Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Moors...

All about God and Gods

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Postby HANNI_X » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:57 pm

Once again you begin by insulting me. The person portrayed on the elephant is believed to be Melkart, not Hannibal. See "A History of Rome" by M. Cary and H.H. Scullard. You are just depending on Eurocentric sources.

I depend on many sources, Black, White whatever. You classify any Black writing as "Afrocentric." This means you're not objective and cannot be taken seriously. You are Eurocentric and brainwashed.

The later Phoenicians were different from the earlier ones. Take a look at America. Can you tell me the race of Americans?

My analysis is more objective and less hysterical than yours.
Last edited by HANNI_X on Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby HANNI_X » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:05 pm

By the way Pyrrhus is not mentioned in the chapter in "Great Black Leaders, ancient and modern." I did the analysis myself after reading elsewhere that the elephant Hannibal rode was Indian.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:53 pm

HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:Contribute to this topic or shut up.

ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light

Uncle Tom.

and there u go again.......show the world how dumb u really are

You're even dumber. Nothing in your coconut head. Can't contribute.

yea continue to insult pagan that will teach him for being a 'racist'

sometimes i wonder if your mentally there................

so now im not only an uncle tom but im dumb for not contributing to insulting someone i could careless about

good job X way to keep the black fight alive :roll:

You're just a low-class Ghanaian.

yus because i refuse to insult faceless people on the net

way to prove your class X your the greatest black man in the world

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I did not start the insults here as you are fully aware. Go chase the culprits, low-class Ghanaian.

yus and your soooooo high class u continue to insult someone on the hope that he will magically change his mind

or he will be hurt by your words

grow up :roll:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby HANNI_X » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:25 am

DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:

ok let me contribute this argument is very stupid....... and really will not do anything in the long run

if pagan is the big racist u think do u think u insulting him will make him see the light

Uncle Tom.

so now im not only an uncle tom but im dumb for not contributing to insulting someone i could careless about

I did not start the insults here as you are fully aware. Go chase the culprits, low-class Ghanaian.

yus and your soooooo high class u continue to insult someone on the hope that he will magically change his mind

What exactly do you want from me? You've been pestering me for a while now. If its sex you looking for I'm sorry I can't be of much help. Try a brothel.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:54 am

HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:

Uncle Tom.

What exactly do you want from me? You've been pestering me for a while now. If its sex you looking for I'm sorry I can't be of much help. Try a brothel.

I want ;you to get some sense and stop calling everyone an uncle tom cuz they dont agree with you :idea: :roll:
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby HANNI_X » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:12 am

I'm not in love with you.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:27 pm

HANNI_X wrote:I'm not in love with you.

and so...........
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby kuro be so Hene » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:26 pm

Once again I am going to destroy you evidence pagan. I told you to stop pasting coins and statues here. surely you cant be as deficient as you make out? Like I said any one could have carved those things out.

Pagan wrote:Image

this looks like a greek statue to me. :roll:

here is another

and another

remarkable resemblense right?

these are all statues of mythical Greek gods pagan. Do you have any other evidence that is credible? :oops: :oops:
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc

Postby Pagan » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:31 am

st Basharat wrote:Once again I am going to destroy you evidence pagan. I told you to stop pasting coins and statues here. surely you cant be as deficient as you make out? Like I said any one could have carved those things out.

this looks like a greek statue to me. :roll:

Strong dectective skills. It resembles Pericles and is often attributed to Hamilcar due to the strong influence Greece had on the Carthaginians.

It also bears a strong resembelance to THE f***** COINS OF HAMICULAR.

Ive got a f***** Idea. How about disproving DNA evidence. The biggest block to your bullshit. You did not prove anything i said wrong in the ancient egyptian thread. You have yet to present any conclusive evidence on anything you state. Such as how the f&%k black people can be somewhere then vanish and not leave any f***** trace.

-Proove the DNA evidence worng.
-Proove the hundreds of coins from the Barca family worng.
-Proove the Pheonecians were actually black
-Prove Carthage was one big black city.
-Prove Hannibal was black, as well as Hamilcar and Hasdrubal.
-Tell me why the Romans never bothered to mention he was black.

