Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

WHAT IS CHAKRA?

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

WHAT IS CHAKRA?

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:25 pm

What are chakras and what are their functions?
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:07 am

is this the same as the truth thread agenda-wise?

eii opayin knyame, this question needs an answer ooo :lol: :lol:
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 am

quophi aletse wrote:is this the same as the truth thread agenda-wise?

eii opayin knyame, this question needs an answer ooo :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: No agenda.This crossed my mind during discussions on projection.l thought it wld not be helpful to hide it under a different topic.
Wld you be kind to set the ball rolling here?
:wink:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby POPE 1 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:54 pm

I don't know much about chakra but i think it is related to the Aura, the luminous radiation surrounding living things and object, where energy points can be located. They are associated with our physical, mental and emotional interactions.
POPE 1
JSS
JSS

Postby quophi aletse » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:09 am

i have had experiences with sensations at specific spots of the body which are called the chakra point during chakra meditations ......there is a lot written about chakras ... they are mind centers ....... i like and agree wiyj how pope1 put it
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

quophi aletse wrote:i have had experiences with sensations at specific spots of the body which are called the chakra point during chakra meditations ......there is a lot written about chakras ... they are mind centers ....... i like and agree wiyj how pope1 put it

Yes Quophi,there is so much written about the subject it gets jumbled and one struggles to make head or tail about what they are and their function.
Most of the information are from religious practices of the East such as Yoga.
l suspect however native doctors and traditional African priest know about this centres.
There must be reasons why they make three tiny cuts with a sharp blade on the forehead,chest or stomach region and sometimes at the bottom of the spine.They then rub their black powder into the cut points.lve had it done to me before as a child when l was very ill.
Now.Creation can be divided into three major divisions.
The Pure Spiritual Worlds;The Spirito-material(psychic) Worlds and lastly The Material Worlds.
The Material World has six planes.There are six nerve ganglions in the spine that correspond to these six centres.They are called Chakras by the Yogi.
Four-petaled lotus(ADNAR) in the Rectum.....Earth Element
Six-petaled lotus(INDRI)at the reproductive organs.......Creative Powers
Eight-petaled lotus(MANIPURAK or NABHI)located opposite the navel in the spinal cord.....Nourishing Powers.
Twelve-petaled lotus(ANAHATA) Heart Centre......Destructive Powers
Sixteen-petaled lotus(VISHUDHA or KANTH)Throat........Ether Powers
Two-petaled lotus(DODAL)Behind the two eyes.......Mind Element.This sixth chakra is the seat of Soul in the waking state.
More Later
Notes l made reading Spiritual Notebook By Paul Twitchell.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby O-prime » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 am

I first learned about chakra watching Naruto :lol:
O-prime
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 am

this thread is useless without pictures
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 am

Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 am

Its 2012 now, I've been reading about Chakras for almost 10years now. Not that I chose/choose a book that spoke/speaks specifically about these energy points but they are part of the topic, always. I have chosen to not investigate it so much on the mind level because I wanna see them myself 'feeli feeli'. I'm not saying I don't believe in them but that, before I say much about it, I ought to know something about them not through texts but from my own experiences. Other than that I stay the fu.ck away from it!

I've read several materials talking about the 7 energy points (the chakras), if some are blocked you would have serious health issues at that specific point or part of the body. Later on, I read they are not 7 but 10 that we are not aware of or haven't activated yet. This was like oh hell, this is getting too much. And now it seems there are more.

Jesus knew about the Chakras and it seems all spiritual masters knew/know it too. When Jesus healed, he channeled the energy through his palms, another energy point. Today Christians raise their hands in the air, palms opened, facing the sky without having a clue what they are doing or the symbol of it is. When they are praying for the sick, they have their hands opened around this person, still clueless whats up. I bet you the Bible, which is loaded of mystical teachings, energy healing, spiritual teachings, astrology, contact with beings from other planets and dimensions and more, the Chakras are written in there, coded, just as Jesus used parabales to talk about the present moment (something totally unexpected, eg, the story of the "10 virgins go out with lamps to await the arrival of the bridegroom", Matthew 25:1-4," this guy was deeeeeep) what we all are etc. The book of Psalms which many think they are just songs are actually some deep sh*t that millions who read them and turn them into hymns really don't know about. If Christians really understood the bible, they would probably think it was written in the East.

The ethereal body topics are something I don't flirt with koraa chalay...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Q' lypse wrote:Its 2012 now, I've been reading about Chakras for almost 10years now. Not that I chose/choose a book that spoke/speaks specifically about these energy points but they are part of the topic, always. I have chosen to not investigate it so much on the mind level because I wanna see them myself 'feeli feeli'. I'm not saying I don't believe in them but that, before I say much about it, I ought to know something about them not through texts but from my own experiences. Other than that I stay the fu.ck away from it!

I've read several materials talking about the 7 energy points (the chakras), if some are blocked you would have serious health issues at that specific point or part of the body. Later on, I read they are not 7 but 10 that we are not aware of or haven't activated yet. This was like oh hell, this is getting too much. And now it seems there are more.

Jesus knew about the Chakras and it seems all spiritual masters knew/know it too. When Jesus healed, he channeled the energy through his palms, another energy point. Today Christians raise their hands in the air, palms opened, facing the sky without having a clue what they are doing or the symbol of it is. When they are praying for the sick, they have their hands opened around this person, still clueless whats up. I bet you the Bible, which is loaded of mystical teachings, energy healing, spiritual teachings, astrology, contact with beings from other planets and dimensions and more, the Chakras are written in there, coded, just as Jesus used parabales to talk about the present moment (something totally unexpected, eg, the story of the "10 virgins go out with lamps to await the arrival of the bridegroom", Matthew 25:1-4," this guy was deeeeeep) what we all are etc. The book of Psalms which many think they are just songs are actually some deep sh*t that millions who read them and turn them into hymns really don't know about. If Christians really understood the bible, they would probably think it was written in the East.

Good post Kwaku.(apart from the swear words) :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 pm

A certain angle to this debate lve used before can be used here again.
lt is this. Why waste time with Astral,Causal,Mental Travel when you can go straight to the top and learn Soul Travel?
The same can be said about the Chakras.
Why waste time with lower body chakras when you can go straight to the top chakras;the CROWN CHAKRAS?
Apart from disciplinary exercises,it is a waste of time to concentrate on the body spine centres.
The ECK Masters have taught their students about using the CROWN CHAKRAS to enter the deep mysteries of creation.
l picked this piece below on the great Eck Master Pythagoras from The Spiritual Notebook by Paul Twitchell.

" According to Pythagoras,Soul could be at one of three points in relation to the body.lt could be inside the head,just outside the skull,or off at a distance.
The great Greek Master says that it is known among the wise ones that the top of the head is the point at which the human merges with the ECK Spirit.
Very young children have a soft spot on the head where the opening has not quite closed,and one has only to observe the eyes and expression of a very young child to know that he or she is in closer contact with the Divine than adults.
As the spot closes,the child grows more worldly in outlook and expression.
Those who wish to be initiated into the consciousness of the Divine,that of the lnner Kingdom,must become as little children.
The opening must remain in the top of the head,like that soft spot of the infant.
This can be achieved in the spiritual counter body,so it need not be developed in the physical.
Yet despite this fact,ECK Masters do keep the spot open deliberately by the use of certain spiritual exercises.
The Tibetan Saint Milarepa practiced this and asked all his disciples to do likewise-as does Rebazar Tarzs.
The opening at the top of the head is symbolized in the phrase "Narrow Way" which is the name given to the small insignificant and closely guarded door at the entrance where the Spirit enters and leaves the body.
Jesus referred to this spot in the head when he said.....Strait is the gate,and narrow is the way,which leadeth unto life,and few there be that find it"
He spoke both of the narrow way of the initiation chamber and the narrow way that had to be opened,and kept open at the top of the head,as with a little child.
He spoke of this often when saying to his followers,"Except ye be converted and become as little children,ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven"
The Spiritual Notebook
Paul Twitchell
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby quophi aletse » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 am

Q' lypse wrote:Its 2012 now, I've been reading about Chakras for almost 10years now. Not that I chose/choose a book that spoke/speaks specifically about these energy points but they are part of the topic, always. I have chosen to not investigate it so much on the mind level because I wanna see them myself 'feeli feeli'. I'm not saying I don't believe in them but that, before I say much about it, I ought to know something about them not through texts but from my own experiences. Other than that I stay the fu.ck away from it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: why chakra burn u???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

but on a more serious note ....... true say ....... and Yes yeshua was very very deep and understood very well all these things ...... the bobo's energy centers where very open that one would be overwhelmed with love/chi energy emanating from him, in his presence ........

i remember that story of the woman who touched yeshua's garment and was healed and yeshua instantly felt some of his circulating chi released.
That is BOSS too much ........ to be so much in tune with urself that u are even aware of when energy goes out of you ...... and the implications of what actually happened there between yeshua, the woman and the release of power from jesus to the woman is very important paa ......

when i did acupuncture i vividly experienced the flow of energy swooshing back and forth through my body and where some blockages were ...... i can move and circulate energy withing my body with a few practices and desire but acupuncture was too vivid
this energy stuff is no joke koraa and im 100% the master yeshua as well as other masters knew/know all about it .....
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)