Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Cotto Vs Mayorga

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Cotto Vs Mayorga

Postby Mapepe » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:04 am

anyone watching it?
User avatar
Mapepe
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12110
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:40 am

Postby Mapepe » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 am

Ghanaweb Ankobeahene wrote:NOpe but, I can't wait to see you banned for posting in the wrong forum!!!


who da fck would ban me? cant u tell i dont play that kinda batty bwoy games around here? NO ONE FVKKS ME WITH ME!! :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
User avatar
Mapepe
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12110
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:40 am

Postby Mapepe » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:23 am

Ghanaweb Ankobeahene wrote:
Avatar wrote:
Ghanaweb Ankobeahene wrote:NOpe but, I can't wait to see you banned for posting in the wrong forum!!!


who da fck would ban me? cant u tell i dont play that kinda batty bwoy games around here? NO ONE FVKKS ME WITH ME!! :twisted: :twisted: :evil:


I bet you don't respond tomorrow :oops: :oops:

Bye bye APonkye!
:shock: :lol: :arrow:
User avatar
Mapepe
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12110
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:40 am

Re: Cotto Vs Mayorga

Postby Hassim » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 am

Avatar wrote:anyone watching it?


Yuri Foreman and Pawel Wolak are fighting now. Cotto and Mayorga are next.
Hassim
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 7670
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 2:14 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Cotto Vs Mayorga

Postby Kofi Jolof » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:41 am

Hassim wrote:
Avatar wrote:anyone watching it?


Yuri Foreman and Pawel Wolak are fighting now. Cotto and Mayorga are next.


Hmmm...I didn't realize this PPV was on today. I'm watching Sergio Martinez vs. Sergiy Dzinziruk on HBO; it's a good matchup and I assumed it's live.. Who's calling the Cotto/Mayorga fight? Kellerman, Lampley and Roy Jones are calling Martinez vs. Dzinziruk.
User avatar
Kofi Jolof
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13250
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am
Location: Upstate New York

Re: Cotto Vs Mayorga

Postby Palacas » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:29 am

Kofi Jolof wrote:
Hassim wrote:
Avatar wrote:anyone watching it?


Yuri Foreman and Pawel Wolak are fighting now. Cotto and Mayorga are next.


Hmmm...I didn't realize this PPV was on today. I'm watching Sergio Martinez vs. Sergiy Dzinziruk on HBO; it's a good matchup and I assumed it's live.. Who's calling the Cotto/Mayorga fight? Kellerman, Lampley and Roy Jones are calling Martinez vs. Dzinziruk.


it was Showtime, Tarver, Bernstein and Albert
Palacas
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Wisconsin Whodi

dusRWiaNxjveMbsrYmk

Postby nylntpbdxm » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 pm

rTDYx2 <a href="http://mmhipjyeyqui.com/">mmhipjyeyqui</a>, dkiijvgxzicq, [link=http://alelmrmdeecn.com/]alelmrmdeecn[/link], http://mkdufcvbkoqg.com/
nylntpbdxm
 


Return to Boxing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest