Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

Apple unveils the iPhone 4S

Computers, Internet, software, technology, etc

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

Apple unveils the iPhone 4S

Postby thedonkarlos » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Wondering what new hardware and technological enhancements would be made to the iPhone. Software wise? Yeah. iOS 5 will also be unveiled. Hoping to see something new about the iPod touch too
Last edited by thedonkarlos on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
thedonkarlos
SSS
SSS

Postby el Padrino » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:43 am

Thin is DEFINITELY IN!!! Think ipod touch type thickness or thinness. And its gonna have a bevelled edge. Well the back will be bevelled on both sides...like how the iphone 3g was curved but this isnt gonna be a curve all the way through, it will be flat on the back and slope to the edges. I have cases for the iphone 5 sitting in front of me currently.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby thedonkarlos » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:26 am

el Padrino wrote: I have cases for the iphone 5 sitting in front of me currently.

:lol: :lol: looks like you are waiting to grab one on release date. I was even thinking they might name it iphone4.... rather than iphone5 if there are not much design changes.
Any info. on ipod touch? thats the only thing i'm waiting for unless something spectacular strikes me on other products. And I even read they might start phasing out the ipod touch and keep the iphone and ipad, hope its not true.
thedonkarlos
SSS
SSS

Postby el Padrino » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:34 pm

No im over iphones; Its a glorified app launcher. I also forgot to mention that the screen is gonna be big. About 4.3-4.5 inch territory. I'll see if i can get a picture of the case next to my old iphone so u can see.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby el Padrino » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Well that was a let down...the iphone 5 wasnt launched. Instead, the iphone 4S which has the exact physical dimensions of the iphone4 was launched instead.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby thedonkarlos » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:04 am

yeah, not too much of a surprise for me anyway. thats the same strategy they used for the iPhone 3 and 3GS. lots of people will be disappointed about the not much changes
thedonkarlos
SSS
SSS

Postby el Padrino » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 am

The crazy thing is, the iphone 5 does exist. The cases that i have are genuine. Our sources are always 100% correct. Looks like they had issues and chickened out.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby quaqu » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:35 pm

el Padrino wrote:The crazy thing is, the iphone 5 does exist. The cases that i have are genuine. Our sources are always 100% correct. Looks like they had issues and chickened out.

exactly my sentiments, they coped out when they couldnt fix the bugs soon enough and bcos they had already told the world about a launch in early october, they just had to do some presentation and especially with Steve just retired they didnt want to make it look like they were slacking. :lol: :lol: :lol:
quaqu
BSc
BSc

Return to Ghana Geeks