Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

HELP USA FORUMERS

Discuss law cases/causes
FTC, SC

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse, Mido

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:43 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:Tell me, how many people really credit their sources here. Beside, i didn't take this from a book written by anyone. I took it from a dictionary, a dictionary....are u kidding me Ekura?
So if GW people de kill themselves you go kill yourself too? You should have known better.


Am trying to coil the laugh off your head but u are still pushing this thing...demn kwakwe.
User avatar
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20257
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby keen observer » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 am

KAYSEBEE wrote:Kwakwe...don't let me expose your IGNORANCE. The definition i put up there wasn't plagiarized it from any particular source. I had seen it from many different sources and they all had the same definition for the same thing under discussion. Which source did u wanted me to credit....ofui. I didn't just read them from a particular source.

Check these url just to satisfy ur curiosity.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/10607/Summons.html

http://www.scribd.com/

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Summons.aspx

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... al+summons
the one u used but wasn't the only one i cross referenced with.

So tell me..which of the source did u wanted me to credit? And KO is laughing. Who should be laughed at now...Odabo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Man, stop digging a hole for yourself. You copied the info from somewhere. Just accept it and move on!! And next time give credit to your sources. Period!!
keen observer
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 58398
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Postby Arrestedinho » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 am

KAYSEBEE wrote:Kwakwe...don't let me expose your IGNORANCE. The definition i put up there wasn't plagiarized from any particular one source. I had seen it from many different sources and they all had the same definition for the same thing under discussion. Which source did u wanted me to credit....ofui. I didn't just read them from a particular source.

Check these url just to satisfy ur curiosity.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/10607/Summons.html

http://www.scribd.com/

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Summons.aspx

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... al+summons
the one u used but wasn't the only one i cross referenced with.

So tell me..which of the source did u wanted me to credit? And KO is laughing. Who should be laughed at now...Odabo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Put it in quotation signs k3k3 coz they aint ur own words, aaba!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arrestedinho
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 5995
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Pants

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 am

Arrested wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:Kwakwe...don't let me expose your IGNORANCE. The definition i put up there wasn't plagiarized from any particular one source. I had seen it from many different sources and they all had the same definition for the same thing under discussion. Which source did u wanted me to credit....ofui. I didn't just read them from a particular source.

Check these url just to satisfy ur curiosity.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/10607/Summons.html

http://www.scribd.com/

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Summons.aspx

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... al+summons
the one u used but wasn't the only one i cross referenced with.

So tell me..which of the source did u wanted me to credit? And KO is laughing. Who should be laughed at now...Odabo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Put it in quotation signs k3k3 coz they aint ur own words, aaba!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Boss...lets be honest with ourselves...who really does give credit to their sources on info here. Come on..is Ghanaweb now becoming a publishing house? Geez.
Last edited by KAYSEBEE on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20257
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 am

KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:Tell me, how many people really credit their sources here. Beside, i didn't take this from a book written by anyone. I took it from a dictionary, a dictionary....are u kidding me Ekura?
So if GW people de kill themselves you go kill yourself too? You should have known better.


Am trying to coil the laugh off your head but u are still pushing this thing...demn kwakwe.
Next time, reference your stuff. That's all i am saying.
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25731
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Postby KAYSEBEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 am

Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:
Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:Tell me, how many people really credit their sources here. Beside, i didn't take this from a book written by anyone. I took it from a dictionary, a dictionary....are u kidding me Ekura?
So if GW people de kill themselves you go kill yourself too? You should have known better.


Am trying to coil the laugh off your head but u are still pushing this thing...demn kwakwe.
Next time, reference your stuff. That's all i am saying.


Medi333 gyai w'asem na wop3 mansontwe ne beef koraa dodo.......Let me go check on my koobi on the fire before it turns black.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
KAYSEBEE
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 20257
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby rastaman » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 am

KAYSEBEE wrote:
Arrested wrote:
KAYSEBEE wrote:Kwakwe...don't let me expose your IGNORANCE. The definition i put up there wasn't plagiarized from any particular one source. I had seen it from many different sources and they all had the same definition for the same thing under discussion. Which source did u wanted me to credit....ofui. I didn't just read them from a particular source.

Check these url just to satisfy ur curiosity.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/10607/Summons.html

http://www.scribd.com/

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Summons.aspx

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... al+summons
the one u used but wasn't the only one i cross referenced with.

So tell me..which of the source did u wanted me to credit? And KO is laughing. Who should be laughed at now...Odabo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Put it in quotation signs k3k3 coz they aint ur own words, aaba!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Boss...lets he honest with ourselves...who really does give credit to their sources in info here. Come on..is Ghanaweb now becoming a publishing house? Geez.


Some people take GW very seriously...Afadi, Soccerman, Turbu etc so be very careful 'outch ere' :lol: :lol: :lol:
rastaman
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 15308
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 am
Location: "Humble African Passing through Babylon"

Postby soccermania » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 am

Eiiiiii thread wey i dey take seek advise no na people hijack am so??? Anyway thanks to everyone who contributed.
soccermania
SSS
SSS
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: still thinking

Previous

Return to Law



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests