Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Dr. Shaq

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

Postby Akokora Gyeene » Mon May 07, 2012 4:28 am

dr.luv wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:Congrats to Shaq, but a doctorate through online courses and video conferences? I take it Barry University is one of those for-profit schools like University of Phoenix etc.

The TNT crew of Shaq, Ernie, Kenny and Barkely are the absolute best!!!
Shaq is visible. He's a goof but broadcasting isn't his forte.

Do you thinks he has.poor grammar, lacks diction or what?

He's not articulate, he talks in monotone voice, very low and deep voice, hard to hear him at times nor understand him. He speaks slow and is generally difficult to watch because he appears to be struggling and doesn't feel confident in the new role. He can improve, Sir Charles was only a little better than Shaq when he started but he's a natural knucklehead.
Akokora Gyeene
Phd
Phd

Postby 90th Minute Penalty » Mon May 07, 2012 5:36 am

truemamamia wrote:
Kofi Jolof wrote:Congrats to Shaq, but a doctorate through online courses and video conferences? I take it Barry University is one of those for-profit schools like University of Phoenix etc.

I was wondering same thing as I cant see how somebody can get a PHD online. However the way the article is written...i presume that a doctorate in Education aint same thing as a PHD. I wonder if there is a difference?(am lazy to look it up)

A doctorate in education is actually referred to as an ed.D, not a PHD.
The requirements are indeed very different.
90th Minute Penalty
SSS
SSS

Postby el Padrino » Mon May 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Akokora Gyeene wrote:
dr.luv wrote:
el Padrino wrote:

Shaq is visible. He's a goof but broadcasting isn't his forte.

Do you thinks he has.poor grammar, lacks diction or what?

He's not articulate, he talks in monotone voice, very low and deep voice, hard to hear him at times nor understand him. He speaks slow and is generally difficult to watch because he appears to be struggling and doesn't feel confident in the new role. He can improve, Sir Charles was only a little better than Shaq when he started but he's a natural knucklehead.
I'm glad you two actually understood what I meant. I actually meant to say he was terrible but this auto correct thing switched it.

To add to what you wrote, he doesn't bring anything sensible to the table. He's a poor man's Barkley but that role is already filled. They should have made Magic a permanent fixture instead of Shaq.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby Turbo Turbulance » Mon May 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Lion_O_Judah wrote:
Turbo Turbulance wrote:Even Jerry Rawlings the pikinabolo bastard is a Dr. too. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

You need to show some focking respect ok! You focking impotent donkey son of a whore. ... :roll: :twisted: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Show who some respect ?

Wo maame twemu sef no dey deserve respect.

Illiterate Odwan kuraseni.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Turbo Turbulance
Phd
Phd

Previous

Return to Other Sports