Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Full Video of Clottey/Calvin Green Fight

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Full Video of Clottey/Calvin Green Fight

Postby African » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:55 am

*COMEBACK MATCH* JOSHUA CLOTTEY vs CALVIN GREEN *SWEETBOXING*

Only 194 views so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pULyuHAYPjk
Last edited by African on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
African
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 10861
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: On this Planet

Postby Coach Prekese » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:16 am

Nice nice 8)
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8313
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: the sugar mommy pleaser

Postby African » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 am

Coach Prekese wrote:Nice nice 8)


Coach, Fabulous always bring good stuff to the Forum

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We are beating them tomorrow.
User avatar
African
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 10861
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:28 pm
Location: On this Planet

Postby Coach Prekese » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:27 am

African wrote:
Coach Prekese wrote:Nice nice 8)


Coach, Fabulous always bring good stuff to the Forum

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We are beating them tomorrow.


KPOM!!! Ekow dey shake already :P
User avatar
Coach Prekese
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 8313
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: the sugar mommy pleaser

Postby Comme Ci, Comme Ca » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:25 am

:lol:

thanks
User avatar
Comme Ci, Comme Ca
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:47 pm
Location: Timbuktu

Postby himself » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 pm

looks sharper and stronger. Hope he can build on this and get a closer shot to a title fight.
User avatar
himself
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 4623
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: WITH POPO AND CEREZO IN HEAVEN..

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:34 pm

himself wrote:looks sharper and stronger. Hope he can build on this and get a closer shot to a title fight.

Do you realize that Green has been KO'd in 4 of his last 5 fights. He's probably one of the easiest opponents, Clottey has fought.
Guest
 

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Anonymous wrote:
himself wrote:looks sharper and stronger. Hope he can build on this and get a closer shot to a title fight.

Do you realize that Green has been KO'd in 4 of his last 5 fights. He's probably one of the easiest opponents, Clottey has fought.


this guest thing must stop :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Guest
 


Return to Boxing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests