may call your own BEST players.

Akwasi Appiah knows better than you, so go sidon for muchia top and stop whimpering over the adjectives.

All dude is saying is that he selected players that would "suitably" fit into his plans - the BEST Players.

Which 30 players would you rather select ? Prolly Baba Armando , Isaac Boakye, Ibrahim Salou, Bafour Gyan, Sammy Osei Kuffour dems.

if these are his best players than Ghana is in trouble :P :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 am

B DIDDY wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Nana Adjei wrote:

if these are his best players than Ghana is in trouble :P :lol: :lol:

I believe those are his best players and Ghana will perform incandescently, passangers like you would beg for asaawa dondo to seal your drooling mouth.

I challenge your arss to list your BEST 30 players.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Previous

Return to Football