Display optionsMobile website

Discussion Forums

LIKE I TOLD YOU TWO YEARS BACK!

Discuss boxing and other sports

Moderator: deciiva

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 am

$occerMan wrote:
Basharat wrote:
$occerMan wrote:3 fcking million!!! I take that beating for anyday for that money!! mayweather and pacman can beat me up for that amount


massa he gets that money anyway so why not fight? :roll:
u think he went in not to fight??? he wanted to win.,.just that the guy was tooooooooooooo fast for him!! u guys need to be realistic... pacman is the best in the world...


a fighter should be willing to take a punch if he wants to land one. If this was a street fight it would have been stopped. :x
User avatar
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Brentford

Postby NaMrecco$ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 am

Basharat wrote:
$occerMan wrote:
Basharat wrote:
$occerMan wrote:3 fcking million!!! I take that beating for anyday for that money!! mayweather and pacman can beat me up for that amount


massa he gets that money anyway so why not fight? :roll:
u think he went in not to fight??? he wanted to win.,.just that the guy was tooooooooooooo fast for him!! u guys need to be realistic... pacman is the best in the world...


a fighter should be willing to take a punch if he wants to land one. If this was a street fight it would have been stopped. :x


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
NaMrecco$
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 66529
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: India New Delhi

Postby papalove » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 am

A boxer trained by Milo what do you expect? :roll:
papalove
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 13815
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:55 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: LIKE I TOLD YOU TWO YEARS BACK!

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 am

Afadi wrote:Joshua should switch to football: he's a VERY good midfielder!

As a boxer, he will NEVER beat a world class fighter for a title until he LEARNS HOW TO BOX!


You think boxing is a joke huh. Why not take your kpobo face for some blows rather than open threads! Some of you guys paa :oops: :oops: :oops:
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25731
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Postby carl masters » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:10 am

$occerMan wrote:3 fcking million!!! I take that beating for anyday for that money!! mayweather and pacman can beat me up for that amount
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u dey craze paaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
carl masters
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 3744
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:48 am

Re: LIKE I TOLD YOU TWO YEARS BACK!

Postby Amoako » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 am

Afadi wrote:Joshua should switch to football: he's a VERY good midfielder!

As a boxer, he will NEVER beat a world class fighter for a title until he LEARNS HOW TO BOX!


What happened to his younger brother Emmanuel Atukwei Clottey?
User avatar
Amoako
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Forum

Postby kuro be so Hene » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 am

papalove wrote:A boxer trained by Milo what do you expect? :roll:


strange similarities in their approaches.

1. they both defend from start to finish.
2. Unable to alter tactics to counter the opponent
3. Offensive play results in a devastating counter attack

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
User avatar
kuro be so Hene
BSc
BSc
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Brentford

Postby paabo » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Ekow wrote:
JT wrote:
Oldman Casper wrote:
$occerMan wrote:3 fcking million!!! I take that beating for anyday for that money!! mayweather and pacman can beat me up for that amount


You have no pride and ambition as a human being. No wonder you are fuucking a damn ugly girl..................Janet!!! :roll:


you are mad because Clottey went in with a plan to get his 3mil?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
paabo
Professor
Professor
 
Posts: 53468
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:04 pm
Location: Ashburton Grove

Re: LIKE I TOLD YOU TWO YEARS BACK!

Postby afadi » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Owula Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
Afadi wrote:Joshua should switch to football: he's a VERY good midfielder!

As a boxer, he will NEVER beat a world class fighter for a title until he LEARNS HOW TO BOX!


You think boxing is a joke huh. Why not take your kpobo face for some blows rather than open threads! Some of you guys paa :oops: :oops: :oops:


Because I boxed. Because I have THREE world champions in my family. You fu.cking offspring of a she-goat.

Come stand in front of me and tell me nyah and see what I'll do to you.

Ask Joshua himself who warned him in the Bronx you child of a male prostitute.
afadi
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12333
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: LIKE I TOLD YOU TWO YEARS BACK!

Postby afadi » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Amoako wrote:
Afadi wrote:Joshua should switch to football: he's a VERY good midfielder!

As a boxer, he will NEVER beat a world class fighter for a title until he LEARNS HOW TO BOX!


What happened to his younger brother Emmanuel Atukwei Clottey?


They were both in the Bronx and used to come out and play ball with us. Emmanuel for my money was the better prospet actually. I think they may have had a falling out.

Funny thing is, Emma agreed with me when I told Joshua he needed to get more offensive or he'd keep losing.
afadi
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12333
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: LIKE I TOLD YOU TWO YEARS BACK!

Postby mardingobob » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Afadi wrote:
Amoako wrote:
Afadi wrote:Joshua should switch to football: he's a VERY good midfielder!

As a boxer, he will NEVER beat a world class fighter for a title until he LEARNS HOW TO BOX!


What happened to his younger brother Emmanuel Atukwei Clottey?


They were both in the Bronx and used to come out and play ball with us. Emmanuel for my money was the better prospet actually. I think they may have had a falling out.

Funny thing is, Emma agreed with me when I told Joshua he needed to get more offensive or he'd keep losing.


But even the guy at his corner kept telling him to open up and start punching but he will not listen.
mardingobob
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12778
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Re: LIKE I TOLD YOU TWO YEARS BACK!

Postby afadi » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:08 pm

mardingobob wrote:
Afadi wrote:
Amoako wrote:
Afadi wrote:Joshua should switch to football: he's a VERY good midfielder!

As a boxer, he will NEVER beat a world class fighter for a title until he LEARNS HOW TO BOX!


What happened to his younger brother Emmanuel Atukwei Clottey?


They were both in the Bronx and used to come out and play ball with us. Emmanuel for my money was the better prospet actually. I think they may have had a falling out.

Funny thing is, Emma agreed with me when I told Joshua he needed to get more offensive or he'd keep losing.



EXACTLY!!

And his coach during the Cotto fight KEPT TELLING HIM THE SAAAAAAAAME THING IN THAT FIGHT AS WELL!!!

JOSHUA HAS A SERIOUS DEFICIENCY HE IS UN-WILLING TO RECTIFY!!!
But even the guy at his corner kept telling him to open up and start punching but he will not listen.
afadi
MSc
MSc
 
Posts: 12333
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:14 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: LIKE I TOLD YOU TWO YEARS BACK!

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Afadi wrote:
Owula Kwakwe Last Stop wrote:
Afadi wrote:Joshua should switch to football: he's a VERY good midfielder!

As a boxer, he will NEVER beat a world class fighter for a title until he LEARNS HOW TO BOX!


You think boxing is a joke huh. Why not take your kpobo face for some blows rather than open threads! Some of you guys paa :oops: :oops: :oops:


Because I boxed. Because I have THREE world champions in my family. You fu.cking offspring of a she-goat.

Come stand in front of me and tell me nyah and see what I'll do to you.

Ask Joshua himself who warned him in the Bronx you child of a male prostitute.


Kwasia, who knows you loser? You warned him and so what? Stop being stupid! OFUI like you.
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25731
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Postby Kwakwe Last Stop » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Joshua was not there to fight :idea: He was there to show gratitude to his latest benefactor :idea:

Where the heck in the world was Joshua ever going to see such money? He was just being thankful so all of you should STFU :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Kwakwe Last Stop
Phd
Phd
 
Posts: 25731
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am
Location: Certified Bad Ass Mother Fucker

Previous

Return to Boxing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests