Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

My Azonto Dance Practice :)

social issues & funny stuff

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

My Azonto Dance Practice :)

Postby hammot » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 pm

I did an azonto dance performance a couple of weeks ago a homie for a dinner fundraiser for the NGO LittleDrops which suppports orphanages in 6 african countries including Ghana and Naija (great org if you are looking for a charity to support btw, http://www.littledropsorphanagefund.org/)

Ok back to the dance! Here is when I was practicing!
Enjoy! Azonto 1 2 3 4!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_4atlNdCc
User avatar
hammot
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2011
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: $eattle, WA

Postby YAW Straight Sapien » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 pm

100% for doing it for charity

45% for your mixtape azonto :D
User avatar
YAW Straight Sapien
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11265
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:11 am
Location: new york

Postby hammot » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 am

YAW Straight Sapien wrote:100% for doing it for charity

45% for your mixtape azonto :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: oh massa, only 45% peh, na why? :lol:
User avatar
hammot
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2011
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: $eattle, WA

Postby YAW Straight Sapien » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:35 pm

hammot wrote:
YAW Straight Sapien wrote:100% for doing it for charity

45% for your mixtape azonto :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: oh massa, only 45% peh, na why? :lol:


i was in a good mood :)
User avatar
YAW Straight Sapien
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11265
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:11 am
Location: new york

Postby hammot » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 pm

YAW Straight Sapien wrote:
hammot wrote:
YAW Straight Sapien wrote:100% for doing it for charity

45% for your mixtape azonto :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: oh massa, only 45% peh, na why? :lol:


i was in a good mood :)


:lol: heh, then u did me a favor boss lol, what tracks would have been acceptable?
User avatar
hammot
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2011
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: $eattle, WA

Postby Don_Mayor » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:51 pm

hammot no lie, you killed it. especially the oliver twist song. no homo :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Don_Mayor
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11644
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:28 pm
Location: New York

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:55 pm

the mask makes me laugh :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20296
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: My Azonto Dance Practice :)

Postby kuro be so Hene » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

hammot wrote:I did an azonto dance performance a couple of weeks ago a homie for a dinner fundraiser for the NGO LittleDrops which suppports orphanages in 6 african countries including Ghana and Naija (great org if you are looking for a charity to support btw, http://www.littledropsorphanagefund.org/)

Ok back to the dance! Here is when I was practicing!
Enjoy! Azonto 1 2 3 4!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_4atlNdCc


Good effort :lol:
User avatar
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Brentford

Postby YAW Straight Sapien » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 pm

hammot wrote:
YAW Straight Sapien wrote:
hammot wrote:
YAW Straight Sapien wrote:100% for doing it for charity

45% for your mixtape azonto :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: oh massa, only 45% peh, na why? :lol:


i was in a good mood :)


:lol: heh, then u did me a favor boss lol, what tracks would have been acceptable?


i suck at dancing myself, the only African that cant do a simple 2 step. all the 2 steps n moves are in my waist :lol: :lol: :lol: so dont take my opinon serious bro, but the track selection was awesome :lol:
User avatar
YAW Straight Sapien
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 11265
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:11 am
Location: new york

Postby el Padrino » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

I thought 30% of Azonto was in the face.

Good shyt tho bro. Keep it up. 8) Dont care much for Azonto or dances but awareness is awareness and big ups for spreading the word on that charity.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm


Return to Social & Fun



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest