Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

SUPERBOWL "%$#@ YOU" GESTURE CONTROVERSY

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

SUPERBOWL "%$#@ YOU" GESTURE CONTROVERSY

Postby kyankee » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 am

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL SPORTIN SPIRIT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16916263
User avatar
kyankee
Taking A-level
Taking A-level
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:49 pm
Location: London and Charlotte, North Carolina

Postby Mid 20s » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:52 am

M.I.A. (singer) is all about controversy

she's what you call a rebel without a cause
Mid 20s
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8742
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:25 am

Postby paabo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 am

Mid 20s wrote:M.I.A. (singer) is all about controversy

she's what you call a rebel without a cause


Never heard of her till this

Image :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE
paabo
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 53075
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:04 pm
Location: Ashburton Grove

Postby kyankee » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:22 am

paabo wrote:
Mid 20s wrote:M.I.A. (singer) is all about controversy

she's what you call a rebel without a cause


Never heard of her till this

Image :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE


The British are pissed off cus they think she is soiling the Queen's image abroad.... GO ON, ME COCKNEY GAL
User avatar
kyankee
Taking A-level
Taking A-level
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:49 pm
Location: London and Charlotte, North Carolina

Postby tawia » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 am

paabo wrote:
Mid 20s wrote:M.I.A. (singer) is all about controversy

she's what you call a rebel without a cause


Never heard of her till this



she is a nobody trying to court publicity.
User avatar
tawia
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3108
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:52 am

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 pm

big deal... just a freaking finger..geez
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66504
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby coca-colonisation » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:10 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:big deal... just a freaking finger..geez


You dont see this as a big deal? :shock: You know the super bowl is supposed to be a family event right?
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 am

Postby NaMrecco$ » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 pm

coca-colonisation wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:big deal... just a freaking finger..geez


You dont see this as a big deal? :shock: You know the super bowl is supposed to be a family event right?
its just a middle finder... people exagerate too much... wow middle finger...its the end of the world.. all kids are gonna say fck you etc...??? anyways thats me, I wouldnt care about the MIDDLE FINDER..thats just me tho
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66504
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby coca-colonisation » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:32 pm

NaMrecco$ wrote:
coca-colonisation wrote:
NaMrecco$ wrote:big deal... just a freaking finger..geez


You dont see this as a big deal? :shock: You know the super bowl is supposed to be a family event right?
its just a middle finder... people exagerate too much... wow middle finger...its the end of the world.. all kids are gonna say fck you etc...??? anyways thats me, I wouldnt care about the MIDDLE FINDER..thats just me tho


it was soo very inappropriate with the kinda audience she had on the night... maybe not a big deal performing in a club...
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 am

Postby coca-colonisation » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 pm

paabo wrote:
Mid 20s wrote:M.I.A. (singer) is all about controversy

she's what you call a rebel without a cause


Never heard of her till this


she got you and the worlds attention... thats all she wanted... mission accomplished :lol:
coca-colonisation
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 am


Return to Other Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests