Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

[DOWNLOAD FULL MATCH!] SOUTH KOREA v. GHANA

downloads

Re: [DOWNLOAD FULL MATCH!] SOUTH KOREA v. GHANA

Postby Kel$ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Banku Bodorr wrote:
Kel$ wrote:South Korea VS Ghana (Korean commentary)
Image
International Friendly played on June 7, 2011 in S. Korea



FIRST HALF
File name: Korea vs Ghana Jun 7 2011 1st Half XviD.avi
File size: 670.11 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZYSPRHRI


SECOND HALF
File name: Korea vs Ghana Jun 7 2011 2nd Half XviD.avi
File size: 674.43 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FL8D7LN

password: YoungGun

=======================================



password: YoungGun


Password does not work, can you help me out


stopped working for the streaming , but you can still download because I just checked. make sure password is case sensitive.
User avatar
Kel$
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 28527
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Location: GFA = Ghana Fatbellies Ass-ociation

Re: [DOWNLOAD FULL MATCH!] SOUTH KOREA v. GHANA

Postby Banku Bodorr » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 am

Kel$ wrote:South Korea VS Ghana (Korean commentary)
Image
International Friendly played on June 7, 2011 in S. Korea



FIRST HALF
File name: Korea vs Ghana Jun 7 2011 1st Half XviD.avi
File size: 670.11 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZYSPRHRI


SECOND HALF
File name: Korea vs Ghana Jun 7 2011 2nd Half XviD.avi
File size: 674.43 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FL8D7LN

password: YoungGun


Is there anyway you can change the password cos its not working.
User avatar
Banku Bodorr
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:46 am
Location: USA

Re: [DOWNLOAD FULL MATCH!] SOUTH KOREA v. GHANA

Postby Ekow » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 am

Banku Bodorr wrote:
Kel$ wrote:South Korea VS Ghana (Korean commentary)
Image
International Friendly played on June 7, 2011 in S. Korea



FIRST HALF
File name: Korea vs Ghana Jun 7 2011 1st Half XviD.avi
File size: 670.11 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZYSPRHRI


SECOND HALF
File name: Korea vs Ghana Jun 7 2011 2nd Half XviD.avi
File size: 674.43 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FL8D7LN

password: YoungGun


Is there anyway you can change the password cos its not working.


3y3 asem ooooooooo
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 104633
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby Kel$ » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 am

like I have said its working for the download cause I have just checked right now , streaming is not working it has gone over the limit for free users or something . the password for downloads is case sensitive.
User avatar
Kel$
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 28527
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Location: GFA = Ghana Fatbellies Ass-ociation

Postby deciiva » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

soccerhene wrote:
deciiva wrote:after seeing BS v Korea, it looks like we don't have Championship / contenders mentality koraaaa


It would have been different in a tournament situation... BS never perform in friendlies bruv


see that is the issue with us.

Champions are always ready to play and win not just in majors but in friendlies as well

Until we enter every game with a winners mindset, we're not up to scratch as contenders yet. There has to be this level of consistency where the Rankings match our real competitiveness level

We are FIFA Top 7 on Grass at WC level, but factor in wack performance in friendlies and our numbers come down, even tho we got a Top 10 team looking to push up even further

To me as at the end of 2010, the only teams better than GHANA were Spain, Holland & Germany. Minus Suarez Handball that was reality in South Africa.

Then the predicted re-match v Holland was going to shape our football forever cos then we get the chance to beat them and make the WC FINAL. That is why i termed it Pre-WC as the destiny game (and people said i was mad cos they see b4 they believe)

Though it didn't happen cos of Gyan blowing the glorious opportunity & Suarez cheating us of certainty, BS still holds promise of hovering around lofty heights this decade

We got to be consistent, whether its a friendly or a competitive game. Doesn't matter. WHo sets out to intentionally lose a winnable game and contend for a Trophy?

We got the ANC, FIFA Confed Cup and FIFA WC Tournaments coming in 1,2,3years time. Matches like this one are preparatory games we shouldn't let slip
User avatar
deciiva
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 73030
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Alberta + Midwest USA

Postby Kel$ » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 pm

^^ eii :lol:
User avatar
Kel$
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 28527
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Location: GFA = Ghana Fatbellies Ass-ociation

Postby deciiva » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Kel$ wrote:^^ eii :lol:


Our mentality needs tweaking. Playing it soft and losing in winnable games should be a thing of the past

Isn't this GHANA? The team that sings:
"...Make us cherish fearless honesty,
And help us to resist oppressors' rule
With all our will and might forevermore..."
before every game?

Why should we use all our will and might for competitive games and not friendlies? I don't understand. Until we set out to win every match like the FIFA Top 10 teams do, we will never get to that level and stay there permanently.

We have the chance to end 30 years of Trophyless drought, so we need to upp our mentality & effort on the green grass. Inconsistency is not a by-word of aspiring Champions!
User avatar
deciiva
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 73030
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Alberta + Midwest USA

Postby kebashorificatious » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:20 am

joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:
Nii Addy:: Before the second goal against us, i cdnt believe my eyes but it was like David Nii Addy was playing as a midfielder for like 5 minutes before the cross from Korea's left flank that fools blamed Olele for. He was so far from his defensive position, it was not even discernible to the emotional soccer follower who dropped the damn ball. How do you expect a goalie to save and retain a good header 12 inches away from a powerful cross. He blocks the header and there is still no defender in front of him to clear for mother Ghana!!! In 1970, Gordon Banks won World Best when he saved a close header from Pele. We are blaming Olele for not saving it twice from close range.



I hope the competition on the wings opens up early next season.



Plavi should give Nana Akwasi Asare a try in midfield. I think his playing style is similar to Nii Addy's.

I hope Haminu Dramani gets more exposure at club level soon.

Wakaso Mubarak is an allrounder who can play well on the wings.

Jordan Ayew should make the Nations Cup squad ...at least as player no.23.

etc...
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 41953
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby Ekow » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:
Nii Addy:: Before the second goal against us, i cdnt believe my eyes but it was like David Nii Addy was playing as a midfielder for like 5 minutes before the cross from Korea's left flank that fools blamed Olele for. He was so far from his defensive position, it was not even discernible to the emotional soccer follower who dropped the damn ball. How do you expect a goalie to save and retain a good header 12 inches away from a powerful cross. He blocks the header and there is still no defender in front of him to clear for mother Ghana!!! In 1970, Gordon Banks won World Best when he saved a close header from Pele. We are blaming Olele for not saving it twice from close range.



I hope the competition on the wings opens up early next season.



Plavi should give Nana Akwasi Asare a try in midfield. I think his playing style is similar to Nii Addy's.

I hope Haminu Dramani gets more exposure at club level soon.

Wakaso Mubarak is an allrounder who can play well on the wings.

Jordan Ayew should make the Nations Cup squad ...at least as player no.23.

etc...



Nana Asare is becoming injury prone these days.
I think Jordan will make it to CAN 2012. I was wondering if Afriyie Acquah will be the 23rd player at CAN 2012
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 104633
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby kebashorificatious » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Ekow wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:
Nii Addy:: Before the second goal against us, i cdnt believe my eyes but it was like David Nii Addy was playing as a midfielder for like 5 minutes before the cross from Korea's left flank that fools blamed Olele for. He was so far from his defensive position, it was not even discernible to the emotional soccer follower who dropped the damn ball. How do you expect a goalie to save and retain a good header 12 inches away from a powerful cross. He blocks the header and there is still no defender in front of him to clear for mother Ghana!!! In 1970, Gordon Banks won World Best when he saved a close header from Pele. We are blaming Olele for not saving it twice from close range.



I hope the competition on the wings opens up early next season.



Plavi should give Nana Akwasi Asare a try in midfield. I think his playing style is similar to Nii Addy's.

I hope Haminu Dramani gets more exposure at club level soon.

Wakaso Mubarak is an allrounder who can play well on the wings.

Jordan Ayew should make the Nations Cup squad ...at least as player no.23.

etc...



Nana Asare is becoming injury prone these days.
I think Jordan will make it to CAN 2012. I was wondering if Afriyie Acquah will be the 23rd player at CAN 2012


He had a very, very good start to the season with Utrecht, but was still ignored. I doubt he will get his opportunity with the Stars soon, even if he regains form with Utrecht early next season.

I think the 23rd player will be a defender. So far Plavi has called at least 8 defenders for each squad. Looking at this trend, at least one defender will be at the next Nations Cup for training and water-carrying sake.
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 41953
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby Ekow » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:55 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:
Ekow wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:
Nii Addy:: Before the second goal against us, i cdnt believe my eyes but it was like David Nii Addy was playing as a midfielder for like 5 minutes before the cross from Korea's left flank that fools blamed Olele for. He was so far from his defensive position, it was not even discernible to the emotional soccer follower who dropped the damn ball. How do you expect a goalie to save and retain a good header 12 inches away from a powerful cross. He blocks the header and there is still no defender in front of him to clear for mother Ghana!!! In 1970, Gordon Banks won World Best when he saved a close header from Pele. We are blaming Olele for not saving it twice from close range.



I hope the competition on the wings opens up early next season.



Plavi should give Nana Akwasi Asare a try in midfield. I think his playing style is similar to Nii Addy's.

I hope Haminu Dramani gets more exposure at club level soon.

Wakaso Mubarak is an allrounder who can play well on the wings.

Jordan Ayew should make the Nations Cup squad ...at least as player no.23.

etc...



Nana Asare is becoming injury prone these days.
I think Jordan will make it to CAN 2012. I was wondering if Afriyie Acquah will be the 23rd player at CAN 2012


He had a very, very good start to the season with Utrecht, but was still ignored. I doubt he will get his opportunity with the Stars soon, even if he regains form with Utrecht early next season.

I think the 23rd player will be a defender. So far Plavi has called at least 8 defenders for each squad. Looking at this trend, at least one defender will be at the next Nations Cup for training and water-carrying sake.



So who were the 23rd Players at CAN 2008 and 2010?
I think Kwadwo played the role at CAN 2008.
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 104633
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby kebashorificatious » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Ekow wrote:
So who were the 23rd Players at CAN 2008 and 2010?
I think Kwadwo played the role at CAN 2008.


Harrison Afful / Rahim Ayew in 2010?

Nana Asare was also in the 2008 CAN squad and - I think - did not smell any action.
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 41953
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby Ekow » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:
Ekow wrote:
So who were the 23rd Players at CAN 2008 and 2010?
I think Kwadwo played the role at CAN 2008.


Harrison Afful / Rahim Ayew in 2010?

Nana Asare was also in the 2008 CAN squad and - I think - did not smell any action.


Rahim played some mins during CAN 2010.
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 104633
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby kebashorificatious » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Ekow wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:
Ekow wrote:
So who were the 23rd Players at CAN 2008 and 2010?
I think Kwadwo played the role at CAN 2008.


Harrison Afful / Rahim Ayew in 2010?

Nana Asare was also in the 2008 CAN squad and - I think - did not smell any action.


Rahim played some mins during CAN 2010.



Still player #23 in that squad to me. I also saw that there was no locally based field player in that squad.

Maybe a new trend considering the depth we have got across European leagues?
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 41953
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby Ekow » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 pm

kebashorificatious wrote:
Ekow wrote:
kebashorificatious wrote:
joekofi12 [Numo Tohba] wrote:
Nii Addy:: Before the second goal against us, i cdnt believe my eyes but it was like David Nii Addy was playing as a midfielder for like 5 minutes before the cross from Korea's left flank that fools blamed Olele for. He was so far from his defensive position, it was not even discernible to the emotional soccer follower who dropped the damn ball. How do you expect a goalie to save and retain a good header 12 inches away from a powerful cross. He blocks the header and there is still no defender in front of him to clear for mother Ghana!!! In 1970, Gordon Banks won World Best when he saved a close header from Pele. We are blaming Olele for not saving it twice from close range.



I hope the competition on the wings opens up early next season.



Plavi should give Nana Akwasi Asare a try in midfield. I think his playing style is similar to Nii Addy's.

I hope Haminu Dramani gets more exposure at club level soon.

Wakaso Mubarak is an allrounder who can play well on the wings.

Jordan Ayew should make the Nations Cup squad ...at least as player no.23.

etc...



Nana Asare is becoming injury prone these days.
I think Jordan will make it to CAN 2012. I was wondering if Afriyie Acquah will be the 23rd player at CAN 2012


He had a very, very good start to the season with Utrecht, but was still ignored. I doubt he will get his opportunity with the Stars soon, even if he regains form with Utrecht early next season.

I think the 23rd player will be a defender. So far Plavi has called at least 8 defenders for each squad. Looking at this trend, at least one defender will be at the next Nations Cup for training and water-carrying sake.


Nana Asare actually played in Plavi's debut. We won 4 Wine and he came off the bench.
Ekow
Guru
Guru
 
Posts: 104633
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Postby kebashorificatious » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Ekow wrote:
Nana Asare actually played in Plavi's debut. We won 4 Wine and he came off the bench.


:D Nice!

I remember, you posted it in Plavi's thread. That means he is still on their radar.
User avatar
kebashorificatious
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 41953
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:36 pm
Location: moff moff na bad luck!

Postby KD » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 am

kebashorificatious wrote:
Ekow wrote:
Nana Asare actually played in Plavi's debut. We won 4 Wine and he came off the bench.


:D Nice!

I remember, you posted it in Plavi's thread. That means he is still on their radar.


Unstick dis shyt, Keba :)
User avatar
KD
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 42286
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: On GW

Previous

Return to Downloads



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests