Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

SERENA WILLIAMS: As you have NEVER Seen her Before

Basketball, Golf, Volleyball etc

Moderator: deciiva

SERENA WILLIAMS: As you have NEVER Seen her Before

Postby Cyber Saint » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I got this post from the naijarules forum, and all I could say was 'WOW....na wa o, for Serena!
===================

Venus....come and get your sister.
I saw a clip of this.

Serena Williams outburst @ US OPEN final 2011 - YouTube

and I thought, "okay Serena, 2009 flashback"........ BUT she was doing the most, after the fact, because she wasn't playing well.

Theeeeeeeeeeeen I started seeing these booty poppin' videos on Youtube...like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUEexHRFv3I....and I"ll admit to ....I figured, everyone fools around for jokes and giggles, and then

........*hit got real when I saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-w-plBbpQ........ and now I'm convinced that she needs a real friend or two.

There's nothing wrong with dancing...BUT when you are a brand, you need to know who your "friends" are. Her new BFF's, Kim Kardashian and LaLa Vasquez, need antics like this to stay relevant, and parade their surgically altered bodies... A world star athlete like Serena DOES NOT need this type of **ckery, and I'm mad at whomever released this. It's like a deliberate attempt embarrass her....Right now, a lot of folk would be getting a side-eye
Cyber Saint
BSc
BSc

Postby I am Lilo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:26 pm

freaks come out at night
I am Lilo
BSc
BSc

Postby el Padrino » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Mind ur own focking business. Losers :roll:
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Postby paabo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:25 pm

el Padrino wrote:Mind ur own focking business. Losers :roll:

:lol:
paabo
Professor
Professor

Postby FIO » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 pm

You can take the bytch out of the ghetto, but you can get the ghetto out that bitch....THIS IS NEGATIVE ATTENTION SEEKING... I CAN UNDERSTAND IF THIS IS WHAT SHE HAS TO DO FOR A LIVING....After all that success she will rather play a chicken-head acting like a stripper to taint her image... Plenty of young girls look up to her... She just denied herself the right to be called a LADY in my book..
FIO
BSc
BSc

Postby tfco » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:12 am

FIO wrote:You can take the bytch out of the ghetto, but you can get the ghetto out that bitch....THIS IS NEGATIVE ATTENTION SEEKING... I CAN UNDERSTAND IF THIS IS WHAT SHE HAS TO DO FOR A LIVING....After all that success she will rather play a chicken-head acting like a stripper to taint her image... Plenty of young girls look up to her... She just denied herself the right to be called a LADY in my book..

:roll: :roll:

would love to read your comments...when you realise that is NOT serena
tfco
BSc
BSc

Postby Cyber Saint » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:15 pm

tfco wrote:
FIO wrote:You can take the bytch out of the ghetto, but you can get the ghetto out that bitch....THIS IS NEGATIVE ATTENTION SEEKING... I CAN UNDERSTAND IF THIS IS WHAT SHE HAS TO DO FOR A LIVING....After all that success she will rather play a chicken-head acting like a stripper to taint her image... Plenty of young girls look up to her... She just denied herself the right to be called a LADY in my book..

:roll: :roll:

would love to read your comments...when you realise that is NOT serena

Ewu! It's her in that video, alright! The only question here is whether Serena posted the video clips herself or whether somebody betrayed her trust.

Personally, I don't think she posted it herself. But, hey, she must've been aware that her "dance" was being recorded.

O pari
Cyber Saint
BSc
BSc

Return to Other Sports