Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby General Lucifer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm

1.Why should non- Eckists care about Hu if their way of reaching their God/gods is ok for them.

2.Why is it necessary for one to sing Hu?

3.Is Hu song superior( in your opinion) to the other forms of chants and prayers recited by various religious groups eg the Christians' Lords Prayer and Tongues babbling?

4.If one escape from this world by singing Hu Hu Hu everyday,where does this lead to-- final destination.

5.Aren't you pushing HU harder and harder through the throats of non Eckist believers who may be satisfied with their unique love song to their God?

6.The Christians Lord's Prayer and HU: Which one do you prefer and which one is potent for binding the christian-feared Devil?

7.what is the consequence if one does not sing Hu.

Thank u your time
Last edited by General Lucifer on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Lucifer
JSS
JSS

Watch Lumba sing huhuuhu

Postby OPIAMENSA » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:13 am

Let's watch Lumba sing huhuuhu while waiting for the resident eckist jester - i mean eckist master not jester
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Daeec8Toc
OPIAMENSA
SSS
SSS

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:41 am

1.Why should non- Eckists care about Hu if their way of reaching their God/gods is ok for them.

lf you are happy where you are,of course you stay there.lt doesn't matter really if it is prayer,meditation or contemplation.lf your way of reaching God is through pouring of libation,chanting the name of your Deity or sitting in quite contemplation,by all means,you go ahead and do that.So non-Eckists should not care about sing HU if their way of reaching their God is ok for them.
l remember when l set out to sincerely seek for truth,prayer as taught by my church wasn't working for me.A good neighbour introduced me to HU,a word used my many many people for spiritual upliftment.l tried it a few times and it worked so l stuck to it.

2.Why is it necessary for one to sing Hu?

The source of all truth is within each of us.lf you seek truth,you go to the temple within you.The holy of Holies.How do you do this?
lf you are a Buddhist you meditate.lf you are a Christian you pray.lf you are a member of Eckankar you practice the Spiritual Exercises of ECK.
Finding a quite place where you will not be disturbed for about 15 to 20 minutes to sing HU is one of the Spiritual Exercises Eckists practice daily.
People of all faith can sing HU for spiritual upliftment.
l find singing HU to be the most beautiful prayer.

3.Is Hu song superior( in your opinion) to the other forms of chants and prayers recited by various religious groups eg the Christians' Lords Prayer and Tongues babbling?

There are various ways people use to connect with the Divine or attain spiritual upliftment.
The Hindus eg use AUM which is the sound of the Mental World.
l don't know how long you spend in prayer,meditation or contemplation.
A HU chant wld "get the job done" in 20 minutes.

4.If one escape from this world by singing Hu Hu Hu everyday,where does this lead to-- final destination.

You do not escape from this world by singing HU.This ancient sacred name for God when sang uplift you spiritually.You gradually gets the bird's eye view or what is commonly called the 360 viewpoint on what you are going through.
l don't think the spiritual life is about escaping from life on earth.l believe it is about richly enjoying life.
Sometimes the burdens and challenges we face here on earth makes us close our eyes to the treasures of life.Life is a blessing.
We are here to learn about the golden heart.The final destination is Soul becoming a Coworker with God once lt has gain Self Realization and God Realization.

5.Aren't you pushing HU harder and harder through the throats of non Eckist believers who may be satisfy with their unique love song to their God?
The beauty of today's social forum gives us all the power to share more than ever before.
There's a joy to share things that work in your life.
Yes,l agree with you,it shldnt be pushed down the throat of others.lt is violation of spiritual law to force your belief on another.l think a social forum like this joints allows every forumer the freedom to put out what they want within the rules of the administrators without encroachment.
There is the skip button.We all have the freedom to decide what to read here.

6.The Christians Lord's Prayer and HU: Which one do you prefer and which one is potent for binding the christian-feared Devil?

l have used the Lord's Prayer.lt works.l have also used powerful psalms like 91st which is said to be one of the most potent used for getting out of trouble.Other very good psalms are 46th,23rd and 24th.
27th is also a very good one.
There are others of course.
You see,there are directed prayer and non directed prayer.
God give me this and that etc are directed prayer which mostly are the wrong way to pray in my view.
A better way to pray to me is the use of non directed like "Thank You God";"Thy Will Be Done";or singing a love song to God.The best l know is HU

7.what is the consequence if one does not sing Hu.

