8) 8) 8)

I was waiting for this.

Ok what is UN-TRUTH.

:idea:
thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 pm

What resonates with ones being. This could be an aspect of truth..

3bobo ba...
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Straight away Balck is asking about what is not truth.And Qlypse is talking about aspects of truth.This is the thing with truth.lt seems truth doesn't lend ltself to direct description or speculation.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby thebalck1 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Straight away Balck is asking about what is not truth.And Qlypse is talking about aspects of truth.This is the thing with truth.lt seems truth doesn't lend ltself to direct description or speculation.

:lol: As humans I believe that we can view "the truth" as spherical. So depending on where u stand on the sphere "the truth" will be relative I guess there is nothing wrong with that -to each their own truth.

Question is WHO made the sphere?

thebalck1
SSS
SSS

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:27 pm

thebalck1 wrote:
Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Straight away Balck is asking about what is not truth.And Qlypse is talking about aspects of truth.This is the thing with truth.lt seems truth doesn't lend ltself to direct description or speculation.

:lol: As humans I believe that we can view "the truth" as spherical. So depending on where u stand on the sphere "the truth" will be relative I guess there is nothing wrong with that -to each their own truth.

Question is WHO made the sphere?

Who or what is the sphere?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby Q' lypse » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Only opened minded people tread carefully or be cautious approaching such topics before opening their mouths. But others will quote you scriptures and call out past saviours and say full stop.
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby quophi aletse » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:57 pm

good question kwame......

i see truth from two perspective....

in relativity truth can be many aspects to different people from

what resonates deeply with someone to

what someone agrees with or deems right to

what some external source says is true without any questioning or contemplation from the individual

etc etc

on the other side outside of time .... what is truth then ..... well im at a place where truth = existence on the other side at this moment ..... everything that exists is truth on the other side ..... that is my current understanding now
quophi aletse
Heavy Hitter
Heavy Hitter

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 am

Whatever it is;sphere or spectrum,l think the human instrument cannot encompass its entirety.
Would it be a safe argument then that truth cannot be defined;it can only be experienced.
And if the character and behaviour of those we call saints,avatars,saviours and enlightened are anything to go by,it seems more often than not words fails to convey what it is.
Still,we can still endulge here in all the mental acrobatics.
This reminds me of the story of a group of philosophers who sat in their chambers to debate the arrangement and the set of teeth an average horse has.A child overheard their long discussion and confronted them.
"Why don't you guys go out and grab a horse to count its teeth?" the boy asked?
Children are closer to truth they say.
l think the reason for this is because it is not about adding on but instead dropping stuff.
When we are stripped of everything we've learned and acquired during our existences here in the physical;when we are able to drop as it were everything shell,covering and outer bodies,what is left may like be truth.We may be looking for what we have always been;meaning a single step,a single opinion takes us away from truth.
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 am

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:Whatever it is;sphere or spectrum,l think the human instrument cannot encompass its entirety.
Would it be a safe argument then that truth cannot be defined;it can only be experienced.
And if the character and behaviour of those we call saints,avatars,saviours and enlightened are anything to go by,it seems more often than not words fails to convey what it is.
Still,we can still endulge here in all the mental acrobatics.

That is why im not saying much, just reading more and seeing what others will be saying. But I'm glad the responses here have been laid back, cautious, not debating, to-ma-me-to kind of replies (give and take replies).

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
This reminds me of the story of a group of philosophers who sat in their chambers to debate the arrangement and the set of teeth an average horse has.A child overheard their long discussion and confronted them.
"Why don't you guys go out and grab a horse to count its teeth?" the boy asked?

So you had an agenda before opening this thread, meboa (do I lie)? You knew where to direct this. Very clever.

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
Children are closer to truth they say.

Ah, why not? This has always been the case.

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
l think the reason for this is because it is not about adding on but instead dropping stuff.

I really like this

Kwame Nyame 64 wrote:
When we are stripped of everything we've learned and acquired during our existences here in the physical;when we are able to drop as it were everything shell,covering and outer bodies,what is left may like be truth.We may be looking for what we have always been;meaning a single step,a single opinion takes us away from truth.

:idea: :idea: :idea:
8)
:)
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Postby kuro be so Hene » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 am

quophi aletse wrote:good question kwame......

i see truth from two perspective....

in relativity truth can be many aspects to different people from

what resonates deeply with someone to

what someone agrees with or deems right to

what some external source says is true without any questioning or contemplation from the individual

etc etc

on the other side outside of time .... what is truth then ..... well im at a place where truth = existence on the other side at this moment ..... everything that exists is truth on the other side ..... that is my current understanding now

Brothers brothers brothers, I believe you are all heading up the wrong path. Quophi's response is typically what people want truth to be. That:

1. That truth is actually dependent on perspective
2. Truth is individualistic

I don't agree. You see truth is like a binary equation. It has two states. Either it's present or it's not. Maybe kwame should have asked what is 'the truth' instead of just 'truth' alone. :lol: when we talk about 'the truth' we must agree that our perspectives can not alter 'the truth'.

The truth is what is, has been and will be. You see brothers all these things are one. What has been can be written down or told in many ways but there is only one version of what has been. In the same way that 'what is' can only be one and also 'what will' be is only one. There is one universe and that is the truth right? :lol:
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Brothers brothers brothers, I believe you are all heading up the wrong path. Quophi's response is typically what people want truth to be. That:

1. That truth is actually dependent on perspective
2. Truth is individualistic

I don't agree. You see truth is like a binary equation. It has two states. Either it's present or it's not. Maybe kwame should have asked what is 'the truth' instead of just 'truth' alone. when we talk about 'the truth' we must agree that our perspectives can not alter 'the truth'.

The truth is what is, has been and will be. You see brothers all these things are one. What has been can be written down or told in many ways but there is only one version of what has been. In the same way that 'what is' can only be one and also 'what will' be is only one. There is one universe and that is the truth right?

lf the above approach has not existed,l very much doubt if ever will be war on this planet.
There may be the truth of all truth.But l think this (the truth) still is a spectrum.
And if like we all are trying to say here that it is about REALIZATION,then it stands to reason that since each of us operate on different level of consciousness,there is a state of TRUTH we all can attain;not in succession but individually because that state of TRUTH is in all of us.
The moment you define something you set limits to it.But if it can only be realized,then it is bound to be limitless so there not be clamouring or imposition.
Surely TRUTH must be beyond right and wrong.lt must be beyond positive and negative.
Could it be what opposites have in common?
You can only speculate until your realization comes.And since the can be no ceiling to consciousness or realization,you cannot say THE TRUTH.lnstead you can say A TRUTH.
Freestyling.Just back from work.Pouring out my frustration.Sorry guys
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Kwame Nyame 64 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 pm

So you had an agenda before opening this thread, meboa (do I lie)? You knew where to direct this. Very clever.

No agenda bro Q. But seriously,does it not feel nice the way this discussion is going.
lt is all the way we see things as individuals and our thinking.Nothing about what a book said,someone read or heard.lt is about what comes to mind.
l hope l haven't spoken too soon
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kwame Nyame 64
BSc
BSc

Postby Q' lypse » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 pm

kuro be so Hene wrote:
I don't agree. You see truth is like a binary equation. It has two states. Either it's present or it's not. Maybe kwame should have asked what is 'the truth' instead of just 'truth' alone. :lol: when we talk about 'the truth' we must agree that our perspectives can not alter 'the truth'.
and what is 'The Truth'?

kuro be so Hene wrote:The truth is what is, has been and will be. You see brothers all these things are one. What has been can be written down or told in many ways but there is only one version of what has been. In the same way that 'what is' can only be one and also 'what will' be is only one.

Which is what?

kuro be so Hene wrote: There is one universe and that is the truth right? :lol:
One universe? Where did you hear that from? Is that your truth? You just proved what the brother minister quophi said right (something you disagreed with). According to your truth there is one universe, right?
Q' lypse
Phd
Phd

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)