Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

So they called a church service.........

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby Imprivata » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm

definitely Pentecost Toronto
User avatar
Imprivata
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5328
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:50 pm
Location: VA is for lovers

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Imprivata wrote:definitely Pentecost Toronto


you spotted some of your 'girls' i see? :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38829
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:28 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
yes we can ..... have u not read janet's mind on numerous occasions??? :P :P :P :P
never !! thats why we parted ways :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....... oh fri ho ..... u read her mind on marriage and u fled :P :lol: :lol:

but i digress ... back to azonto :lol:
¸ :lol: :lol: :lol: no comment... lol


i dey ground :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30284
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Imprivata » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:28 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
Imprivata wrote:definitely Pentecost Toronto


you spotted some of your 'girls' i see? :lol:



It jogged my memory...but seriously there were a few portable ones ohhh
User avatar
Imprivata
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5328
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:50 pm
Location: VA is for lovers

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Imprivata wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Imprivata wrote:definitely Pentecost Toronto


you spotted some of your 'girls' i see? :lol:



It jogged my memory...but seriously there were a few portable ones ohhh


portable ones ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: eiiii what are u saying here with that ur kasa koa :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30284
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Postby Imprivata » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Imprivata wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
Imprivata wrote:definitely Pentecost Toronto


you spotted some of your 'girls' i see? :lol:



It jogged my memory...but seriously there were a few portable ones ohhh


portable ones ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: eiiii what are u saying here with that ur kasa koa :lol: :lol:




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Imprivata
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5328
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:50 pm
Location: VA is for lovers

Postby el Padrino » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh wow...such pretty women. 8) Always cool to see beurriful Ghanaians. :D
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 pm

el Padrino wrote:Oh wow...such pretty women. 8) Always cool to see beurriful Ghanaians. :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: only you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38829
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 am
Location: Asafo.....Bra Kwaku computers lol

Postby el Padrino » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
el Padrino wrote:Oh wow...such pretty women. 8) Always cool to see beurriful Ghanaians. :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: only you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops: :oops: chale...with all the bugawoof Ghanaians i see, it always gladdens my heart to see these pretty ones who arent even dressed like sluts and still appear sexy.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Re: So they called a church service.........

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:58 pm

B DIDDY wrote:...and an azonto party broke out........smh our ppl neeed help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHhLSsV ... e=youtu.be
awurade mmaa paa na 3bu sei :? :shock: 8) :oops:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20544
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 pm

its the guys who start the whole azonto
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20544
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Re: So they called a church service.........

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Q' lypse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:...and an azonto party broke out........smh our ppl neeed help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHhLSsV ... e=youtu.be
awurade mmaa paa na 3bu sei :? :shock: 8) :oops:


pastor "brush my shoulders off" qlypsi ..... welcome :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30284
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Re: So they called a church service.........

Postby el Padrino » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:...and an azonto party broke out........smh our ppl neeed help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHhLSsV ... e=youtu.be
awurade mmaa paa na 3bu sei :? :shock: 8) :oops:


pastor "brush my shoulders off" qlypsi ..... welcome :lol: :lol: :lol:
...not that he's a pono man or anything. :lol:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 38892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Re: So they called a church service.........

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 pm

el Padrino wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:...and an azonto party broke out........smh our ppl neeed help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHhLSsV ... e=youtu.be
awurade mmaa paa na 3bu sei :? :shock: 8) :oops:


pastor "brush my shoulders off" qlypsi ..... welcome :lol: :lol: :lol:
...not that he's a pono man or anything. :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30284
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Re: So they called a church service.........

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
el Padrino wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:...and an azonto party broke out........smh our ppl neeed help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHhLSsV ... e=youtu.be
awurade mmaa paa na 3bu sei :? :shock: 8) :oops:


pastor "brush my shoulders off" qlypsi ..... welcome :lol: :lol: :lol:
...not that he's a pono man or anything. :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20544
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 pm

all im looking at is a club scene, nothing more nothing less. What is the difference here between London's independence day clubbing (where Etukeseko and his peeps were all over the floor sweatin') and this?
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20544
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Q' lypse wrote:all im looking at is a club scene, nothing more nothing less. What is the difference here between London's independence day clubbing (where Etukeseko and his peeps were all over the floor sweatin') and this?
difference is the presence of GOd Lol
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66528
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:44 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:all im looking at is a club scene, nothing more nothing less. What is the difference here between London's independence day clubbing (where Etukeseko and his peeps were all over the floor sweatin') and this?
difference is the presence of GOd Lol


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and also non alcohol induced high-ness ...... both are high but used different ways to get there :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter
 
Posts: 30284
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: here

Re: So they called a church service.........

Postby rastaman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm

B DIDDY wrote:...and an azonto party broke out........smh our ppl neeed help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHhLSsV ... e=youtu.be


weiii nyinaaa y3 nyame som :roll: :roll: ago chop a couple tho :P
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby Q' lypse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
Q' lypse wrote:all im looking at is a club scene, nothing more nothing less. What is the difference here between London's independence day clubbing (where Etukeseko and his peeps were all over the floor sweatin') and this?
difference is the presence of GOd Lol


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and also non alcohol induced high-ness ...... both are high but used different ways to get there :lol: :lol:
ahh oyiwa, same difference
User avatar
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20544
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Chengdu, China

PreviousNext

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests