Postby thebalck1 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:25 am

What your "Jesus is a white man" churches don't teach you:

http://israelunite.org/videos/breakdown ... lation-12/

:evil: :evil: :evil: :idea: :idea:
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby quophi aletse » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 pm

black can u just give a few pointers of the core mentioned in the video as im not able to watch the video right now ....... i will watch it later but we can engage in discussion b4 then.....
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby maradona » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:51 am

theblack, i couldnt watch the video it kept cutting. what color do you think jesus is.? i think the message jesus gave is much more powerful than the color of his skin. of course many people will always think he is white because the white people helped spread christianity to different races(correct me if im wrong).
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby thebalck1 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 am

quophi aletse wrote:black can u just give a few pointers of the core mentioned in the video as im not able to watch the video right now ....... i will watch it later but we can engage in discussion b4 then.....

The brothers are breaking down Revelation 12 based on this core TRUTH:

1. Black people of the western hemisphere who are the children of slavery are the biblical Hebrews.

If one is to then follow what they are saying then most of what we have been "thought" through the 'western church' about Yah is based on deception and ignorance. Much more is touched on but that is the basic premiss which they then back up using the word of Yah from the Bible and the Apocrypha (books taken out of the bible by the white man).

These are very interesting revelations and I look forward to our discussions...
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:53 am

is it those two at it again? wearing blue multicolored not too common attire and speaking aggressively?
Q' lypse
MSc
MSc

Postby thebalck1 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 am

maradona wrote:theblack, i couldnt watch the video it kept cutting. what color do you think jesus is.? i think the message jesus gave is much more powerful than the color of his skin. of course many people will always think he is white because the white people helped spread christianity to different races(correct me if im wrong).

His name was not "Jesus" by the way the Hebrew alphabet does not have a "J", the Greek also does not have a "J", the letter "J" WAS INTRODUCED IN THE 1500's. His actually name is Yah-SHUA - Yahweh's Salvation. It in the history books and I am not making this up. So lets get that out of the way firstly.

YahShua was a BLACK person as were the MAJORITY of all the characters in the bible. This is again fact and there have been enough discussions on this forum debating this like... (were the ancient Egyptians black? Are todays so called "jews" the real biblical Hebrews etc..) so I do not want to rehash those things. The KNOWLEDGE is out there is one wants to seek it for themselves. Let me just say these two points. The Bible says the TRUTH shall set you free - John 8:23. Not the "black" truth or the "white" truth but THE TRUTH shall set you free. Now...

DECEPTION equals - A LIE that is made to seem like the truth.
IGNORANCE equals - You don't know (something).

Those who believe A LIE HAVE BECOME IGNORANT of the TRUTH. The 2 (deception and ignorance) go together deception comes about where there is a LACK of TRUTH & KNOWLEDGE. Hence the prophet of old could say:

My people DIE for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE - Hosea. Thus:

TRUTH - CRUSHES DECEPTION
KNOWLEDGE - CRUSHES IGNORANCE.

Knowledge & Truth = no deception ; no ignorance.

We have (or let me say the MAJORITY, not all of the world) has been deceived into thinking that Yahshua is "Jesus", that he is some "blond blue eyed european" and that the people who are running around calling themselves "jews" (majority european ashkenazi's) are the biblical Hebrews. When if you just start to do research FOR YOURSELF your realize that actually its all based on DECEPTION & IGNORANCE neatly packaged as "the truth".

As to the color of Yahshua and if his message is more important than his colour, I COULD NOT AGREE MORE, BUT his message was one of TRUTH & KNOWLEDGE for the lost sheep of Israel to be reconciled to their maker remember? so we can not be claiming to be "proclaiming his message BASED ON MAN MADE DECEPTIONS & IGNORANCE".

For me first things first if you are talking about a message of TRUTH it has to be true ALL THE TIME ALL THE WAY, otherwise then you are diverting form the truth WHICH IS THEN NOT THE TRUTH.

:idea:
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby maradona » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:56 am

thebalck1 wrote:
maradona wrote:theblack, i couldnt watch the video it kept cutting. what color do you think jesus is.? i think the message jesus gave is much more powerful than the color of his skin. of course many people will always think he is white because the white people helped spread christianity to different races(correct me if im wrong).

His name was not "Jesus" by the way the Hebrew alphabet does not have a "J", the Greek also does not have a "J", the letter "J" WAS INTRODUCED IN THE 1500's. His actually name is Yah-SHUA - Yahweh's Salvation. It in the history books and I am not making this up. So lets get that out of the way firstly.

YahShua was a BLACK person as were the MAJORITY of all the characters in the bible. This is again fact and there have been enough discussions on this forum debating this like... (were the ancient Egyptians black? Are todays so called "jews" the real biblical Hebrews etc..) so I do not want to rehash those things. The KNOWLEDGE is out there is one wants to seek it for themselves. Let me just say these two points. The Bible says the TRUTH shall set you free - John 8:23. Not the "black" truth or the "white" truth but THE TRUTH shall set you free. Now...

Those who believe A LIE HAVE BECOME IGNORANT of the TRUTH. The 2 (deception and ignorance) go together deception comes about where there is a LACK of TRUTH & KNOWLEDGE. Hence the prophet of old could say:

We have (or let me say the MAJORITY, not all of the world) has been deceived into thinking that Yahshua is "Jesus", that he is some "blond blue eyed european" and that the people who are running around calling themselves "jews" (majority european ashkenazi's) are the biblical Hebrews. When if you just start to do research FOR YOURSELF your realize that actually its all based on DECEPTION & IGNORANCE neatly packaged as "the truth".

As to the color of Yahshua and if his message is more important than his colour, I COULD NOT AGREE MORE, BUT his message was one of TRUTH & KNOWLEDGE for the lost sheep of Israel to be reconciled to their maker remember? so we can not be claiming to be "proclaiming his message BASED ON MAN MADE DECEPTIONS & IGNORANCE".

For me first things first if you are talking about a message of TRUTH it has to be true ALL THE TIME ALL THE WAY, otherwise then you are diverting form the truth WHICH IS THEN NOT THE TRUTH.

alright if you say his name is yashua fair enough. but my main concern is what color is/was yahshua.? if you are saying its a fact can you list the evidence that show his true color, list anything you know and i will look it up. if you can prove this then i will believe he was black.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby thebalck1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:51 am

maradona wrote:
thebalck1 wrote:

alright if you say his name is yashua fair enough. but my main concern is what color is/was yahshua.? if you are saying its a fact can you list the evidence that show his true color, list anything you know and i will look it up. if you can prove this then i will believe he was black.

Chief I CANT TELL you anything these things I have realized EACH one has to go and SEEK the truth FOR THEMSELVES. If it was "so easy" to comprehend why do you think so many people are deceived? Let me start you here though:

HEBREW so-called NEGRO? (holocaust jew judiasm slavery african mossad black)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3788438774

Physical appearance of the true Israelites:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1146333368

Get the following books by Rudolf R Windsor:

1. From Babylon to Timbuktu ( http://www.amazon.com/Babylon-Timbuktu- ... 0962088110)

2. The Valley of the Dry Bones ( http://www.amazon.com/Valley-Dry-Bones- ... gy_b_img_b )

This is just the START. Everything that is said I suggest you double check and cross reference yourself to see if what they say is true or not.

Coolio....
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby thebalck1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:31 pm

The following excerpts are from the book: The Valley of the Dry Bones - The Conditions That Face Black People in America by Rudolphf R. Windsor

From Chapter 2:The Bible an African Book.

THE BIBLE AN AFRICAN BOOK

The Bible is an African book. Black people wrote the Bible, and they wrote it primarily about themselves, as I shall demonstrate. Then you can judge for yourselves. The first nation mentioned in the Bible is an African nation called Ethiopia (Genesis 2:13). The nation of Ethiopia mentioned here was part of the “Garden of Eden.” Take notice that the African Hebrews did not mention anything about England, France, or Germany, but Ethiopia was the first nation mentioned. Just think of it. According to white supremacists, the black people are supposed to a people without a civilization, without a history, but yet the “Good book” connects black people with the creation story and the first civilization. The Garden of Eden was located somewhere between Asia and Africa, where the Ethiopians dwelled. According to the European writer Max Heindel(1), this garden was located on the sunken continent of Lemuria (east of Africa); this was where the first man and woman were created.

One of the ancient names for Ethiopia is Cush; this name is mentioned in Genesis 10:6-10. These Ethiopians lived not only in Africa but throughout the Middle East and Asia. Herbert Wendt, the German writer, confirmed this point when he said “Asia was the cradle of the black race.” The Hebrew scriptures related to us that the first great cities were constructed by the son of Cush, the great nimrod. You can check the word Cush in any good dictionary. It was these Cushites who built the great city of Babylon and other cities in Africa and Asia.

So far, we have seen that the biblical scenes and stories took place in an African world and with African characters. Having African ancestors, the people were mostly black or brown. The land known as Palestine was called the land of Canaan in ancient times (Genesis 10:15-20); and the Canaanites were the blood brothers of the Chushites and Miyraimites (Egyptians) (Genesis 10:6). From the beginning, these African Canaanites lived in southern Turkey, Syria, Lebanon (then known as Sidon), Palestine, and Jordan. Ancient historians did not use the names of continents, such as Asia or Africa, they used national or tribal names. Nevertheless, the African in the Middle East and the ones in Egypt, Ethiopia, and Kenya were descended from the same family. In light of this old information, Palestine and much of the Middle East would seem to be an extension of the African Continent, just as Madagascar is part of Africa. We must not let European racists define history for us; they have made a terrible mess of it already. We must define history for ourselves and control our own destiny. If we don’t control our destiny, we shall always be controlled by others.

African People and Places

Another point that proves that the Bible is an African book is the multiplicity of times that African places and people are mentioned , when compared to the times non-African people are mentioned.

The word Rome and its derivations are mentioned only twenty times in the Bible AND NOT ONE IN THE Hebrew scriptures (the Old Testament), and the word Greece and its derivations are mentioned only twenty-six times in the Bible and four times in the Old Testament. My conclusion is that these two European countries are used only four times in the entire Old Testament. This is next to nothing. Now, let us compare European words with African people and places used in the bible.

The African city of Sidon and the Sidonians are mentioned more than 17 times, Ethiopia is mentioned 40 times, the African city of Tyre and the Tyrians are mentioned more than 57 times, the African people called the Canaanites are mentioned in the Bible, more than 153 times, and the Egyptians are mentioned 727 times. If you add that up the number of times African people and places are mentioned in the Bible, you will find that the references about African people exceed mote than a thousand times - wow, that is incredible! If someone read a book and found in it information mostly about the German people, German culture, and the German history and geography, we would conclude that the book was primarily a German book. Likewise, we find a plurality of information about African people and black people in the bible: therefore, we must conclude that its an African book.

When the writers of bible mentioned that the Hebrews Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and Moses went down into Egypt, this meant they went into Africa. Egypt is in Africa. The Egyptians enslaved the Hebrew people for 400 years; these Hebrews were not Europeans, but African Hebrews. Moses, the Hebrew liberator and lawgiver, led his people out of the African nation of Egypt to the wilderness of Sinai (the peninsula East of Egypt). Like Palestine, Sinai is a part of Africa. The prophet Ezekiel knew this when he said, “Like as I (the Lord pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of Egypt” (Ezekiel 20:36). The wilderness of the land of Egypt is the peninsula of Sinai; hence, it is part of Africa.

(1) Max Heindel, The Rosecrucian Cosmo-Conception (Oceanside, California: The Rosecrucian Fellowship 1973), 277 and 304.

(2) Herbert Wendt, It Begun in Babylon (New York: Delta Dell Publishing company.,1964), 368

COLOUR: DOES IT MATTER?

After convincing many black people that the ancient Israelites were a black people, some of them replied, “ The colour doesn’t matter ; it is the spirit of God that counts.” Pertaining to this issue , I could not agree with you more, because God does not observe the colour, but observes the deeds of man, and God will indeed judge those racists who distorted the truth. Those that say that “colour does not matter” – don’t tell it to me! Tell it to the white racists ; convince them that colour doesn’t matter. They are the ones who lied about the black man’s history in order to make blacks feel inferior and to make whites feel superior.

I don’t need to deal with the terrible psychological damage the white race caused the black race when they instituted slavery and discrimination. The colour issue has cost many lives on slave ships, on the plantations, ans in every city in America. It made the black man powerless, weak not only in his household but powerless socially, economically, intellectually, and politically as well; and since the colour issue has done all of this it does matter. If by regaining a true knowledge of our history, we gain racial pride, self-esteem, a love of self, and a desire to cooperate with each other, this would be the first step towards the development of the Afro-American community.

The tentacles of the colour issue have not passed away; they leave their recognizable scars over the world, even over the motherland Africa. The wrong was set in motion centuries ago; this problem can only be corrected by revealing the truth and not sweeping it under the rug. Every man should be given recognition for the individual worth and contributions, even about his true history.

The colour issue is an injustice, and it does matter; any kind of injustice matters. If I murdered your relatives, would you say it didn’t matter? If I rob and steal from you, are you going to say it didn’t matter? God forbid!
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby maradona » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

theblack, thanks for the videos. i have done some research and also i watched the first video, but im not done yet i will finish them later. the research i have done so far, i think shows that around yashua time the people that were living around jerusalem and the middle east were mostly middle eastern, so my guess so far is yashua was probably brown a middle eastern, i know i have a lot to learn on this subject and im still working on it, i will let you know what i think after im done with my research and your videos.
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby thebalck1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:56 am

maradona wrote:theblack, thanks for the videos. i have done some research and also i watched the first video, but im not done yet i will finish them later. the research i have done so far, i think shows that around yashua time the people that were living around jerusalem and the middle east were mostly middle eastern, so my guess so far is yashua was probably brown a middle eastern, i know i have a lot to learn on this subject and im still working on it, i will let you know what i think after im done with my research and your videos.

No problem. By the way when you say the people were "middle eastern" what do you mean? If you mean middle eastern as in arab etc.. the people we know as "middle eastern" today (arabs etc) are a recent entrant into that area of the world. The Arabs invaded Egypt around 700 AD again this is in the history books. If we are talking about black Hebrews we are talking 5000 years ago remember?.

Again SCIENTIFICALLY you can not have LIGHT SKINNED people creating DARK SKINNED PEOPLE ITS IMPOSSIBLE. You go from dark to light not the other way around. This even the "europeans science" tells us. So the first people on the planet had to be dark skinned. Not "white or cream" coloured.

Some more:

http://stewartsynopsis.com/physical_app ... ient_i.htm
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby maradona » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 pm

thebalck1 wrote:
maradona wrote:theblack, thanks for the videos. i have done some research and also i watched the first video, but im not done yet i will finish them later. the research i have done so far, i think shows that around yashua time the people that were living around jerusalem and the middle east were mostly middle eastern, so my guess so far is yashua was probably brown a middle eastern, i know i have a lot to learn on this subject and im still working on it, i will let you know what i think after im done with my research and your videos.

No problem. By the way when you say the people were "middle eastern" what do you mean? If you mean middle eastern as in arab etc.. the people we know as "middle eastern" today (arabs etc) are a recent entrant into that area of the world. The Arabs invaded Egypt around 700 AD again this is in the history books. If we are talking about black Hebrews we are talking 5000 years ago remember?.

Again SCIENTIFICALLY you can not have LIGHT SKINNED people creating DARK SKINNED PEOPLE ITS IMPOSSIBLE. You go from dark to light not the other way around. This even the "europeans science" tells us. So the first people on the planet had to be dark skinned. Not "white or cream" coloured.

Some more:

yes i mean arab people, and are not talking about 2000yrs ago since yashua lived around that time.?
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby thebalck1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 pm

maradona wrote:
thebalck1 wrote:

Some more:

yes i mean arab people, and are not talking about 2000yrs ago since yashua lived around that time.?

I am talking about all the way to the beginning 5000 years ago when the Hebrew nation was formed and established up to 2000 years ago.

Think about this. If you landed in South Africa 500 years ago there would have been NO WHITE PEOPLE THERE RIGHT?, yet today white people make up a significant part of the population. Now if I was to land in South Africa from space in 2013 I would assume that white people had been here forever right?

The same with the USA whites are A RECENT ARRIVAL to the new world but with their numbers, power etc you would not think so, and the ORIGINAL INHABITANTS (Native Ameticans) are few and far between. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ORIGINAL inhabitants of the land :idea:

Same with the original Black Hebrews and most of the black skinned peoples of North Afrika and Arabia with the intermingling, migration etc etc they got pushed to the periphery of society in what we now think is an "Arab" Middle East.

So if in less than 500 years the whole "colour" scape of America (and some parts of South Africa) have changed, think to what has happened in 5000 to 2000 years of human history with conquest, wars, migrations etc in the so called "middle east".

Let the discussions continue.......
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby maradona » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 pm

thebalck1 wrote:
maradona wrote:
thebalck1 wrote:

Some more:

I am talking about all the way to the beginning 5000 years ago when the Hebrew nation was formed and established up to 2000 years ago.

Think about this. If you landed in South Africa 500 years ago there would have been NO WHITE PEOPLE THERE RIGHT?, yet today white people make up a significant part of the population. Now if I was to land in South Africa from space in 2013 I would assume that white people had been here forever right?

The same with the USA whites are A RECENT ARRIVAL to the new world but with their numbers, power etc you would not think so, and the ORIGINAL INHABITANTS (Native Ameticans) are few and far between. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ORIGINAL inhabitants of the land :idea:

Same with the original Black Hebrews and most of the black skinned peoples of North Afrika and Arabia with the intermingling, migration etc etc they got pushed to the periphery of society in what we now think is an "Arab" Middle East.

So if in less than 500 years the whole "colour" scape of America (and some parts of South Africa) have changed, think to what has happened in 5000 to 2000 years of human history with conquest, wars, migrations etc in the so called "middle east".

i will get back to on this. but remember we are talking about a single person who lived 2000yrs ago. but what date do you think the black hebrew started to get extinct.?
maradona
BSc
BSc

Postby thebalck1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:51 pm

maradona wrote:
thebalck1 wrote:
maradona wrote:
thebalck1 wrote:

Some more:

i will get back to on this. but remember we are talking about a single person who lived 2000yrs ago. but what date do you think the black hebrew started to get extinct.?

Firstly my point is this: that the Biblical Hebrews and MOST of the characters in what we think are a "white european bible" were/are BLACK PEOPLE. Especially in the Old Testament, again Rome and Greece start to be mentioned in the New Testament but the OVERWHELMING places and characters are black not "European".

That is my first point as i have stated.

You can do your own research on this, it thus follows then that Yashua was ALSO black/brown (not caucasian as we have been thought) if his people were black/brown yes?

As to his people becoming "extinct", that is my OTHER POINT, the original biblical black Hebrews are not "extinct" but were driven from the land because they turned their backs on the covenant their ancestors had made with Yahwe and the results of that disobedience was written down in Deuteronomy 28, the blessings and curses Yahwe made with his people.

Now the curses do not apply to ANY-OTHER PEOPLES ON THIS PLANET BUT THE BLACK AFRIKAN AMERICAN and the BLACK MAN IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE , who were taken as slaves by ships "back into Egypt-Babylon the - United States of America, again go do your research and you will see this..... go do a study and you see this AS FACT.

Some of the links I gave you state this ......

As to when this begun history tells us that with the fall of the southern Isrealite Kingdom (Judah) to the Babylonians and then the final destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans the Israelites were scattered to the 4 corners of the world. Again go read your bible when Rome destroyed Jerusalem where did the Israelites flee to? SOUTH INTO EGYPT AND AFRIKA (CUSH).

That is how they ended up on the west coast of Afrika (and other parts of Afrika btw)

Google a tribe called "The Lemba" in Southern Africa they are practicing Hebrews who trace their ancestry back to Yemen and then Jerusalem. Most of these things have been "lost" to their minds as the bible said......

They would be a people gropping around in the daytime as if blind fleeing from their enemies.....
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)