Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

f&%k. sh*t. Foolishness! Nonsense!!

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

f&%k. sh*t. Foolishness! Nonsense!!

Postby afadi » Tue May 22, 2012 4:06 am

From the stupid pre-season Pau Gasol trade rumours to the inexplicably moronic trading of Lamarr.

I KNEW this sh*t would happen. f&%k that Buss dumbfock man.

And his focking dad let it happen.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
afadi
MSc
MSc

Postby Obielord » Tue May 22, 2012 5:02 am

Do you have tourettes?

How can a grown man like you keep cursing like some 16 year old listening to rap for the first time? :oops:
Obielord
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fakers don suffa!!
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Tue May 22, 2012 6:11 am

No. Its the hypocrite NBA team owners who had no problem with Boston and Miami assembling big 3s but the moment we try to get Paul and Howard, its bloody ,murder :x
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Tue May 22, 2012 6:13 am

el Padrino wrote:No. Its the hypocrite NBA team owners who had no problem with Boston and Miami assembling big 3s but the moment we try to get Paul and Howard, its bloody ,murder :x

well you tried to get paul from a team they owned....what did you expect? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Tue May 22, 2012 6:17 am

B DIDDY wrote:
el Padrino wrote:No. Its the hypocrite NBA team owners who had no problem with Boston and Miami assembling big 3s but the moment we try to get Paul and Howard, its bloody ,murder :x

well you tried to get paul from a team they owned....what did you expect? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can understand if the deal wasn't sound and wasn't in the best interest of Norleans but it was. Anyway, I think OKC deserved it. I don't know if they got it in them to win it but I'd be happy if Fish won one more time. Anybody but Miami......and Spurs :twisted:

Can't forget Boston.....can't have them win either. Ugh. :x
Last edited by el Padrino on Tue May 22, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby B DIDDY » Tue May 22, 2012 6:21 am

el Padrino wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

I can understand if the deal wasn't sound and wasn't in the best interest of Norleans but it was. Anyway, I think OKC deserved it. I don't know if they got it in them to win it but I'd be happy if Fish won one more time. Anybody but Miami......and Spurs :twisted:

Can't forget Boston.....can't have them win either. Ugh. :x

Boston SA in the final :lol: :lol: :lol:

OKC against SA
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Mr. E » Tue May 22, 2012 11:03 am

4-4-2 or 4-5-1?
Mr. E
BSc
BSc

Postby el Padrino » Tue May 22, 2012 4:28 pm

B DIDDY wrote:

el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Tue May 22, 2012 4:36 pm

No. Its the hypocrite NBA team owners who had no problem with Boston and Miami assembling big 3s but the moment we try to get Paul and Howard, its bloody ,murder :x
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Return to Other Sports