Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

So they called a church service.........

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

So they called a church service.........

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

...and an azonto party broke out........smh our ppl neeed help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHhLSsV ... e=youtu.be
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 pm

here we go with the azonto and church thing aga :lol: in
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

it had to be pentecost :lol: :lol: :lol: look at the girl in dark red doing the Usain Bolt sprinting hahahahaahahahahah
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: some pastor ban azonto from im church koraa..... article dey for reli forum .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but hey let people dance in their own way to glorify their god ...... i think azonto is within the normal space of public appropriateness in our current society so nothing dey there .....
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02 pm

5:07 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: this is a club... there is a circle koraaa
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02 pm

quophi aletse wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: some pastor ban azonto from im church koraa..... article dey for reli forum .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but hey let people dance in their own way to glorify their god ...... i think azonto is within the normal space of public appropriateness in our current society so nothing dey there .....
you know ..lol :lol: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

quophi aletse wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: some pastor ban azonto from im church koraa..... article dey for reli forum .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am all for glorifying your god in your own way..but some ppl should learn what some of the 'moves' they do mean

cuz all that pointing aint glorifying god ooo some dey even ask for sex with their moves in that video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

B DIDDY wrote:

i am all for glorifying your god in your own way..but some ppl should learn what some of the 'moves' they do mean

cuz all that pointing aint glorifying god ooo some dey even ask for sex with their moves in that video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i didnt see any sexualt azonto way of dancing,... :lol: :lol: :lol: sexual is kindda subjective..what can be sexual to you might not be sexual to someone else...
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

B DIDDY wrote:

u have to point me to that 1 ...... i missed it ..... can u describe the move as best as u can ???
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:08 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

u have to point me to that 1 ...... i missed it ..... can u describe the move as best as u can ???

the guy and the girl that were going back and forth leaning towards one another......from my azonto teach that they mean say you dey reserve a spot for tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:09 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

i didnt see any sexualt azonto way of dancing,... :lol: :lol: :lol: sexual is kindda subjective..what can be sexual to you might not be sexual to someone else...

and also not to get into a god debate but god is a girl and can handle sexuality .... she created it afterall ......

but yes i understand that within current societal norms about sexuality which will make it inappropriate.
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

the guy and the girl that were going back and forth leaning towards one another......from my azonto teach that they mean say you dey reserve a spot for tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you should leave this to God... God can read minds and knows what they were thinking when doing the dance,,, :lol: :lol: if its all pure and nothing etc oonly God knows... we the outsiders cant say this that etc,,, who are we to judge,,, we cant read their minds :arrow: :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 pm

B DIDDY wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

oh ok :lol: :lol: i think god is fine with that :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

I think you should leave this to God... God can read minds and knows what they were thinking when doing the dance,,, :lol: :lol: if its all pure and nothing etc oonly God knows... we the outsiders cant say this that etc,,, who are we to judge,,, we cant read their minds :arrow: :lol:

tru

but they should still learn what their azonto moves mean
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

yes we can ..... have u not read janet's mind on numerous occasions??? :P :P :P :P
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

yes we can ..... have u not read janet's mind on numerous occasions??? :P :P :P :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:
B DIDDY wrote:

never !! thats why we parted ways :lol:
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:18 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....... oh fri ho ..... u read her mind on marriage and u fled :P :lol: :lol:

but i digress ... back to azonto :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Emmanueldinho » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm

SMMH ( Shaking My Muguyaro Head) :lol: :lol:
Emmanueldinho
BSc
BSc

Postby NaMrecco$ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:21 pm

quophi aletse wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:
quophi aletse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....... oh fri ho ..... u read her mind on marriage and u fled :P :lol: :lol:

but i digress ... back to azonto :lol:
¸ :lol: :lol: :lol: no comment... lol
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor

Next

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)