What happens if you do not pray,meditate or contemplate.
l find lm out of sync and loose my rhythm when l fail to do my spiritual exercises.
ln a way,spiritual exercises are like physical exercises.
What happens when you fail to do physical exercises?

Thank u your time

You are most welcome bro!
l'll add this.When you sit in a quite place to sing HU,you are actually trying to link yourself with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.This is basically what it is to my understanding.
Remember the two aspects of the Holy Spirit is Light and Sound.
The Sound you hear(single note of a flute,buzzing of bees,running water,tinkling of bells,roar of the sea or thunder) are all the Voice of God calling you home.
The Light you see(shades and shapes of different hues) are beacons to light our way home.
Sometimes a matrix is formed(Light and Sound) and be seen as an lnner Master,Spiritual Guide,Guardian Angel or an ancestor.
Last edited by Kwame Nyame 64 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Re: Watch Lumba sing huhuuhu

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:58 am

OPIAMENSA wrote:Let's watch Lumba sing huhuuhu while waiting for the resident eckist jester - i mean eckist master not jester
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Daeec8Toc

:lol: :lol: l am not an ECK Master yet.
l like DL's music.l tried my azonto moves with this one.Thanks for sharing Opia
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 am

l would like to share with you the Spiritual Exercise of ECK l first practiced back in the late 1980's in Ghana when l was introduced to the teachings of ECK.You can try this tonight and see what happens

THE EASY WAY TECHNIQUE
"Just before going to bed at night concentrate your attention on the Spiritual Eye,that place between the eyebrows.Chant HU or God inwardly or silently.
Hold your attention on the black screen in the inner vision,and keep it free of any pictures if at all possible.lf you need a substitute for mental pictures flashing up inwantedly,put the image of the Living ECK Master in place of them.
After a few minutes of this,you may hear a faint clicking sound in one ear or the sound of a cork popping.You will suddenly find yourself outside the physical body,looking back at it in the room.
Now you are ready for a short journey in the other worlds.
There is nothing to fear,for no harm can come to you while outside the body.Although you may not know it,the Mahanta will be standing by to keep watch over your progress.After a while the Soul body will return and slide gently into the physical self and with hardly more than a very light jolt.
lf this is not successful the first time,try it again,for the technique works.lt has worked for others.
-Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby maradona » Sun May 06, 2012 7:41 pm

how do we know for sure hu is something that can help one get closer to god and not something that is man made to control people.?
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:23 pm

maradona wrote:how do we know for sure hu is something that can help one get closer to god and not something that is man made to control people.?

You can prove to yourself if singing HU can bring you closer to God by practicing chanting this sacred and ancient name for God.
Find time where you will not be disturbed for 10 to 20 minutes and sing HU.Do this once a day and before long will find out if this spiritual exercise works or not.
I will be very surprise if anything happens the very first time you sing HU.
In a few days or weeks you will start to experience something if you sing HU with love and sincerity.
Singing HU can expand your awareness,help you experience divine love,heal a broken heart,offer solace during times of grief or bring peace and calm.
It is so simple.
"with eyes open or closed,take a few deep breaths to relax.Then begin to sing HU(pronounced like the word HUE) in a long drawn-out sound:HU-U-U-U.
Take another breath,and sing HU again.Continue for up to 20 minutes.Sing HU with a feeling of love,and it will gradually open your heart to God."
-HU card.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby maradona » Sun May 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
maradona wrote:how do we know for sure hu is something that can help one get closer to god and not something that is man made to control people.?

You can prove to yourself if singing HU can bring you closer to God by practicing chanting this sacred and ancient name for God.
Find time where you will not be disturbed for 10 to 20 minutes and sing HU.Do this once a day and before long will find out if this spiritual exercise works or not.
In a few days or weeks you will start to experience something if you sing HU with love and sincerity.
Singing HU can expand your awareness,help you experience divine love,heal a broken heart,offer solace during times of grief or bring peace and calm.
It is so simple.
"with eyes open or closed,take a few deep breaths to relax.Then begin to sing HU(pronounced like the word HUE) in a long drawn-out sound:HU-U-U-U.
Take another breath,and sing HU again.Continue for up to 20 minutes.Sing HU with a feeling of love,and it will gradually open your heart to God."
-HU card.

alright so what happens, after trying to sing hu for a few days and nothing happens. what will that mean.?
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 am

maradona wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

It is so simple.
-HU card.

