Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

War Might not be evitable

Politics in Ghana

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Dr Vyrus

War Might not be evitable

Postby MoneyMaker » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 pm

With Mills showing such weak leadership allowing hooligans to roam our streets with impunity with his excuse being that he is not an law enforcement officer. It looks like all is set for an all our confrontation as I do not see the NPP sitting down to me hacked down with machetes . I cry for my beloved country. What a mistake we made. I must apologize to all Ghanaians for voting the NDC :x
MoneyMaker
SSS
SSS

Postby paabo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Insha Allah, there'll be no war!
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby Dr Vyrus » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

look this country will not go to war. We know this is a test run for the NDC to see how successful they will be in disrupting the elections when it is clear that they will lose. What are they afraid off? If they are so confident about their unprecedented achievements why are they preventing people from registering?
Dr Vyrus
MSc
MSc

Postby Loverboy Mahama* » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm

paabo wrote:Insha Allah, there'll be no war!

Most STUPID azz licker on this forum. Because of filthy blood money, your head is not working properly.

What an azzhole... :roll:
Loverboy Mahama*
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:33 am

I am almost fully against democracy now. Atta Mills is pushing me toward that.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Location: Ghanaian Footballing Empire: Man over Machine- we will attack anybody

Postby k.sankofa » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 am

atta mills is an idiot! period!!! he's more useless than i thought. exactly what does he gain from helping to destroy what took others so many years to build? it's such a shame . . . oh ghana

i wonder how people like paabo who support wofa atta go to sleep at night :evil:
k.sankofa
BSc
BSc

Postby Fatso » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Democrazy! It gives Africans food, abi. :roll: :lol: Some say this system is alien to us.

Politics is made up of two words. "poli" which is Greek for "many", and "tics", which are bloodsucking insects. ---- Gore Vidal

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey-cage. --- H. L Mencken

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use. ---- Kierkegaard

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even when there is no river. --- Nikita Khruschev
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Postby MoneyMaker » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 am

Democracy is still the best system of government. Ghana got it wrong by voting for Atta but we can correct it. I will be the first to Admit it followed by JJ rawlings that Atta deceived most of us. He has showed to be the biggest hypocrite and a danger to the society. The sad reality now is the the NPP will sneak into power. :twisted: :evil: :x
MoneyMaker
SSS
SSS

Postby k.sankofa » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 am

comrade fatsov, always the cynicist :lol: what has democracy got to do with this?
k.sankofa
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:29 am

Democracy is HELL. It is one of the most corrupt systems. Spend so much to bribe people to like you then, when you get in power act like an idiot and do nothing for them. If I could HIT every idiot who thinks democracy is what those idiot Accra youths did I would knock the teeth out of their filthy mouths.

Some Morons don't understand the fundamentals of it.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby *STOMP* » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:23 am

Ghana will not die!!!!!!
I just can't wait for dec. 7 :x :x :x :x
*STOMP*
BSc
BSc

Postby k.sankofa » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 am

*STOMP* wrote:Ghana will not die!!!!!!

massa, i'm very worried. april mpo ni:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N ... ?ID=235840

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N ... ?ID=235844
k.sankofa
BSc
BSc

Postby Fatso » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 pm

k.sankofa wrote:comrade fatsov, always the cynicist :lol: what has democracy got to do with this?

