Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

MS Project help

Computers, Internet, software, technology, etc

Moderators: deciiva, Q' lypse

MS Project help

Postby quaqu » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:46 pm

People, I take the name of God beg you all. I have been asked to produce a work that is based on MS Project. the thing is I am supposed to schedule a project and I have been given some dates and costs as guides. Unfortunately when i did the scheduling I am off by 2 months, that is using the minimum activities. I have tried using all what I 'think I have been taught' but still I am no where near getting close to the end dates.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. If anything we can go pm

Thanks you all in advance
quaqu
BSc
BSc

Re: MS Project help

Postby Ameys » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 pm

quaqu wrote:People, I take the name of God beg you all. I have been asked to produce a work that is based on MS Project. the thing is I am supposed to schedule a project and I have been given some dates and costs as guides. Unfortunately when i did the scheduling I am off by 2 months, that is using the minimum activities. I have tried using all what I 'think I have been taught' but still I am no where near getting close to the end dates.

Can you post that Data you are working with. Or the project question? :lol: :lol:
Ameys
BSc
BSc

Postby quaqu » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 am

Ameys wrote:
quaqu wrote:People, I take the name of God beg you all. I have been asked to produce a work that is based on MS Project. the thing is I am supposed to schedule a project and I have been given some dates and costs as guides. Unfortunately when i did the scheduling I am off by 2 months, that is using the minimum activities. I have tried using all what I 'think I have been taught' but still I am no where near getting close to the end dates.

Can you post that Data you are working with. Or the project question? :lol: :lol:

Did you get my pm boss?
quaqu
BSc
BSc

Postby Ameys » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 pm

quaqu wrote:
Ameys wrote:

Did you get my pm boss?

Not yet
Ameys
BSc
BSc

Postby quaqu » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Ameys wrote:

Boss i send am again, u get am this time?
quaqu
BSc
BSc

Postby el Padrino » Fri May 13, 2011 7:36 pm

He probably has his inbox full....

you should also check ur sendbox...might be stuck in there.
el Padrino
Phd
Phd

Return to Ghana Geeks