Do you have any other evidence that is credible?

Genetic studies of ancient and modern people that you ignore. As well as ancient artifacts.
Pagan
SSS
SSS

Postby HANNI_X » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:55 am

DADA BOAT wrote:

and so...........

And so look for someone else you pervert.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby B DIDDY » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:01 pm

HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:

and so...........

so now that you have been shamed you've reverted back to calling names........... i hope your wife is smart or else i feel for your kids :P
B DIDDY
Phd
Phd

Postby Janet » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:16 pm

DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:

and so...........

so now that you have been shamed you've reverted back to calling names........... i hope your wife is smart or else i feel for your kids :P

What is going on here?? :o :x
Janet
BSc
BSc

Postby HANNI_X » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:37 pm

DADA BOAT wrote:
HANNI_X wrote:
DADA BOAT wrote:

and so...........

Ignoramus.
HANNI_X
BSc
BSc

Postby Gwada » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

The Moors

By RUNOKO RASHIDI

It would not be inaccurate to say that the Moors helped reintroduce Europe to civilization. But just who were the Moors of antiquity anyway? As early as the Middle Ages, and as early as the seventeenth century, "The Moors were," according to the Oxford English Dictionary, "commonly supposed to be mostly black or very swarthy, and hence the word is often used for negro." Dr. Chancellor Williams stated that "The original Moors, like the original Egyptians, were Black Africans." At the beginning of the eighth century Moorish soldiers crossed over from Africa into Spain, Portugal, and France, where their swift victories became the substance of legends. To the Christians of early Europe there was no question regarding the ethnicity of the Moors, and numerous sources support the view that the Moors were a black-skinned people. Morien, for example, is the adventure of a heroic Moorish knight supposed to have lived during the days of King Arthur. Morien is described as "all black: his head, his body, and his hands were all black." In the French epic known as the Song of Roland the Moors are described as "blacker than ink." William Shakespeare used the word Moor as a synonym for African. Christopher Marlowe used African and Moor interchangeably. Arab writers further buttress the Black identity of the Moors. The powerful Moorish emperor Yusuf ben-Tachfin is described by an Arab chronicler as "a brown man with wooly hair."

Black soldiers, specifically identified as Moors, were actively recruited by Rome, and served in Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Poland, and Romania. St. Maurice, patron saint of medieval Europe, was only one of many Black soldiers and officers under the employ of the Roman Empire. After the invasion of 711 came other waves of Moors even darker. It was this occupation of Portugal which accounts for the fact that even noble families had absorbed the blood of the Moor. From that time onwards, racial mixing in Portugal, as in Spain, and elsewhere in Europe which came under the influence of Moors, took place on a large scale. That is why historians claim "Portugal is in reality a Negroid land," and that when Napoleon explained that "Africa begins at the Pyrenees," he meant every word that he uttered. Even the world-famed shrine in Portugal, Fatima, where Catholic pilgrims from all over the world go in search of miracle cures for their afflictions, owes its origin to the Moors. The story goes that a Portuguese nobleman was so saddened by the death of his wife, a young Moorish beauty whom he had married after her conversion to the Christian faith, that he gave up his title and fortune and entered a monastery. His wife was buried on a high plateau called Sierra de Aire. It is from there the name of Fatima is derived. The Moors ruled and occupied Lisbon and the rest of the country until well into the twelfth century. they were finally defeated and driven out by the forces of King Alfonso Henriques, who was aided by English and Flemish crusaders. The scene of this battle was the Castelo de Sao Jorge or, in English, the Castle of St. George. Today it still stands overlooking the city of "Lashbuna"--as the Moors named Lisbon.

SOURCES: Golden Age Of The Moor, Edited by Ivan Van Sertima
Natures Knows No Color-Line, by J. A. Rogers

Source: http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/moors_in_europe.htm

Gwada
SSS
SSS

Previous

Return to Osofo Joint (religion)