You are so funny! If I am a cynicist, you are 'delusionist'. :idea: I cannot understand why intelligent people such as you find anything worthy of this charade deceptively labeled democracy. Tweaa, was Ghana not better in its inglorious days under Kutu Acheampong than this con that some of you have fallen for? And Kutu's days have often been used to justify the need for party politics. If you feel so strongly about the current system, we can debate on it and see if its impact has been negative or positive. Show me one African country that has got out of poverty with this fraud called 'democracy'? :idea: All of them are poor and underdeveloped. One must be suffering from some form of psychosis to believe Ghana with our truncated developmental and institutional legacy can engineer a political system based on the same premises of its underdevelopment. Do you ever consider why we cannot have a consensus on our own purpose and destiny? We want to learn from the Europeans but miss the fact that inspite of their so called plularism, they fundamentally are on one accord when it comes to their interests. In the U.K, both Labour and Tories pursue the same war policies. Same in America. Why can't our leaders do the same with our core interests which is getting out of underdevelopment. We need schools, hopitals, social and economic infrastructure; our people need a decent living. Are these things that have to be subjected to political discourse marred by rivalry and competition backed by enormous sums of money? Common my man! Stop this kiddie stuff and figure the game out. Most deep-thinking folks have realized this is a sham perpetrated by a few to control the many. The Russians, British, Germans, Americans, Chinese did not get where they are practising this 'ideal'. It was only on paper. Where it fit their agenda, they adopted it. You take a look at their respective systems, every form of injustice and brutality were allowed under these systems even though they claimed it was government of the people by the people.
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Postby paabo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:12 pm

k.sankofa wrote:atta mills is an idiot! period!!! he's more useless than i thought. exactly what does he gain from helping to destroy what took others so many years to build? it's such a shame . . . oh ghana

i wonder how people like paabo who support wofa atta go to sleep at night :evil:

I sleep very well, thank you very much. No need to wonder at all :idea: . Carry on insulting and smearing our President with your contempt and false tales....you'll learn in the end and I hope when you do, remember that I told you so :!:
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby Fatso » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 pm

? wrote:Democracy is HELL. It is one of the most corrupt systems. Spend so much to bribe people to like you then, when you get in power act like an idiot and do nothing for them. If I could HIT every idiot who thinks democracy is what those idiot Accra youths did I would knock the teeth out of their filthy mouths.

Some Morons don't understand the fundamentals of it.

I guess we tend to agree more than disagree even though I felt like busting your head with a 'tronchon' sometime ago. :lol: :) But you are so right; and I'm glad you are not the only one who have found this out. I asked one fo-ol who was cheerleading the destruction of Libya in the name of democracy how that was fashioning out, he quibbled.
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Postby Fatso » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 pm

paabo wrote:
k.sankofa wrote:atta mills is an idiot! period!!! he's more useless than i thought. exactly what does he gain from helping to destroy what took others so many years to build? it's such a shame . . . oh ghana

I sleep very well, thank you very much. No need to wonder at all :idea: . Carry on insulting and smearing our President with your contempt and false tales....you'll learn in the end and I hope when you do, remember that I told you so :!:

It is very possible he is going to win again. That is why the system is a charade. Obama looks like he is going to win again even though he has not done squat. He has followed every right wing policy to the admiration of the right wing oligarchy that they have given him a certified loser to run against him. I say democracy is the con word. It is tyranny whichever way. At least, in an overt tyranny, the people know what they are up against. Who cares about freedom of speech if no one is listening?
Fatso
BSc
BSc

Postby Empire of Victory » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:33 pm

I believe in all freedoms and non oppression of the masses but, this 2 party style democracy is just a waste of money.
Empire of Victory
Phd
Phd

Postby paabo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:55 pm

? wrote:I believe in all freedoms and non oppression of the masses but, this 2 party style democracy is just a waste of money.

Political parties are wack....my long held belief!
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby *STOMP* » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am

k.sankofa wrote:
*STOMP* wrote:Ghana will not die!!!!!!

massa, i'm very worried. april mpo ni:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N ... ?ID=235840

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/N ... ?ID=235844

I understand your concern. However it must be said that over 95% of Ghana is registering freely without tension. Nii Lantey n his Ilk would like to foment some sort of tribal tensions as that will benefit him.
the winner my breda will be by a large margin ...no room for maneuverings .

Stay positive n lets all pray 8) 8)
*STOMP*
BSc
BSc

Postby Defender » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:22 am

paabo wrote:

:P :P :P :P In your dreams Asampana. Keep dreaming. You will wake up at Nsawam very soon :idea: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :P
Defender
BSc
BSc

Next

Return to Politics