alright so what happens, after trying to sing hu for a few days and nothing happens. what will that mean.?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Maradona!!!! This last question of yours reminds me of a 9ja brother who used to come up with plans to make quick money.l owned a business at the time.Many of his ideas were carefully planned ways of beating the system not necessarily illegal.He always looked for loophole to exploit.
Being a typically laid back Ghanaian,l would stop Bolaji in mid sentence to know what happens if the law catches up with you.
He would say,"Na wa ooo,Omor Ghana!!!,l no finish talk plan but Ghanaman dey worry about what happens if we are caught."
Bolaji once told me something l found insightful.He said he puts all his attention;(every cell in his brain) on succeeding there is no room left for failure.
Maradona,if you try singing HU a few days and nothing happens,you may stop and do something else.l didn't.
In the late 1980's back in Ghana when l first heard about HU,l told a few friends about it.We all started practicing singing HU. While my friends started having inner experiences nothing was happening for me.l kept going.l didn't want to be left out.
It took me a couple of months before l started seeing signs that indeed there was something special about singing HU.
The night l had my first concrete inner experience was during a group HU Chant at Legon.l was with some members of ECKANKAR. I remember l had to open my eyes mid way through the session to check if one of the guys were not playing l smart one on me.l was hearing beautiful flute sounds.l later found out these sounds were inner sounds coming from within.
Weeks prior,l was working on a vessel docked at Tema Port.lt was night shift.l found a small cabin with only a table and chair to do a short HU during break.With eyes closed,an arm gently held/rested on my right shoulder.l nearly wet myself :lol: :lol:
I was 100% certain l locked the metal door.l quickly opened my eyes to see the intruder.There was no one.l aborted the exercise to join my work mates.
There is nothing to fear at all.l later found out. No harm would come to any person singing a love song to God.
I couldn't stop practicing the HU exercise even when nothing was happening at first.An inner yearning was so strong l couldn't stop.This was at a cross road in my life.l had left the religion l was born into because questions l was asking at the time were not being answered.l became the seeker.
So Maradona.Singing HU works.lt has worked and is working for many.lt works for me.lt may work for you.
Sorry for any typo.l was free styling :lol: (writing without a lot of thinking) :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 am

"With your eyes closed, sing HU (pronounced like the word hue) as a song of love. You may notice a feeling of peace, warmth, and comfort. You may also recognize the presence of the Divine through greater spiritual insights into your daily life. There are many ways to experience the love of God.

When you sing HU and sit in quiet contemplation, you might also perceive the inner Light and Sound. The Light may appear as brightness or colors on your inner visual screen. The Sound may be musical or the sounds of nature, such as the wind or the ocean. However you experience the presence of God, it is bringing you a broader understanding of the life you lead.

Upliftment throughout Your Day
In The Golden Heart, Mahanta Transcripts, Book 4, Harold Klemp explains how HU can help you see your life from this higher viewpoint.

“As you chant the name of God, with love, for twenty minutes a day, the bindings and bands that constrain Soul will begin to unwind. Not all at once, but very slowly, at a rate you can understand and accept. As these bindings are released, Soul rises in spiritual freedom.

“As Soul, you are like a balloon that rises above the ground. The higher you go, the farther you can see. And the farther you can see, the better you can plan your life.”
www.eckankar.org

Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby maradona » Tue May 08, 2012 3:00 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
maradona wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

It is so simple.
-HU card.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Maradona!!!! This last question of yours reminds me of a 9ja brother who used to come up with plans to make quick money.l owned a business at the time.Many of his ideas were carefully planned ways of beating the system not necessarily illegal.He always looked for loophole to exploit.
Being a typically laid back Ghanaian,l would stop Bolaji in mid sentence to know what happens if the law catches up with you.
He would say,"Na wa ooo,Omor Ghana!!!,l no finish talk plan but Ghanaman dey worry about what happens if we are caught."
Bolaji once told me something l found insightful.He said he puts all his attention;(every cell in his brain) on succeeding there is no room left for failure.
Maradona,if you try singing HU a few days and nothing happens,you may stop and do something else.l didn't.
In the late 1980's back in Ghana when l first heard about HU,l told a few friends about it.We all started practicing singing HU. While my friends started having inner experiences nothing was happening for me.l kept going.l didn't want to be left out.
It took me a couple of months before l started seeing signs that indeed there was something special about singing HU.
The night l had my first concrete inner experience was during a group HU Chant at Legon.l was with some members of ECKANKAR. I remember l had to open my eyes mid way through the session to check if one of the guys were not playing l smart one on me.l was hearing beautiful flute sounds.l later found out these sounds were inner sounds coming from within.
Weeks prior,l was working on a vessel docked at Tema Port.lt was night shift.l found a small cabin with only a table and chair to do a short HU during break.With eyes closed,an arm gently held/rested on my right shoulder.l nearly wet myself :lol: :lol:
I was 100% certain l locked the metal door.l quickly opened my eyes to see the intruder.There was no one.l aborted the exercise to join my work mates.
There is nothing to fear at all.l later found out. No harm would come to any person singing a love song to God.
I couldn't stop practicing the HU exercise even when nothing was happening at first.An inner yearning was so strong l couldn't stop.This was at a cross road in my life.l had left the religion l was born into because questions l was asking at the time were not being answered.l became the seeker.
So Maradona.Singing HU works.lt has worked and is working for many.lt works for me.lt may work for you.
Sorry for any typo.l was free styling :lol: (writing without a lot of thinking) :lol:

kwame, im happy for you that you have found something that seem to solve many of the worlds problem whether it is true or false, the most important thing is, it is helping you live through the difficulties of life. but as for me i have become very skeptical and facing life as it comes lol.. if you know what i mean.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:39 am

maradona wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
maradona wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:

It is so simple.
-HU card.

kwame, im happy for you that you have found something that seem to solve many of the worlds problem whether it is true or false, the most important thing is, it is helping you live through the difficulties of life. but as for me i have become very skeptical and facing life as it comes lol.. if you know what i mean.

Yes Maradona,l think l know what you mean.You have become very skeptical and take life as it comes. That is ok.This is where you belong.The very little understanding l have gained in life is that nothing comes to us and nothing is taken away from us that is not in accordance with our individual state of awareness.
Yes l agree with you.the important thing is finding something that works for you;something that helps one face or go through life's challenges.
Thank you for being happy for me.
I wish you well too.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:01 am

Made of the Light of God

A Sacred Meeting Brings a Confirmation of God's Love
By AF

Many years ago, before I became a member of Eckankar, I was teaching a jewelry-making class and struck up a conversation with one of my students. We found we had a lot in common. Over the course of the class, we became friends.

One day, we began to talk about meditation. My friend seemed very interested in the topic.

"Do you meditate?" she asked.

I told her I did.

"I meditate too," she replied.

After a moment, she asked, "Do you ever sing HU?"

I'd never heard of singing HU before and asked her what she meant.

"HU is an ancient love song to God," she said. "Do you have any problems with your life?"

"Yes, I do," I replied. "I've always had a problem with low self-esteem."

"Well, you can say a prayer," she said. "You can ask for God's help in healing your low self-esteem, and then sing HU."

That night, I decided to try singing HU. I closed my eyes and asked God to help me find a way to heal my low self-esteem. Then I repeatedly sang the word HU.

Suddenly, I saw a ball of Blue Light in my mind's eye. Then, inwardly, a man with glasses appeared.

"Did you call me?" he asked.

Surprised, I replied, "I don't know. Did I?" I was a little confused and didn't know what to make of this experience.

"Well, yes, " he said. "You sang HU."

"I guess I did call you then," I said.

"Is there a problem I can help you with?" he asked.

I told him about my difficulty with low self-esteem and asked him if there was something he could suggest.

In response, he showed me my spiritual body. It was made of beautiful Light.

"All people are the Light of God," he said. "You are the Light of God, and God loves you."

"I'm the Light of God, and God loves me?" I repeated as I pondered his words.

"Yes," he answered.

After a few moments, he asked, "Will there be anything else?"

"No, I guess that's it," I said.

"Well, then," he continued, "may the blessings be!"

"May the blessings be to you too. Thank you!"

Then he was gone.

His words rang inside me. I was made of the Light of God, and God loves me! I had actually seen my Light-filled spiritual body. After that experience, my problem with self-esteem began to fade. Soon, it was only a distant memory.

Years later, I discovered the teachings of Eckankar and immediately recognized Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master of our times. He was the man with glasses who came to me in a ball of Blue Light all those years ago. He had come to help me with the problem of low self-esteem long before I consciously knew of the ECK Masters.

I was reminded again of what he had said to me that night: "All people are the Light of God."

What a wonderful confirmation of God's love!

Excerpted from the 2010 Eckankar Journal, copyright © 2009 ECKANKAR. All rights reserved.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)