Talk about the latest matches, your club, etc

Moderators: deciiva, kebashorificatious

My analysis of a classic match

Postby checkolad » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 pm

checkolad
SSS
SSS

Postby el Padrino » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 am

Fantastic site. Analysis is cool. Why did you choose to analyze a ~6yr old match now tho?
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:51 am

el Padrino wrote:Fantastic site. Analysis is cool. Why did you choose to analyze a ~6yr old match now tho?

6 years ago does seem so ancient, but I still remember where I was when I watched that match! Those jerseys were horrendous...I remember a young Sulley with some sort of volleyball design in his head :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc

Postby ALANPEE » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 am

el Padrino wrote:Fantastic site. Analysis is cool. Why did you choose to analyze a ~6yr old match now tho?

massa can't u see the writer is a Ghanaian 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
ALANPEE
BSc
BSc

Postby el Padrino » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:57 am

ALANPEE wrote:

massa can't u see the writer is a Ghanaian 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I think its our very own checkoload. I just wanted to know the inspiration behind it.

Funny thing is I read that site sometimes. Never thought one of our own was a writer. 8)
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby checkolad » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:53 am

Just the whole nostalgia thing. When I was re-watching it I saw we weren't as dominant as I remembered. I had totally forgot what happened before and after the goals.
checkolad
SSS
SSS

Postby checkolad » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Kofi Jolof wrote:

6 years ago does seem so ancient, but I still remember where I was when I watched that match! Those jerseys were horrendous...I remember a young Sulley with some sort of volleyball design in his head :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
checkolad
SSS
SSS

Postby el Padrino » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 pm

checkolad wrote:

Just the whole nostalgia thing. When I was re-watching it I saw we weren't as dominant as I remembered. I had totally forgot what happened before and after the goals.
No Czech pressed really hard and were hard done to get their goal disallowed. That would have changed everything. But YOU GOTTA ADMIT! Those were two nice goals. That pass from Appiah was just PERFECT. Teasing enough to draw the defender but just out of reach(tho the defender made a stupid decision) and great finishing by Gyan with his left foot.

And cant forget the perfect passing sequence that led to our second goal. 8) I actually thought Muntari was gonna pass the ball. I think Cech felt the same way too. Muntari has to be a legend. 2 WCs, 2 goals. And as much as I hate Gyan, the guy has delivered for us.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby KD » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 pm

el Padrino wrote:No Czech pressed really hard and were hard done to get their goal disallowed.

Nedved was offside for that goal.
KD
Phd
Phd

Postby Ekow » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 am

Ghana's 1st EVER win and GOAL(S) at the Senior World Cup.
Will NEVER forget that Saturday Morning(PST)
Ekow
Guru
Guru

Postby el Padrino » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 am

Ekow wrote:

yup...watched in my moms basement with my bro. Screaming and jumping just 2 mins in and mom said, "i dont know why ur jumping up and down, they're gonna score you guys back in just a little while. :roll: :roll: what did she know.. 8)
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby KD » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 am

el Padrino wrote:
Ekow wrote:

yup...watched in my moms basement with my bro. Screaming and jumping just 2 mins in and mom said, "i dont know why ur jumping up and down, they're gonna score you guys back in just a little while. :roll: :roll: what did she know.. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your mum is a real Ghanaian.

Chale I was in the stadium; one of the best experiences ever :D
KD
Phd
Phd

Return to Football